Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screw it, I'll say it. Carrie's posts recently have been driving me absolutely mad with the unshakeable cringe and all the PDA/buttcracks, but... I'm glad she's not miserable and wallowing anymore, and seems to be moving on with her life, albeit at breakneck speed.

We don't see everything of course, but if she's happy enough to be able to put on this 🤟🏻😛🤟🏻 show and if this is what she needs right now, I can't really be judgemental. I've definitely gone a bit mad after a LTR dumping myself, just not in the same (very public) way.

She seems to have a decent relationship with her family so if things go south and she ends up with another lesson learned "I told you so" moment, fair enough.

Just wish she'd be insufferable on her finsta and maybe tell Joel to reel it in a little bit.. Sorry tattlers, don't know what's come over me - must be the heat! 🥵
Oh yes , this is total textbook post-breakup behaviour . She’s having a fling with a man who clearly worships the ground she walks on , that’s great ! But making it so public , and him being clearly so invested and making future plans is concerning ! Tbh I’d be happier for her if Joel wasn’t such a creep , I’m just worried about her at this point !

Reactions: 17
Joe(l)’s videos and pictures of her are like what you’d expect from a fan at a meet and greet.

Really contradictory of her telling us to go and live while she’s sat in Croatia posting pics and videos of her holiday rather than just enjoying it. Get that she’s making content but she could easily do that at the end of a day or when she’s home. Her and Joe(l) are the same they have to post everything they’re doing to social media as they’re doing it

Reactions: 15
Just popped on Instagram to see what's going on and seen that Megan Jayne Crabbe (who I believe knows Carrie) has posted a very similar naked picture whilst on holiday. Maybe it's the done thing now?!
At least Megan was on a private balcony (and hide the crack) 😂

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie I saw the butt crack pictures and my first thought was....tattle is gonna have a field day with this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That’s the thing though- I don’t think she is happy. She seems to me sad, smarting from rejection and vulnerable to being picked up by a narcissist.
She would have been better off having a good old shag around privately. That’s what we did back in my day!
All of this!! To me, it feels like she is trying to convince herself as much as us that she has met The One, but it only makes it more obvious that he isn't and never will be. The fact that Oliver seems GENUINELY happy is just fuel for the fire. The big problem that I see is that she picked the wrong guy, because Joel's behavior is what has convinced me from day one of this nightmare that it cannot possibly be real. And if it is, well, it will blow up spectacularly, because this can't be sustained.

Reactions: 21
Made an account just to say Joel’s comment on her picture is much worse than the picture.
She’s an adult woman and can choose to take a picture like that - but Joel commenting “wonder who took that” gives me such an ick. You’re adults in an adult relationship - there is no need to emphasize you are clearly having sexual relations. So incredibly gross.
It's not a bad picture per se. It could even exemplify the "I am on holiday and I don't care" vibe. That's fine. BUT THIS IS HER PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNT! She cold have posted it on her private one if she really wanted to, or just keep it to herself as a memento. And then Joel’s comment... 😱

Reactions: 14
It would've been more quirky/fun if she'd posted it on her story with a caption like "sun's out bums out!" hiding her behind, and left it at that.

#CarrieHopeFlasher

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't even think Joel is necessarily that into Carrie, I think it could be pretty much any female who would give him attention. He doesn't look like the type who had many if any girlfriends. The fact that she is semi famous was a big bonus, I feel he is totally exploiting her vulnerability after the break up. He is trying to do everything right , be the perfect boyfriend ( and failing miserably).

Reactions: 10
Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Work is slow, Carrie turns to dealing crack

• Haha
Reactions: 24
nothing could’ve prepared me for the carrie crack photo 😭 i literally just woke up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't even think Joel is necessarily that into Carrie, I think it could be pretty much any female who would give him attention. He doesn't look like the type who had many if any girlfriends. The fact that she is semi famous was a big bonus, I feel he is totally exploiting her vulnerability after the break up. He is trying to do everything right , be the perfect boyfriend ( and failing miserably).
I agree, he’s just using her and showing off “look I got a girlfriend who’s semi famous.” It’s gross.🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Joel definitely seems like the type of guy to rub his hands together and go pwoarrr when he sees Carrie naked

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I actually don't mind the nudie pic at all. I'm all for women posting pictures of themselves in an attempt to feel empowered or comfortable with themselves. I've seen it work powerfully for others so why not Carrie.
But Joel's comment ruins it. He is literally so gross all the time and I don't know how Carrie can stand to be around him.

Reactions: 36
The old saying about sex 'talks about it most, does it least' seems to apply to Carrie and Joel. Not just sex, but the relationship and feelings in general. People who are genuinely in love and happy don't need to work this hard to show the world they are.

Joel definitely seems like the type of guy to rub his hands together and go pwoarrr when he sees Carrie naked
As a big carry on fan I didn't want to link Joel to it but....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.