Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this obsessive posting just proves that Joel has never been in a relationship before - a theory that has already been floated here a few times. I’m quite sure of that now. He gives me 35 year old virgin vibes. Not that there’s anything wrong with being a virgin. But there is something wrong with forming such a close obsession with the first person who shows you a modicum of attention. He’s creepy and gross, and the sooner Carrie realises that, the better. Unfortunately, I think she rather enjoys the attention, so I don’t see a break-up coming anytime soon.

Reactions: 23
CB0CA638-3903-4B7D-A930-1F1E99E5FEEC.png

Okay so I check these threads out of sheer boredom yesterday and then today, I start getting these sponsored posts 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah, it all feels very manufactured from his end. Over the top captions, talking like a kid, the possessiveness, hashtags, all very put on for show, instead of just easing into a relationship. Maybe it doesn't help that he feels like he knows her inside and out already due to her big online presence previously.

Reactions: 5
Uh oh.

Also, "Carrie has said she doesn't share everything with social media" ... she posted her arse yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
That comment she made about us not seeing her boobs seems so out of nowhere unless she's reading here in like, real time, when she's supposed to be enjoying her holiday with her soulmate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As someone else said, I don't think Joel is doing this as some grand plot or scheme for any nefarious purposes. But it is lovebombing. "Everything you didn't like in your ex? I'M the opposite. You didn't like that your ex never posted photos of you on social media? Well here I am, shoving a camera in your face and posting every shot with a gushy caption about how much I love you. Your ex never complimented your body enough? Here I am, showering you in gushing praise and meaning EVERY word of it. Go on, get naked, your body is EVERYTHING." He's saying absolutely everything she wants to hear.

It's all to convince her that HE is the one. "I'm SUCH a great boyfriend. We're soulmates. When you know, you know, right? We're going to be together forever, I just know it. Anyone who dares question the breakneck speed at which this is moving is just being a hater." It gets in your head, especially when you're feeling low from being dumped and are in a vulnerable place as Carrie was obviously worried about entering 30 single and desperate for someone to find.

It's manipulative, but I don't think Joel's even aware of it. He just thinks that's what makes a good boyfriend. And Carrie is loving the attention so is lavishing in it, while I'm still unconvinced she's even attracted to him. It's so obvious from an outside perspective but they're way too wrapped up in it to see it.

Reactions: 25
I think I touched a nerve, what’s that phrase, the lady doth protest too much… why does my poxy comment warrant this much of a reaction… because she can’t face the truth maybe?? or i’m not living my life loud enough for her😂

That’s great Carrie, you live your life on your ‘amazing’ ‘perfect’ holiday where you both somehow find time to send me multiple messages! And after years of following and supporting you, i HAVE unfollowed you, the signed books i met you and got signed are up the charity shop, because I don’t support what you have become

(also please all pray for me whilst i deal with the ARMY in my replies)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
One of Carrie's answers on that comment was like "go live your life, we're living ours". Carrie, you've been replying to a stranger on the internet over and over again to prove your point (whichever it is), I don't think you are the best person to give advice to anybody...

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I think I touched a nerve, what’s that phrase, the lady doth protest too much… why does my poxy comment warrant this much of a reaction… because she can’t face the truth maybe??

That’s great Carrie, you live your life on your ‘amazing’ ‘perfect’ holiday where you both somehow find time to send me multiple messages😂 And after years of following and supporting you, i HAVE unfollowed you, the books are in my classroom library, because I don’t support what you have become

(also please all pray for me whilst i deal with the ARMY in my replies!)
I salute you, you are braver than I taking on Hopefuls. It looks like a lot of the comments in that thread have already been deleted, including Carrie taunting that we have yet to see her tits(???) And Joel's passive aggressive "thanks for your input" reply lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Thanks for your feedback" hahaha, oh Joel, you passive aggressive so and so. He's terrified he'll lose her, and hates any negativity. Probably had a little cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't love being a jobsworth but the main rule on here is keep it on Tattle. It's not great to post on her Instagram and then post about it on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine getting so worked up over 1 comment though. Emma Blackery is guilty of this too. It's a stranger online. Just ignore/block/mute, and move on, Carrie. You [Carrie] should know better. I also hate stan culture, and her 'army' of Hopefuls who preach kindness but won't hesitate to go all in on a counter-attack. Imagine getting so worked up over 1 comment out of, I dunno, maybe 100 or 200 over the last day or so.

Karen, if you post a lot online, don't go crying when you get some negativity/criticism. It's part and parcel of the deal.

Reactions: 10
I think I touched a nerve, what’s that phrase, the lady doth protest too much… why does my poxy comment warrant this much of a reaction… because she can’t face the truth maybe?? or i’m not living my life loud enough for her😂

That’s great Carrie, you live your life on your ‘amazing’ ‘perfect’ holiday where you both somehow find time to send me multiple messages! And after years of following and supporting you, i HAVE unfollowed you, the signed books i met you and got signed are up the charity shop, because I don’t support what you have become

(also please all pray for me whilst i deal with the ARMY in my replies)
Just incase anyone was invested in the saga heres my final response

Joes ‘Feedback comment’ trying to be Mr Big Knickers (that being said if he did have bigger knickers we wouldn’t have seen that butt crack)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.