Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
anyone else think it’s weird that she FaceTimed Alfie’s parents while opening presents and not her own family?

• Sad
Reactions: 77

coconochanel

VIP Member
OMG on her website there's a article 'how to keep kids entertained during lockdown' I mean do any of her staff even have kids? anyway gem of a tip is 'create a PASTA masterpiece'.🤦‍♀️FFS don't they know there is a pasta shortage? I highly doubt anyone is going to waste precious pasta just so you can paint it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Peach97

VIP Member
I too have noticed this weird trend in women in their 20s liking younger things, especially people I went to uni with. They watch disney movies with their boyfriends and are obsessed with Harry Potter. Fair enough if that's what you like but it does seem to be a trend I can't get a part of.
Paired with that stuff is this new trend of being a baby in general... "snuggling" constantly with your partner, staying in casual clothes, wanting them to do everything for you, eating takeaways in bed, wearing clips and clothes from the 90s.
I have no problem with this stuff but it's so rare to see like, an old fashioned type woman anymore. Someone who walks by themselves, wears formal clothing, eats at a dinner table, isn't too comfy with their partner to just eat snacks all over the bed.
It just feels this group have turned into lazy teenagers and I feel sorry for a lot of boyfriends who have to put up with them watching Disney movies in bed just to please them, these same people are usually the ones who are constantly posting about mental health and positive quotes on Facebook, wanting the world to be rainbows and sunshine.
I sound like such a stuck up woman but I'm not trying to be, but where is the sexiness and mystery nowadays? Girls are totally OK with just laying around like zoe in their dirty outfits, watching things their bf has no interest in and posting all about being a boss bitch.
Also these people seem to always need a holiday to look forward to. I've noticed they'll constantly tag their boyfriends in things about holidays like zoe because they need an escape or distraction from their relationship as its probably extremely boring just sitting in bed together watching children's things and eating so you need to look forward to another break to pretend everything's fine with your relationship. So gross.
This is such a strange thing to say. A lot of women, even in their young 20s work full time. If they want to go home and wear “dirty outfits” after probably not wearing my the most comfortable clothes all day, then why does it matter? Your partner should love you whether you’re all done up or weather you’re sat eating a packet of crisps in some leggings or joggers. What about all these woman that have to deal with men who act like children? That sit on their video games for hours and hours upon end and barely move to go pee? Are men not allowed to watch Disney movies or Harry Potter either? This isn’t the 1950s women don’t have to be “put together” 24/7, you can be sexy without adhering to the stereotypical ideals. People probably want a holiday because they work hard and deserve it. I will agree with the part about eating take aways and snacking in bed, that I can’t get on board with, I feel weird eating in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

hashtag_gifted

I do make fun of it but I'm kind of upset she hasn't got that ring. She had so much going for her at one point and it's really sad to think that, about 4 years ago, she was confident she'd have the ring and the bump. Perhaps she is struggling to concieve as she is very unhealthy, but Alfie's latest video he said he wants kids in the next 5 years. Not taking her age into consideration AT ALL. I would of at least expected them to be engaged by now and, I know it's different timings for everyone, but she was always talking about it. I wonder if Alfie had a word and told her it wasn't going to happen, even though he seems to get a kick out of hinting at it. Probably why she constantly hides away while he films to save face. Zoe, you are 30 today and, even though most of us disagree with a lot of stuff you do, I do hope you get what you want soon and, if not, I hope you have to courage to go and find it elsewhere. Get you a man (or stay single and be a girlboss) and live a life full of adventure and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

GossWhore

VIP Member
She’s asking for people to email in their personal problems for their advice column on Zoella.co.uk. Since when is she in the position to be an agony aunt 😂. Also how many entries are going to be along the lines of ‘my boyfriend of a zillion years who I’ve bought a mansion with won’t propose or start a family with me, will he ever grow up or should I leave him’ ....View attachment 109187

Dear Zoella,

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 10 years. I turn 30 this year and wanted a ring and bump by then, but my boyfriend who is only about 4 years younger than me is more obsessed about going on his slackline and perfecting his dad bod that kids.

I thought if we moved in together, it would naturally progress to that. But I am stuck and holding on like an old stennie hanging on for dear life.
I feel I should leave, but who would tolerate my bs behaviour if not him? I am so jealous at all my friends getting married and all I get is once a year sexy time, even my ex bestie is getting married....AGAIN!! LIFE IS SOOOOO UNFAIR TO GOOD PEOPLE LIKE ME!

HEELLPPPPPPPP. I am feeling so anxious and going to play some animal crossing in the pjs I have not changed out of for 5 days.

Thanks chummies

From, Not Zoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Guys she is NOT PREGNANT.

