Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry there is nothing natural about snogging whilst holding the camera up as a selfie. No one needs to see that, regardless if you’re trying to prove yourself to people? NO ONE WANTS TO WITNESS THAT

Reactions: 25
Delighted for them if they had a sun, booze, sex holiday. I don’t need to be a third party witness to it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my god at this point I feel like I personally have shagged him, this has got to stop, it’s foul!!! If this was one of my friends I would be having serious words, absolutely not normal behaviour!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
He's not wrong - it does sum up the holiday, because they spent most of it arms outstretched holding a bloody phone.

Carrie Hope Fletcher - Hold the Phone, Boyfriend's in the Speedo Zone

• Haha
Reactions: 68
In one of the making out videos of the reel it looks like they're in their room. Like... You're making out in your room very likely leading to sex and you just grab your phone to record it????? It would totally kill the mood for me.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Evidently Joel needed some footage for the wank bank, for when she goes away (or leaves him).

Ick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m willing to bet Joel had never even kissed anyone before Carrie. It’s giving serious “I’m 15 and this is my first girlfriend” vibes 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My friends would roast the s*** out of me if me or my boyfriend would post something like that 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m willing to bet Joel had never even kissed anyone before Carrie. It’s giving serious “I’m 15 and this is my first girlfriend” vibes 🤢
I agree. He looks like a tit kisser and she doesn’t look like she enjoys it!

Reactions: 12
The way I RAN 💀

Just imagine, he’s holding the phone up going, ‘right kiss me’ then they start kissing and after, he watches it back, and goes ‘hmm no that’s not sexy enough, let’s do it again’. They do several more takes and then he watches it over and over again while editing the whole thing together.

BLINK TWICE CARRIE 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just when you think he can’t get any creepier.
The look of “happiness” on Carrie’s face…
(I appreciate in any other context, it would be a cute faux objection to being kissed)

Also it grates on me when men call grown women “girls”.
Sigourney-Weaver-Alien-5-559248.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Carrie casually walking on a beach: "okay stop filming me now, stop"
Carrie kissing in the privacy of her own bed/bedroom: "sure Joel, film us snogging for the world to see"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After this week, SHE would have to pay ME to watch her cameo

The amount of second hand embarrassment this makes me feel is painful
She’s trying to make enough money to cover everyone suing for emotional damage after the holiday videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.