Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220721-210014_Instagram.jpg

Guess she can't get her followers to dispute that! What are the rules for flights now anyway? I haven't been abroad since 2019 but when I flew to London more recently they were still strict on masks??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the mask comments are reaching a bit snd just critical for the sake of being critical , since masks haven’t been mandatory in the UK for literally a year (bar the few weeks at Christmas) … I’m sure if there were rules on the plane to wear a mask , she would’ve 🙄 I’m certain if she wasn’t wearing a mask , almost the whole flight wouldn’t have been too . I doubt she’s the sort to make a scene about Covid rules . She always struck me as someone happy to follow the rules

why are people commenting on her mask situ and not Joe(l)’s teeny weeny 😅 that’s the biggest news of today surely !

Reactions: 27
I went and made a drink so apologies if we’ve already discussed this, but mr lover boy commenting on her post that he loves her.
I know some people move fast and “when you know, you know” but I feel it’s a bit too quick. Just my little humble opinion.

Reactions: 6
They're acting like they've both never been in a relationship before. It's like no one has ever made her feel attractive or sexy or loved before and now that someone has it's overwhelming to the point of being mind addling. It's quite sad. She's been near constantly dating someone since 2013 (?) and she's only now actually getting what she craves which is obsessive attention. That's her love language: pure performative adoration.

Reactions: 18
New thread title ‘Carrie Hope Flasher: Clapbacks, neon slacks, Instagram butt cracks’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Eeenie weenie shrivelled little short dick SOULMATE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
If/when she eventually gets back to vlogging, how prominent do we reckon Joel will be in them? Considering he's definitely not keeping it cool on SM, can we be expected to see his face constantly in videos too?

I also find it hilarious that she's still got Oli's channel showcased on her YT channel tab. You're slacking girl!

Reactions: 10
Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 posting nude snaps to fuel her ego while Joel poses in an empty speedo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Something I’m finding concerning about this whole situation is that Carrie has been very vocal in the past about boundaries and limiting her social media interactions with fans, which is totally valid and I fully support her decision.

But since she’s been with Joel that has all seemed to go out the window? If they are truly, genuinely happy that’s great for them, and I understand that new relationship honeymoon period and wanting to scream it from the rooftops (or in this case, spread it all over social media).

I know it’s not necessarily a new thing for her to be publicly flighting with people over social media who dare to criticise her, but it does seem like all those boundaries she worked really hard to put in place have come crashing down. To go to the extreme of DMimg something to justify her relationship to them completely unrequited is utterly bizzare.

It feels to me that has been thanks to Joel’s incessant posting about her. I get the impression she wasn’t ready to go public and he forced her to by plastering it all over his own social media…

Reactions: 26
Carrie Hope Fletcher: Joel’s just there to stroke her ego, but Carrie’s not touching that shrivelled Speedo

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Okay so day two we had both the cracks, day three we had pink Speedo’s (with pencil lips) I honestly put out a health warning to not look tomorrow. It’s not going to be pleasant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay so day two we had both the cracks, day three we had pink Speedo’s (with pencil lips) I honestly put out a health warning to not look tomorrow. It’s not going to be pleasant
Is it only day three ? It’s felt like the longest holiday ever 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do they even realise how unflattering they look? And I don’t just mean the goddamn speedo. Every single photo, their comments, their attitude. I would’ve never expected such behaviour (and views…) from (relatively high ranking?) West End actors.

Bottom line is that I have the impression that they are simply not good for each other. Carrie has been behaving a hundred times worse since Joel came along.

Reactions: 22
i think I’m a boomer and I’m way more mature than that! 😂😂 ( edit, I’m gen x apparently) I started following
Something I’m finding concerning about this whole situation is that Carrie has been very vocal in the past about boundaries and limiting her social media interactions with fans, which is totally valid and I fully support her decision.

But since she’s been with Joel that has all seemed to go out the window? If they are truly, genuinely happy that’s great for them, and I understand that new relationship honeymoon period and wanting to scream it from the rooftops (or in this case, spread it all over social media).

I know it’s not necessarily a new thing for her to be publicly flighting with people over social media who dare to criticise her, but it does seem like all those boundaries she worked really hard to put in place have come crashing down. To go to the extreme of DMimg something to justify her relationship to them completely unrequited is utterly bizzare.

It feels to me that has been thanks to Joel’s incessant posting about her. I get the impression she wasn’t ready to go public and he forced her to by plastering it all over his own social media…
I noticed this too, and it makes no sense. She is right to limit her interactions and keep things private, like she said in the past she wants to. But lately it seems that that's not an issue anymore, and now she shares everything. Not sure if it's because of Joel himself, maybe it's because she just doesn't care anymore?

Reactions: 5
I've just seen the speedos and my lord I have never been more disturbed in my life
Why can't he just...not

On the professional account too, why is this allowed 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.