Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
correct me if i’m wrong, but isnt Panto where successful west-end careers go to die?

Also the constant commenting on each other’s instagram posts is so strange. Given we live together and have been together for almost three years, my boyfriend features in pretty much every instagram i post. He never comments on them because I think it just looks silly when boyfriends do that - everyone knows you’re sitting right next to me whilst i post! I don’t need a social media acknowledgement from the person i spend all of my time with. Just think it looks very false and like their relationship is a performance for social media

Reactions: 22
I do love Carrie's swimming costumes and bikinis this holiday. Would love to see her swimming costume budget, though, as she's had a different one for each day of the week(!)

Reactions: 13
Anyone else wondering if this is all really quite calculated on their behalf? Carrie doesn’t seem to be having the opportunities she’s had previously… but this seems to be quite a clever way to make sure she’s still being talked about?
This has been my belief since the beginning - the relationship has a lot of benefits for the both of them. Joel gains some notoriety and fame, Carrie gets the undivided public adoration she craves. They are both attention seekers who, in my opinion, clearly live by "It is better to be talked about than not at all".
It reminds me a little of how the Kardashians work (no doubt they will love this mega famous comparison 🤣) - they do not seem to care if they are in the press for anything negative, as long as they are in the press. Kourtney and Travis make a lot of people sick and uncomfortable with their unending PDA yet continue to do it because they know it will get them headlines (in my opinion). Plenty of "clap-backs" to "haters" (genuine criticism = hate) too!

I can't help noticing the distinct lack of gushing posts from her regarding Joel, whenever she does say something in praise of him it's because of what he does for her, for example he's constantly posting photos of her and saying how beautiful she looks but I can't recall her ever doing the same for him
This is why I wonder if Joel could possibly be the one to end things in the future - it appears terribly one-sided (which is what I believe makes him seem creepier than he likely is)

As a sidenote: I thought that photograph of Joel Carrie shared today was not too bad!

I do love Carrie's swimming costumes and bikinis this holiday. Would love to see her swimming costume budget, though, as she's had a different one for each day of the week(!)
The grey one with the metal bar looks nice, would like to see the full bikini

Reactions: 6
Could someone PLEASE write a Carrie Hope Fletcher-esque one shot about this? 😩
duck it.

This is called In Every Universe

Cassie Faith Arrows was so in love, in fact she was LOUDLY in love with….I forget what name we gave him, let’s say it’s James Capulet. It had been a tough three months that she was single, but now she had James, she would never let him go.

The pair had live, laugh and loved their way to Croatia where they took in the lovely sights of the country, such as sun loungers, Cassie’s legs and the mirror. They compared selfies, stared into mirrors, had sex whilst thinking of themselves, shared lipless kisses and accidentally cosplayed as Tyrone and Fizz from Corrie.

One memorable evening, Cassie went down to the restaurant where she interacted with the token minorities; a black man whose defining trait was he looked a bit like the first black actor Cassie could think of having different hair, eyes, and build, a woman who was 4’3” and fit the medical definition of achondroplasia and the only thing Cassie noticed was that she took small steps, a trans man who Cassie addressed as his name to show that she is an ally by providing the bare minimum courtesy…just don’t ask what his name was, she forgot, and his wife who was in a wheelchair as she had a missing leg. Cassie would notice, as she wheeled away that she had the pansexual flag. Pansexual is when you like all genders…one could even say that by displaying her pride she was loving out loud regardless of gender.

Once Cassie had spent time with her token minorities, she went out in her not like other girls outfit of a hideous dress, and boots from a really indie, underground brand called Doc Martens. She went on her phone and sighed that James had taken two minutes not 30 seconds to like her latest selfie. Something was wrong. Maybe those horrible Tittlers had got to him!

She ran like a track star down to the beach….only to see a beautiful display of “I L Y” written in the sand. Cassie had to tell the gram…she opened her phone and began composing an paragraph about how she, a poor child who had grown up with the horrors of being middle class, had been shown love. And there….was James!

James wore only his speedos and he was down on one knee! Finally Cassie was getting the moment she had wanted. Sadly this was not at Disney land so she couldn’t call herself and him, Eric and Ariel in true Disney adult fashion.

“Cassie, I have loved you from the moment you Group messaged us looking for anyone as a rebound…I have loved you in all the universes forever… Well forever is an exaggeration but in one universe forever started like five months ago. will you marry me”

“oh my god, totally, this is so going on Instagram” Cassie exclaimed excitedly as she fished out her phone and snapped pictures. She would upload these once she’d decided on whether it should go before or after the q&a That she’d ask herself . “Of course I will” she was delighted.

She realised James was fishing in his own Speedo’s for something of his own! It was a ring! A suitably hideous ring!

“Oh James, it sets off my look perfectly”

James stood up exposing his crack, matching her own and the pair skipped off into the sunset to find the validation they so desperately craved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I once dated a guy who was overly emotional and clingy. He told everyone he loved me in the space of a month. He cried during sex once because it was ‘just so romantic’.

It wasn’t Joel, but it sounds like him doesn’t it? 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I once dated a guy who was overly emotional and clingy. He told everyone he loved me in the space of a month. He cried during sex once because it was ‘just so romantic’.

Oh my god Joel totally cries during sex … and not just because most women go “is that it?” when he takes off his Speedos

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah, they will want the whole "proposed on stage at the curtain call of Hamilton" headlines, which will be in the Daily Mail as well if they do that. Done just as the panto ticket sales need a final push. And the Hamilton show is probably stupid enough to let him do it: publicity all round, win win.
Does stuff like that have to be agreed on by Lin-Manuel because I can’t see him let something like that happen at his show. Or is it just the show itself that’s his?

Reactions: 2
Show proposals tend to happen when it’s the performer being proposed to, not the person performing proposing to an audience member. So if anything, Joel would propose to Carrie at the panto 😂 you just know he would revel in the whole “hiding in the wings” schtick and then stealing the limelight by appearing on stage. He’s definitely the kind of person to steal the attention away during someone else’s moment, so I guarantee he’ll propose at one of Carrie’s shows, her 30th birthday, a book signing, etc. Any Carrie-centric event that he can hijack.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
5EF61F6E-F8C3-46E1-B50F-2FB705EFC489.jpeg

why do we need to see this ?!!!! 🤢

also his weird arm hair is giving me major ICK , rather you than me Carrie !!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I am sometimes still surprised she never pursued more of a career as a singer. She did seem to have a talent for writing songs as well, not just singing- the original songs she used to upload ages ago were a little undeveloped, but that made sense since she was young, and it seemed like if she stuck with that she could actually have been pretty good. It was weird to me too that her first album was covers, it seemed like she could have released her own stuff. I can understand that she might not have really had the time/energy for songwriting while also performing on the West End. But I do agree that she seems a much better singer than actress so I wonder why she’s decided to prioritise acting. (She’s also, weirdly, a much better songwriter than novel writer, in my opinion. Her songs actually had a structure and clear themes).
I'm really late here but omg I miss Carrie singing songs with her ukulele. Seems like a completely different person now but I really enjoyed her content back then.

Reactions: 13
her latest insta post you can see joel is sucking in for dear life (in third photo specifically).

Reactions: 1

I wish to god I knew who you were because this was an ex of mine too. Don’t get me on the drama when I tried to break up with him….

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.