Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When her main talent is her singing voice , I can’t understand why she is doing a play followed by panto …. So odd
Maybe her voice is really more messed up than anybody knows…
remember the comment not that long ago that it she had to chose between singing writing and something else, she would choose to lose the ability to sing…

Reactions: 5
I absolutely love panto! I don’t necessarily see it as a step down for her, but I was gobsmacked when I saw the announcement and I did run here 🤣 I agree with what others are saying, maybe her voice is much worse than she’s willing to admit right now. The play & panto are such odd moves for her! I mean I know cinderella ended suddenly, but she was leaving anyway so it’s not as though these are just “I need a role” gigs.

Reactions: 12
Get ready for the hundreds of #soproud posts from Joel who will act as if Carrie deserves an Olivier for her panto gig 😂

• Haha
Despite Carrie's family name and career so far she is still in a very unstable career path. If she needs a role to pay the bills she can't exactly turn her nose up at it.

I did a panto with an am dram society years ago and it was so much fun but I reckon the professional performance schedule is intense.

Does this also mean she'll have to stay in Canterbury away from her beloved...how will they cope 🙄😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Relationship moving at breakneck Speedo

• Haha
Reactions: 85
That "stumbling around, can't find the sunbed" one is so fake. let's not forget they're both actors (yeah I know she's not very good at it, but still).

Every time I see that huge leg tattoo I just want to 🤮. It's :poop:.

How come there's hardly any other people in this resort. The most action is a few grannies walking about in the background of the shots in the canteen (well it does not look much like a glamorous restaurant) where they have their dessert pig-outs.
I went on tripadvisor to check the resort. They have been getting TERRIBLE reviews this year, so that is probably why there are so few people there.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
To be honest, I think she will do fine in this, acting-wise. She's not a subtle, nuanced actress and surely that won't be needed for panto, so she should be ok. Like others, I think the workload will be the bigger problem. I hope she has negotiated that she doesnt do all the shows. She never did a full Cinders week, and she was off for illness/covid, personal problems, holidays, promo for her book...I just don't see her doing that many shows a week.

Also, while panto might be a step down, she sure is keeping herself busy. She's got the play, panto, her tour and surely another book coming up within the next year, so she's still doing well I'd say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ha you might be on the wrong page if you’re sensitive about dick size being talked about , it’s what we’ve mostly discussed since the Speedo picture !

And as a woman , I can safely say size *does* matter a bit , as much as we tell men it doesn’t 🤪
It's not relevant to this thread though. His behaviour is. Body shaming in any way isn't called for no matter how creepy the guy is being.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Tom will take the boys to see auntie Carrie. Out of everything she’s been in this is something they can go see

I wonder if Tom will take the boys to see auntie Carrie. Out of everything she’s been in this is something they can go see
They struggled to make it into London to see her in a year, will they really hike to Canterbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.