Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atomic

Oh my god at this point I feel like I personally have shagged him, this has got to stop, it’s foul!!! If this was one of my friends I would be having serious words, absolutely not normal behaviour!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Cornbread2

Oh my god, if I was going to the beach with my boyfriend and he whipped out a neon pink speedo I’d push him into the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 47

salatblader

VIP Member
Carrie sharing the kissing photo and writing "I know we're insufferable and I love it" is just...so annoying. As if she is feeling triumphant that people find them insufferable...that's not a win for you, Carrie. Be in love, sure, I am happy for you, but don't be stuffing it in people's faces on SoMe every day.

She has to brag about having a boyfriend and being in love 24/7, as if she's a teenager. Actually, that's insulting to teenagers. They know better.
I didn't even post like this about partners when I was 16, and my girlfriend and I don't post a lot about each other because a) it's interesting to no one except us and b) having both been single for years and years, we know how irritating it is to single friends when couples constantly gush about each other and post selfies making out. The world doesn't need to see it, it's just self-indulgent. Take the kissing selfie if you need to, but don't post it on your supposedly professional SoMe account, bragging about being in love.

It also proves to me what I assumed back when Carrie was single and suddenly started "caring" about issues single people face, like the difficulties of booking a single seat at the theatre - she never cared about society being catered to couples and families - she only cared about single people's issues for the very brief windown where she was involuntarily single for a second. If she had cared about single people, she would post about her boyfriend with more care, and wouldn't blast "we're in love, thank god I am no longer one of "those single people"" from the rooftops every day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Poothe

VIP Member
God they’re just so cringe! I genuinely can’t imagine posting some of this stuff even as a teenager. Aside from a few devoted super fans I can’t see who the audience for pictures like that are…nobody wants to see you kissing! I just picture their previous coworkers seeing those pics and cringing - I can’t think of any other couple on the West End willing to post such unprofessional stuff like this.
Oliver and his girlfriend look so classy by comparison.

Reactions: 42

sun_and_stars

Sorry if I missed this @sun_and_stars, but what did you comment that got her so riled up to write all that in your DMs? I understand what she says about public forums, but it's kind of hypocritical of her to be preaching that while she is spending her holiday writing massive DMs to people that comment on a public post. If you're that in love, you shouldn't care and just shrug it off. Or are you trying to prove something CHF?
Hi! That’s fine i know it’s all hidden in so many posts as it escalated😂 Oh Joel’s lovebombing post i commented ‘it’s been 2 months’ … that’s it

Very enlightening....but, I'm concerned she's sharing personal information with someone she doesn't know? Not to disparage you at all, you made a valid point and did so very eloquently and you're being very kind by not sharing said personal information - I just find it very bizarre she shared anything remotely personal with someone she's clearly pissed off with? How very, very strange.
I won’t share it at all because then I become the awful person she thinks i am but it got EXTREMELY personal, unprompted by me at all! Like you know when you’re drunk and exchange life stories with girls in the bathroom…. it sort of felt like that! for example she gave me 3 FULL messages of her and joel’s story… like i didn’t ask??

• Wow
  • Haha

sun_and_stars

I think I touched a nerve, what’s that phrase, the lady doth protest too much… why does my poxy comment warrant this much of a reaction… because she can’t face the truth maybe?? or i’m not living my life loud enough for her😂

That’s great Carrie, you live your life on your ‘amazing’ ‘perfect’ holiday where you both somehow find time to send me multiple messages! And after years of following and supporting you, i HAVE unfollowed you, the signed books i met you and got signed are up the charity shop, because I don’t support what you have become

(also please all pray for me whilst i deal with the ARMY in my replies)

Attachments

• Heart

Alice_Taylorx

The way I ran here after that picture 🤢
Ma’am that’s your BUSSINESS account, use your heart.laugheter one to post your nudes.

In my opinion she looks better in “candid” pictures of her in the bikini than in the one she posted. She has a stunning figure, she really doesn’t need the belts.
I'm sure her book agents for her children's novel are loving the asscrack photos.

Oliver dodged a bomb. Can't believe how classy he looks in comparison now.

• Haha

Jonesjabs

The kissing photos, aside from being gross, just look so awkward. They aren’t attractive or sexy, they just look strange. The way his chin is extended and noses squashed. Not cute.

Also Carrie needs to stop sticking her tongue behind her teeth like this. It looks bizarre.
When I had headshots done, the photographer said loads of people do this thinking it gives them the best smile but it actually looks terrible lol
Anyone else think of this vine? .. just me? 😂
Screenshot_20220723-235646_Chrome.jpg
85581799-1230-49EA-B1CE-CC2C761415AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

sun_and_stars

If it’s that personal Carrie wouldn’t share it to a stranger. Sorry but it’s weird someone has signed up to tattle today and Carrie is spilling all her secrets on dm all of a sudden.

It’s not curiosity. Don’t share ANY DM’s if you are that respectful especially when you’ve said Carrie was like a big sister

Sorry if harsh but half stories are boring and it’s clear here to not go actually commenting and dm’ing your opinions to feed the troll narrative
You’re right, it is weird and I never intended to touch such a nerve
I didn’t join today, i’ve had an account for ages, just never confirmed my email or felt the need to post until i saw my actual instagram here! Like I said i was very active on Guru gossip back in 2018… so i’m not ‘new’ by any means, just because this is a different website! I’m putting a boundary where Carrie wouldn’t, I wouldn’t like someone to share personal information about me, so i’m not with her, even if she probably wants me to. If ‘half stories are boring’ don’t read them then?? She was a big sister role to me when i was younger and seeking role models, not now!

So I’m not allowed to voice my opinions to Carrie but she can absolutely bombard me with hers?? okay love😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41