Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As a fat person, please leave your body positivity in 2016 where it belongs.

Aim for body neutrality. Your body does what it’s meant to - pump blood, support you, send messages to and from the brain. That’s it. You can post the bikini picture without commenting on the way you look - why not say how much fun you’re having? Talk about the amazing dinner you had? The way you look is the least interesting thing about you. The ‘body positivity movement’ has been overrun by average sized, white, able-bodied cis women and it’s not cool.

But Carrie seems to think it’s the only thing that’s interesting about her. At this rate, she may be right 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 57

awkwardjellyfish

New thread title suggestion:

Carrie Hope Fletcher: They’re getting nude, we nearly spewed, in panto she’ll be getting booed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

disneys

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 posting nude snaps to fuel her ego while Joel poses in an empty speedo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

onmygroan

How is she gonna cope with being booed and hissed at every show if Cinders hurt her feelings enough to end up in the papers.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I don't understand the mentality they both have of "we know we're annoying but we're not going to stop"
It's not cute, it's incredibly immature, boastful and self-indulgent.

And I still don't think Carrie is truly in this relationship 100%
All this talk of the "man of my dreams", "who loves me the way I am", "finds me sexy and can't stop taking photos of me"...it feels like she is over-compensating and trying too hard to show the world she is in love.
In any case, what little respect I had left for her has pretty much gone at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

anonposter

Made an account just to say Joel’s comment on her picture is much worse than the picture.
She’s an adult woman and can choose to take a picture like that - but Joel commenting “wonder who took that” gives me such an ick. You’re adults in an adult relationship - there is no need to emphasize you are clearly having sexual relations. So incredibly gross.

Reactions: 53

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
Uh oh.

Also, "Carrie has said she doesn't share everything with social media" ... she posted her arse yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

sun_and_stars

I think I touched a nerve, what’s that phrase, the lady doth protest too much… why does my poxy comment warrant this much of a reaction… because she can’t face the truth maybe?? or i’m not living my life loud enough for her😂

That’s great Carrie, you live your life on your ‘amazing’ ‘perfect’ holiday where you both somehow find time to send me multiple messages! And after years of following and supporting you, i HAVE unfollowed you, the signed books i met you and got signed are up the charity shop, because I don’t support what you have become

(also please all pray for me whilst i deal with the ARMY in my replies)
Just incase anyone was invested in the saga heres my final response

Joes ‘Feedback comment’ trying to be Mr Big Knickers (that being said if he did have bigger knickers we wouldn’t have seen that butt crack)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47