Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think he can’t get any creepier.
The look of “happiness” on Carrie’s face…
(I appreciate in any other context, it would be a cute faux objection to being kissed)

Also it grates on me when men call grown women “girls”.
That’s definitely his sex face isn’t it for duck sake

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
JOEL, YOU ARE 35 YEARS OLD!!!!! Who in the duck films themselves making out and then not only compiles it into a TikTok but posts it publicly on their PROFESSIONAL social media page??!? 😱You’d never see, I don’t know, Tom and Gi, or Alfie and Zoe—other public ‘influencer couples’ pulling that’s gross tit!! How is Carrie not mortified 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I literally said "noooooo" under my breath watching that reel. I'm mortified for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They both have to be narcissists to assume other people would want to see that or care. They actually have a very warped view of things. I've never known anyone I've followed on social media in over a decade act like them, celeb or friends of any age

Reactions: 20
JOEL, YOU ARE 35 YEARS OLD!!!!! Who in the duck films themselves making out and then not only compiles it into a TikTok but posts it publicly on their PROFESSIONAL social media page??!? 😱You’d never see, I don’t know, Tom and Gi, or Alfie and Zoe—other public ‘influencer couples’ pulling that’s gross tit!! How is Carrie not mortified 😩
35 going on 13.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I FEEL SICK. That is not what adults in serious relationships do. She's going to look back on these videos and want to crawl out of her skin (if she ever wakes up)

Reactions: 15
Also, her nephews will be on social media before too long. Who wants to see their aunt sucking face with the creepy uncle

Reactions: 17
After this week, SHE would have to pay ME to watch her cameo
I'm placing my bets on the fact that Joel will pop up in some of these cameos even if nobody requests it because they're convinced everyone wants to see their high school relationship EVERYWHERE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread title suggestion:

Carrie Hope Fletcher: They’re getting nude, we nearly spewed, in panto she’ll be getting booed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The kissing makes me wanna vom, why do I feel like he’s doing this as some kinda dick measuring against Oliver, that’s all I see when I see them flaunting their relationship THIS much, it’s beyond cringe

Reactions: 16
The kissing makes me wanna vom, why do I feel like he’s doing this as some kinda dick measuring against Oliver, that’s all I see when I see them flaunting their relationship THIS much, it’s beyond cringe
I may have some things to say about Oliver but at least he never gave us tit like this to deal with

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't stand it when couples are making out in public, let alone if they're also filming it. Is it to make a point? To try and prove that they're in a secure (ha) and passionate relationship? She's going to regret that so quick. I reckon it's 1000000% to get back at Oli. She's insecure cos she was dumped, he's insecure because Oli is her ex.

Reactions: 11
I also just Ran here... 🏃‍♀️

All I can think (other than it being vomit inducing) is how creeped out I'd be if my bf filmed us snogging and then posted it in a reel about how we "made love" ... seems from her "I kept wondering what he was filming for" that he didn't tell her?!

Also why is it so.... "we were making love... tehehehehe.. I'm a big boy who's had SEX with a GIRL!!!" :sick:

Carrie still just commenting that he's a fool on his post and just... "I wondered why he was filming" on her own story. No real love or affection forthcoming...

Reactions: 18
Ewww omg I literally feel sick after watching that. I can't believe I thought we were in the clear now that their holiday is over (I bet they still have a few more reels up their sleeves too😪).

Surely this has to be the last straw for any remaining supporters of this content...surely Carrie's stans are only pretending to be hyping this relationship up in the comments now. I used to love Carrie but I dont think I could've tolerated this even at the height of being a fan of hers. I have the worst second hand embarrassment rn💀💀💀

Reactions: 9
I legged it here to post on this thread for the first time (I think) because that reel!!! My jaw dropped and I had to immediately click off it. Grim!!!!

Reactions: 8
She will be a laughing stock. It’s like she’s a trophy and he keeps having to show everyone his prize. We just don’t need to see it , make it stop. It’s embarrassing for everyone. When it all comes tumbling down and another Prince Charming comes along he won’t be able to un see it. Neither will I .

Reactions: 18
New thread title suggestion:

Carrie Hope Fletcher: They’re getting nude, we nearly spewed, in panto she’ll be getting booed
😂 Perfect.

Well, I hope they enjoyed their holiday... with a hundred stray cats, spending time writing essays on instagram, posting reels and photos daily showing each other off, snogging their faces off and showing the world, pretending they're soulmates in speedos. What a fairytale first holiday abroad together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is one thing to be enjoying a tender and intimate moment in a corner and someone that you know capturing that candid moment and sharing the video with you (I would hate it but also don’t engage in PDA but I know it’s something they’d find v sweet) and another thing ENTIRELY to film yourself sucking face and then putting it on the internet.
Just when you think they can’t sink any lower…

Reactions: 9
Hey Joel,

If you read this, why not start up an OnlyFans where you dance in your speedos? I'll throw you a tenner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.