They've never had sex, they just finger poke each other naked and laugh hysterically whilst eating pizza and facetiming Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

tada

I too have noticed this weird trend in women in their 20s liking younger things, especially people I went to uni with. They watch disney movies with their boyfriends and are obsessed with Harry Potter. Fair enough if that's what you like but it does seem to be a trend I can't get a part of.
Paired with that stuff is this new trend of being a baby in general... "snuggling" constantly with your partner, staying in casual clothes, wanting them to do everything for you, eating takeaways in bed, wearing clips and clothes from the 90s.
I have no problem with this stuff but it's so rare to see like, an old fashioned type woman anymore. Someone who walks by themselves, wears formal clothing, eats at a dinner table, isn't too comfy with their partner to just eat snacks all over the bed.
It just feels this group have turned into lazy teenagers and I feel sorry for a lot of boyfriends who have to put up with them watching Disney movies in bed just to please them, these same people are usually the ones who are constantly posting about mental health and positive quotes on Facebook, wanting the world to be rainbows and sunshine.
I sound like such a stuck up woman but I'm not trying to be, but where is the sexiness and mystery nowadays? Girls are totally OK with just laying around like zoe in their dirty outfits, watching things their bf has no interest in and posting all about being a boss bitch.
Also these people seem to always need a holiday to look forward to. I've noticed they'll constantly tag their boyfriends in things about holidays like zoe because they need an escape or distraction from their relationship as its probably extremely boring just sitting in bed together watching children's things and eating so you need to look forward to another break to pretend everything's fine with your relationship. So gross.
What's wrong with liking Disney? Why do women need to be sexy and mysterious. People should be able to do as they wish and not be branded as lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

GildedButterfly

I just turned 30 .... and after just reading the last few comments I remembered why I never read this thread

It makes you feel old and will die alone. Depressing thoughts even more so when stuck in isolation.

Regardless of what Zoe does .. her age is something she has no control over.

Reactions: 58

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
PLEASE find me one person that has never said anything nasty to someone at one point in their life ?? as specially since the person was pointing out something bout her appearance
Alright Zozo calm yourself down. Go and play Animal Crossing and eat a pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

boredjess

VIP Member
Wow I was so bored and I saw this
PicsArt_04-17-08.59.41.jpg

PicsArt_04-17-09.00.08.jpg

Does anyone want to give the girl different advice.

Maddie : you need your bf and your friend right now.

Me: not if they're f**king behind your back

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lilys

Chatty Member
I don't like zoella I think she's an utter nonce but she really needs to ditch the man child and get with someone who loves her and who is willing to give her time and not be with her for her name/brand. Alfie is such a dick.
I don’t think you know what nonce means... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Elle

VIP Member
Guys! I've been so productive so far today. This is what I've achieved already:

Woke up
Opened eyes
Got out of bed
Did a shit
Showered
Got dressed
Breathed in and out

I just have no idea where this productivity came from but I'm riding the wave baby! Go me! I'm amazing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Lola123

VIP Member
I agree with this. I’m in my late twenties and I know lots of people my age who are still into with Disney, Harry Potter, FRIENDS etc. There seems to be a lack of desire to appear mature. Constantly trying to reimagine 90s pop culture. No judgement, just trying to understand it.
Ngl the orginal post has violated me as a 20 something, I personally live Harry Potter because it’s my childhood, the books and films filled up a significant chunk of my childhood and they’re feel good, have I watched them in the last 6 months no.... I also think the 90s is having a resurgence because a lot of what was being churned out now is utter shite give or take a bit, every decade has a resurgence, I also find it sometimes because there were no influencers around to ruin anything. Plus why do you need to be mature all the time, a lot of people in there 20s work their arses off to establish careers, you don’t need to be dressed to the 9s in your own house, Zoe takes it to the extraneous by leaving the house in what she’s been rolling around in but if you think after a whole day of wearing a suit to work that I’m not going to change into leggings you have a different kind of human strength!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Kombucha

Funny the way Alfie touches EVERYTHING in the supermarket without gloves and then back in the car takes off the mask with the same dirty hand. Does he watch the news? What a moron...

Screenshot_2020-04-09-18-38-00-896_com.google.android.youtube.png
IMG_20200409_184241.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-09-18-37-42-799_com.google.android.youtube.png

Screenshot_2020-04-09-18-45-17-536_com.google.android.youtube.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
She’s asking for people to email in their personal problems for their advice column on Zoella.co.uk. Since when is she in the position to be an agony aunt 😂. Also how many entries are going to be along the lines of ‘my boyfriend of a zillion years who I’ve bought a mansion with won’t propose or start a family with me, will he ever grow up or should I leave him’ ....View attachment 109187
Maybe we should all submit problems that are really just their relationship problems and see if she actually answers any.

• Haha
Reactions: 49