Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to see all the messages and I think carrie’s intention was for them to be posted here , hence why she’s explaining herself so thoroughly

Reactions: 20
Well she said it’s a public platform so I wouldn’t worry. If it was so private she shouldn’t share with a stranger

Also. No offence but someone signing up to a forum to spill ‘parts’ of a conversation I don’t really see the point and it’s actually playing into the troll narrative for them (no offence just seen it on tattle before)
I didn’t join tattle just to post all of this, I have had an account for a while (i just forgot to confirm my email) like i said i was on guru gossip 2018/19. My comment was shared (not by me) and i felt inclined to just say ‘okay that was me haha’ but i didn’t expect it to escalate the way it did! I also wanted to share because I’m bad with my words so I wanted to share to make sure i wasn’t sending awfully badly worded messages😂☺

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Carrie has sent chapter and verse over a dm to someone she doesn’t know then that is weird. I’m not sure why half of the conversation has been shared though, it’s easy to make out Carrie is the bad person when you just see her replies

I however think she shouldn’t have replied AT ALL. I can’t think of any legit ‘celeb’ that would nevermind when ‘loved up on holiday’ totally weird and she’s making herself look a fool
They explained because it’s very personal, it’s basically putting a boundary for Carrie where she doesn’t. And I don’t think it’s making Carrie look bad per se.

I get the curiosity but sun and stars is already getting hate on their personal Instagram so yeah can you blame someone for not taking it further.

Reactions: 17
If Carrie has sent chapter and verse over a dm to someone she doesn’t know then that is weird. I’m not sure why half of the conversation has been shared though, it’s easy to make out Carrie is the bad person when you just see her replies

I however think she shouldn’t have replied AT ALL. I can’t think of any legit ‘celeb’ that would nevermind when ‘loved up on holiday’ totally weird and she’s making herself look a fool
This, obviously. The fact that she did (and not for the first time either) shows how deeply insecure she is. Nothing has changed since the years of her joining GG.

Reactions: 4
They explained because it’s very personal, it’s basically putting a boundary for Carrie where she doesn’t. And I don’t think it’s making Carrie look bad per se.

I get the curiosity but star and sun is already getting hate on their personal Instagram so yeah can you blame someone for not taking it further.
If it’s that personal Carrie wouldn’t share it to a stranger. Sorry but it’s weird someone has signed up to tattle today and Carrie is spilling all her secrets on dm all of a sudden.

It’s not curiosity. Don’t share ANY DM’s if you are that respectful especially when you’ve said Carrie was like a big sister

Sorry if harsh but half stories are boring and it’s clear here to not go actually commenting and dm’ing your opinions to feed the troll narrative

Reactions: 9
I would like to see all the messages and I think carrie’s intention was for them to be posted here , hence why she’s explaining herself so thoroughly
I agree, she is probably waiting for that post to show up so she can prove some kind of point to, idk, herself, her fans, who knows but I really do think she wanted that.

Reactions: 8
If it’s that personal Carrie wouldn’t share it to a stranger. Sorry but it’s weird someone has signed up to tattle today and Carrie is spilling all her secrets on dm all of a sudden.

It’s not curiosity. Don’t share ANY DM’s if you are that respectful especially when you’ve said Carrie was like a big sister

Sorry if harsh but half stories are boring and it’s clear here to not go actually commenting and dm’ing your opinions to feed the troll narrative
You’re right, it is weird and I never intended to touch such a nerve
I didn’t join today, i’ve had an account for ages, just never confirmed my email or felt the need to post until i saw my actual instagram here! Like I said i was very active on Guru gossip back in 2018… so i’m not ‘new’ by any means, just because this is a different website! I’m putting a boundary where Carrie wouldn’t, I wouldn’t like someone to share personal information about me, so i’m not with her, even if she probably wants me to. If ‘half stories are boring’ don’t read them then?? She was a big sister role to me when i was younger and seeking role models, not now!

So I’m not allowed to voice my opinions to Carrie but she can absolutely bombard me with hers?? okay love😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I didn’t join today, i’ve had an account for ages, just never confirmed my email or felt the need to post until i saw my actual instagram here! Like I said i was very active on Guru gossip back in 2018… so i’m not ‘new’ by any means, just because this is a different website! I’m putting a boundary where Carrie wouldn’t, I wouldn’t like someone to share personal information about me, so i’m not with her, even if she probably wants me to. If ‘half stories are boring’ don’t read them then?? She was a big sister role to me when i was younger and seeking role models, not now!

