Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I've just seen the speedos and my lord I have never been more disturbed in my life
Why can't he just...not

On the professional account too, why is this allowed 😭😭😭😭😭😭
When were these pics posted?
I can’t see them and while I’m sure I’ll regret this my curiosity ispiqued

CelineJenkins

Not defending her but tonsillitis itself isn't contagious but the viruses that cause it definitely are, she should have been told to rest and drink plenty of fluids until her symptoms had passed. And if she'd been seeing a doctor for the tonsillitis symptoms and they'd lasted more than a week then she should have been tested for glandular fever which is contagious especially through kissing. So she either made up the tonsillitis to make excuses for any rubbish performances in Heather's or she actually had glandular fever and just didn't want anyone else kissing Jamie.
From someone who used to get tonsillitis about four times a year it can be really contagious. Of it is the viral version and it's very difficult to tell between the two

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Either the west end opportunities have dried up, or the Brecht and Panto gig are stop gaps for something bigger coming next year. Panto’s a nice little convenient moneymaker that ends conveniently in January leaving the rest of the year clear….
She’s got her tour; starting in May I think? So that would be four months for something else before that.