Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1439815
Joel will have something to say about this
I dunno I think it’s just a reference to the article ages ago that referred to Scott as Carrie’s husband. And any normal person who’d been with their girlfriend for a few months wouldn’t take offence at that. (I appreciate Joel isn’t the average boyfriend of a few months…)

Reactions: 4
I dunno I think it’s just a reference to the article ages ago that referred to Scott as Carrie’s husband. And any normal person who’d been with their girlfriend for a few months wouldn’t take offence at that. (I appreciate Joel isn’t the average boyfriend of a few months…)
My original comment was just meant as a joke, could just see Joel quote tweeting something along the lines of “I thought I was the best Debbie!” though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I know that's what she was referring to, but I still think it sounds kinda harsh when her daughter is no longer single. In my opinion - if she had said this while Carrie was single, it would have made sense as a joke, but now it kinda sounds like a dig at Joel, even if she didn't intend that. Although, having written that, it sounds like I've taken this way too seriously, haha. Just wonder if Debbie thought of Joel as she wrote that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as I hate to think about it never mind explain it, he gives off a “grateful to be laid” vibe and probably makes sure Carrie finishes every time.
Gosh isn't there an Old Wives Tale that unattractive men are better lovers as they have to overcompensate for their looks? Maybe Carrie really has lucked out after all 🤣

Reactions: 8
Lol, why did she post a whole reel of all her bikinis, and they're both posing like hell in it. Again, self-indulgent
This makes sense as to why in that video the other day she said something like ‘its only supposed to be a few seconds, it’s for a reel’ after he filmed her for longer than she wanted him to. Which means… she planned this. She actually planned ahead what she needed to film for her silly little (not) TikToks, what a waste of a holiday 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Gosh isn't there an Old Wives Tale that unattractive men are better lovers as they have to overcompensate for their looks? Maybe Carrie really has lucked out after all 🤣
as someone who did their rounds on tinder this is very much not true😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This makes sense as to why in that video the other day she said something like ‘its only supposed to be a few seconds, it’s for a reel’ after he filmed her for longer than she wanted him to. Which means… she planned this. She actually planned ahead what she needed to film for her silly little (not) TikToks, what a waste of a holiday 😩
They also did at least three of those before/after TikToks with the hand over the camera and the thought of them planning it and doing multiple takes is just cringeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I’m a bit lost - who are these ‘super fans’ everyone’s talking about?
Don’t want to link to their profiles as they’re regular people rather than celebs but one frequently travels to London to see Carrie’s shows. Think she saw Cinderella over 50 times? She also buys a lot of clothes that Carrie wears and links to. She tends to talk about Carrie like they’re friends but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Carrie acknowledge her?

The other one looks very similar to Carrie, she’s even dyed her hair to the same colour and styles herself similarly so some of us have mistaken her for Carrie on social media posts.

Joel reposts them on his stories quite a lot so you’ll see them there at some point.

Reactions: 5
I wish to god I knew who you were because this was an ex of mine too. Don’t get me on the drama when I tried to break up with him….
have we all got the same ex🤣 we met on tinder and I got an ‘I love you’ on the PHONE after we’d been speaking for a week, before we’d ever even met in person😬 tragic

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.