So I’m not allowed to voice my opinions to Carrie but she can absolutely bombard me with hers?? okay love😂
Share your opinions all you want. Don’t share half DM’s that don’t post a full story though as that doesn’t paint a fair picture. If you are respecting boundaries any DM’s shouldn’t be shared.

Just my opinion of course and you can post whatever you want

As for ‘if they are boring don’t read them” sounds like Carrie. You posted them on a thread I read. Same could be said for you dm’ing her which I never do

Don’t call me love either thanks. As patronising as Joel 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Unfortunately it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you just said what was in the dm's without screenshots, you'd get a 'you have no proof, why should we believe you?' then if you do post screenshots it's 'you're feeding her trolling behaviour and shouldn't share private messages'.

Either way it's a lose lose situation.

Reactions: 36
Yeah Carrie's reply is embarrassing, and it's a sign of her issues that she couldn't just let that pretty harmless comment go. But I do think commenting criticisms directly to Carrie's social media kind of crosses a line, to be totally honest (not that I think "you've been together for two months" counts as negativity or hate, but I mean in general, you know). It's tricky because I do wish Carrie would just accept already that if she's going to choose to broadcast her whole life she is going to receive feedback, and not only the feedback she wants. But I still think it's important to keep these conversations confined to tattle.

Reactions: 11
So, anyway.

Why does he look like a superfan who's met her at stage door for the 64th time this month?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you just said what was in the dm's without screenshots, you'd get a 'you have no proof, why should we believe you?' then if you do post screenshots it's 'you're feeding her trolling behaviour and shouldn't share private messages'.

Either way it's a lose lose situation.
Not true. The issue is sharing half DM’s and making out Carrie is so nasty but there are more DM’s but suddenly I’m going to respect boundaries. Either respect them or don’t.

Reactions: 2
Oh good, in-fighting between Tattlers. Bet Carrie's loving it. Can we just move on now?

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Not true. The issue is sharing half DM’s and making out Carrie is so nasty but there are more DM’s but suddenly I’m going to respect boundaries. Either respect them or don’t.
Eh tbh it's a weird situation. Carrie has willingly opened herself up to criticism and chose to respond to a message. She also apparently shared a lot of deep personal stuff which that tattler didn't agree to receive. So boundaries are being pushed on both sides lol

Carrie needs to just live in the bloody moment and not feel like she has to justify absolutely everything. Especially strangers. Also, if she's enjoying Joe(l)'s company as much as she's constantly proclaiming, she'd barely be looking at her phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Eugh even his caption is vom-inducing! All ‘treated Carrie’ ‘I know for sure’… it’s such possessive language 🤢
His wording sounds like this was a freebie gift, so technically he didn't treat Carrie - the spa did? He only wrote 'I know for sure' because she didn't straight up say that she liked it lol

Reactions: 3
Leave tattle for a few hours and come back to all of this! *grabs popcorn*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, this was all fun and games for me for a while. I was having a laugh at Carrie’s expense when Joel turned out to be creepy, but after this evening’s events it’s all turned a bit sour for me. I’m not sure I quite comprehended how deeply mentally unwell she currently is - and how oblivious to that fact she is - until I saw those DMs.

I think I’ve moved over from snark to sadness and concern. I feel comfortable punching up when it comes to people living public lives (celebs, influencers etc.) but this doesn’t feel like punching up anymore.

Reactions: 27
Sharing half DM’s doesn’t make Carrie nasty. Carrie makes herself nasty without any help, like most people here have mentioned she only mostly replies to criticism and is not the first time she goes into someones dms to “explain” herself. This is all Carrie doing and is a pattern she has been doing for years now.

If someone decides to “hey, maybe I won’t be a bad person and share this person personal information on a public forum.” it doesn’t mean they are trying to paint her in a bad light (Carrie already did that herself) they are actually being nice. Oh

Reactions: 34
Oh yes , this is total textbook post-breakup behaviour . She’s having a fling with a man who clearly worships the ground she walks on , that’s great ! But making it so public , and him being clearly so invested and making future plans is concerning ! Tbh I’d be happier for her if Joel wasn’t such a creep , I’m just worried about her at this point !
i did the exact same thing post-break up a few years ago. literally dived into seeing someone a week or two after i’d been dumped bc i was hurt and angry and sad and wanted validation. it lasted a couple of months, i got the ick bc it wasnt my ex, it didnt end well and we havent spoken since. however, i didnt post and brag about it all over the internet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.