Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry not to spam the thread but … aren’t they supposed to be on HOLIDAY???
For me, this says it all. They are literally posting their nonsense and then just sitting there waiting for people to argue with. It's not how people (celebs, whatever) behave! If you are so loved up, why are you feeling the need to keep arguing the point and trying to prove it? S
They are so smug and obnoxious about EVERYTHING. Which makes me more convinced than ever that this is all a sham.

Reactions: 36
Just incase anyone was invested in the saga heres my final response

Joes ‘Feedback comment’ trying to be Mr Big Knickers (that being said if he did have bigger knickers we wouldn’t have seen that butt crack)
YES! What a response.

Reactions: 9
I don't love being a jobsworth but the main rule on here is keep it on Tattle. It's not great to post on her Instagram and then post about it on here.
You are correct, I do apologise for instigating! I don't want to encourage any dog piling or bullying behaviour.

I got excited spotting the common sense comment amongst the echo chamber of praise. I used to comment so many lovely things on Carrie's videos and never got a reply until I posted something about why people might be upset she doesn't acknowledge the advantages she had in life which helped her in her career (or something like that, it was ages ago). Believe me I got a whole essay from her after that :):):).

It HAS been two months. I mean, that's just a fact? WHY IS SHE SO PRESSED

Reactions: 31
"If you’re not ready to be hated or face criticism, you’re not ready to be famous."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think if any of us were on holiday, with or without the person we love, we wouldn't spend most of it on social media, at least not to the extent that we'd argue with whatever stranger criticises pictures we post. That would be a colossal waste of time. As for their over the top behaviour... Could it possibly be that they're just putting up a show for their haters and Tattlers at this point? Seriously, what if they are just doing it to see how far they can take it? 🤔 I cannot find any other explanation for their behaviour. 🤣

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1431861
Haha which one of you was it
let’s hope it does get us less content Xandra if more content means seeing their arse cracks

as an ex-huge fan of carrie this makes me so sad for some reason… i’ve had to unfollow her now after she’d been there for me through awful dark times in my life… i don’t know it makes me sad
They are OBSESSED with each other and having such a good holiday they have time for passive aggressive Instagram replies though

Reactions: 2
They must be reading every single comment, if they took time to answer it. (Or she just doesn't get that many, so she is able to.)

I just realised - Joel is a novelty. So is this beach holiday. She's so used to being at Disney and photographing every single thing that happens, so she doesn't actually know how to just... enjoy a holiday and take a break from social media.

Joel is probably very fragile. He'll be stewing about that comment all holiday now.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220720-165520_Instagram.jpg

MY *GIRLFRIEND* SPENT SOME OF THAT TIME SLEEPING, EATING DES(S)ERT AND FILMING MY BUTTCRACK 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Dear Carrie and Joel. No one gives a toss about your relationship. Stop posting every last detail on social media. Carrie you were private with Pete, private with Oli. Go back to that

Reactions: 23
Just a very quick update

Just seem Carrie slid into my DMs… this is absolutely getting into the realms of the ridiculous! I don’t want to take over the entire thread so i’ll do a summery if anything of value is said (which i guarantee it will not)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Seriously, why on earth did that comment get under their skin that much! Weird. And why do they need to comment. Just enjoy your holiday. It wasn't even a "bad" comment, just a fact; they have been together a very short time and they are very very over the top with everything.

Reactions: 18
Just a very quick update

Just seem Carrie slid into my DMs… this is absolutely getting into the realms of the ridiculous! I don’t want to take over the entire thread so i’ll do a summery if anything of value is said (which i guarantee it will not)
Aww cmon Carrie :( you really don't need to have the last word, just block and ignore us miserable tattlers if you're truly happy and don't see anything weird about Joel's behaviour. No-one here knows what their relationship is like IRL, we can only comment on the bizarre way they conduct themselves on SM. If we've got it all wrong, why bother to reply at all?

Wow, he's so passive aggressive, and clearly destroyed by that comment. "ShE HaS nOt bEeN On hEr PhOne tHe whOle 96 hOuRs oMg sHUt UP"

Nobody said she had been, creepo. But she's been on it way more than any normal person on holiday with their, ahem, soulmate.

Just a very quick update

I would block her, just for the lols. It's what she'd do.

Reactions: 16
Just a very quick update

Omg please do 🫣

Reactions: 8
OMG since Carrie's books tend to be ripped from her own life, will her next book be a fairytale romance between old friends who haven't seen each other in years?? Just imagine the Tattle chapter summaries :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This sort of thing is so cringe. I remember Ollie becoming triggered by guru gossip at the start of their relationship and posting passive aggressive comments too 😂 it’s like these men become ultra sensitive when they associate with her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.