Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Can we skip to the good part?”

Good part: Joel in Speedos

♪♫♪ AAAAAAAAAaaaghhhhhhh ♪♫♪

😫🫥😬😵🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Actually think they are posting on the ‘trolls’ behalf now. They probably sit together thinking it hilarious when it’s actually tragic

meanwhile Oliver is living his authentic best life

Reactions: 17
For god sake. Here I was sat eating my lovely chip shop and BAM neon pink pants. How disrespectful to my hunger

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not gonna lie, I've finally hit the unfollow button. Carrie doesn't care when she's got 100s of people commenting how much they are loving the posts but I'm just fed up with her and Joel and their LOVING LOUDLY.

I used to really enjoy the theatre content she put out and the more candid friends, family and previous boyfriends photos and she kept things professional. But everything now is just too OTT and I am fed up of being indirectly love bombed. Take it to your private account and keep things more professional on your PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNT. Like other theatre actors are easily able to post the professional side of their personal lives (e.g. Samantha Barks is two years older than Carrie, happily posts about her dog and her recent wedding and Steph McKeon regularly posting dog pictures).

I don't need to see Carrie's naked photos even if I can't see her boobs or her boyfriend in speedos. I think both of their families need to sit them down and actually give them both a good talking too and if I hired either of them professionally I would actually be embarrassed.

So I'm vicariously living through those of you who still follow because I'm just done with both of their childishness.

EDIT: And sorry this is so ranty but I needed to let it out somewhere.

Reactions: 35
Yeah I don't think we saw these types of photos from Sam Barks' honeymoon, did we? :oops:
I know we used to talk about this over at GG too sometimes, but the fact that Carrie wants to be this big West End celebrity, but still uses social media like some lower tier YouTuber is astonishing. She's absolutely lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she will only dump Joel if she has someone else lined up. She’s still traumatized by her 12 weeks as a single woman. No way does she want to be single again, she needs a man‘s attention and admiration and she’s definitely getting that from Joel.
Absolutely, she is getting everything she wanted from him so I cannot see it ending anytime soon. If they are the Real Deal, I do wonder if maybe because it appears so one-sided if it could actually be Joel who does the dumping 🤔🤣

I was bored and decided to look Carrie’s following list to see how fast I can find Joel, it took some scrolling but based of her follows, it was definitely this year miss “we have know each other for 8 years and I always had a crush in him”
I realise I will sound like a stalker but I have suddenly found myself with a lot of unexpected and rather boring free time this week! On Joel's Facebook there are no past comments from her, no visible friendship. On his Instagram he posted he was going to see Heathers but did not even tag her, he tagged another actor 🤣 so much for this supposed 8 year friendship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely, she is getting everything she wanted from him so I cannot see it ending anytime soon. If they are the Real Deal, I do wonder if maybe because it appears so one-sided if it could actually be Joel who does the dumping 🤔🤣

I realise I will sound like a stalker but I have suddenly found myself with a lot of unexpected and rather boring free time this week! On Joel's Facebook there are no past comments from her, no visible friendship. On his Instagram he posted he was going to see Heathers but did not even tag her, he tagged another actor 🤣 so much for this supposed 8 year friendship 🤣
Yeah I think they met eight years ago, probably ran in the same circles (not unusual, given their job) and that's it. I think Carrie's circle of friends is not that huge, she would have mentioned him every once in a while.

Reactions: 18
Actually think they are posting on the ‘trolls’ behalf now. They probably sit together thinking it hilarious when it’s actually tragic

meanwhile Oliver is living his authentic best life
Agreed. They're doing it more than ever. They just want attention.

Also absolute lol at him replying to her photo 3 minutes after he posted it. (Joel, mate, you're slacking... 3 whole minutes! Were you re-adjusting your speedos?)

Reactions: 7
I've not seen the video yet but if I had just started seeing someone and he wore speedos on our first holiday, it would be our last ever holiday together. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've not seen the video yet but if I had just started seeing someone and he wore speedos on our first holiday, it would be our last ever holiday together. :sick:
You mean you wouldn't make a tiktok style video showing them off to nearly 600,000 followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
first the cracks, now the speedo…. when will i be able to enjoy my mornings in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She just looks stupid and desperate trying to prove a point
Yeah but the thing is she's trying to prove the same point over and over and over again, whyyyyy?? Carrie, we got it right away when you told us how you have been plunged into happiness. We got it again when you wrote about Joel being the best man you've ever known. We got it when you said that you feel supported this time around. You're totally absolutely over Oliver, we get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PINK SPEEDOS! And his pencil lips. Utter ick

first the cracks, now the speedo…. when will i be able to enjoy my mornings in peace
Probably best not logging on tomorrow who knows what might happen

Oliver’s girlfriend is in vegas watching Usher whilst Carrie is living her totally best life with her superfan passive aggressive attention seeking SOULMATE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.