Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alfie is truly repulsive. Him and his awful family have leeched off her for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lets be honest its bad enough when you set goals for yourself like 'I want my own house by the time I'm 30 or a brand new car' and for whatever reason you don't manage to get them, but to have said it on film and then years later your BF brings it up the day before you hit 30 so millions of people can see is EMBARRASSING and CRUEL. She is also kidding herself saying 'oh but times goes by so quickly'. yes it does Zoe and before you know it you will be 35 still no baby and stuck with that arse you call a BF. She needs to get her confidence back and go back to the style she wore in 2016. I watched her vlogmas from 2016 and in one she went to the gleam party, she wore a black jumpsuit her hair was up and she had red lipstick on she looked really pretty much better then the 'cool girl' scraggy extensions and loungewear shes wearing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh my goodness, really? That's so sad. And also maybe bad luck!

I think he's taking the piss half the time, seeing what he can get her to do at his say-so, how far he can go. She's been wearing some shockingly ugly outfits this past while and you just know they're because of him, she's desperate to please him.

Yep, she mentioned it in a lot of videos actually. I felt bad for the mom and alfies mom..

And my god that "stranger things" inspired outfit, what the actual f*ck.

I can’t imagine Alfie with Holly, isn’t she gay? I may be completely wrong.

Also, it’s probably been discussed before but whatever happened to Zoe's friendship with Niomi Smart? Didn’t they used to be quite good friends? Zoe doesn’t even seem to follow her on insta anymore. She seems to have fallen out/lost touch with all her vlogger friends these days.
Specially when they're all very happy and you know... Engaged and with kids... Niomi got engaged not long ago.

Reactions: 10
I just watched that clip there and I'm absolutely shocked, that's such a horrible thing to say to your other half. No matter how much of a mean girl Zoe really is, she should realise that's not banter. She really needs to open her eyes and walk out on him. Also, she said herself it's almost 8 years together...personally speaking, I don't think I'd want to wait that long for someone to propose 😅 considering what she wants, I'd hope she wouldn't want to wait that long either

Reactions: 20
I don't like zoella I think she's an utter nonce but she really needs to ditch the man child and get with someone who loves her and who is willing to give her time and not be with her for her name/brand. Alfie is such a dick.
I don’t think you know what nonce means... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Also the dynamic of them constantly puts Zoe as older, more stressed and the less fun one. She doesnt realise it but him being younger does create this feeling of wanting to get somewhere or feeling like you've lost something because others are catching up.

She could date an actual gentlemen like Niomis boyfriend, someone older than her and make her feel like the young, hot one and the personality suits being younger than her partner. She needs someone to take control and let her feel that way. Alfie brings out all Zoes immature qualities, the baby films, the food, the way they just sit and play games and eat snacks. An older man would show her the world and make her a bit more grown up while still being able to make her feel like the younger, prettier one. I honestly think this scares zoe though. Which is why she sticks with Alfie. She likes being in a bubble and being a teenager. But it isn't doing her any good. Shes being reminded constantly she is older and it isnt good for her which is why she feels pressured to get all these things done

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know she's not perfect and weirdly seems to think Joe is but I really hoped Zoe would start to confide in Dianne and help her to do something with her life.

You get the sense that she wouldn't put up with this sort of crap from Alfie and would help her to get her life back.

Just look at how she's reacted to the Corona virus. Instead of mopping about the fact two of her tours have been cancelled, she's recording at least one live dance or exercise video and is using the time to build up her profile. Whereas as Zoe has been doing.....

I don't know if its Zoe's ego and she couldn't bare to go to Joe's girlfriend for advice. You could imagine him being slightly smug about it

Reactions: 23
I know she's not perfect and weirdly seems to think Joe is but I really hoped Zoe would start to confide in Dianne and help her to do something with her life.

You get the sense that she wouldn't put up with this sort of crap from Alfie and would help her to get her life back.

Just look at how she's reacted to the Corona virus. Instead of mopping about the fact two of her tours have been cancelled, she's recording at least one live dance or exercise video and is using the time to build up her profile. Whereas as Zoe has been doing.....

I don't know if its Zoe's ego and she couldn't bare to go to Joe's girlfriend for advice. You could imagine him being slightly smug about it
Yeah I think Dianne would be a good influence to her! I guess she is "a bit afraid" of Dianne in a way, cause she can't really behave the same around her as with her other "friends", but she likes her. It was quite lovely how Zoe specifically asked in Alfie's vlog whether Joe and Dianne were also going to come to her birthday.

Reactions: 22
Yeah I think Dianne would be a good influence to her! I guess she is "a bit afraid" of Dianne in a way, cause she can't really behave the same around her as with her other "friends", but she likes her. It was quite lovely how Zoe specifically asked in Alfie's vlog whether Joe and Dianne were also going to come to her birthday.
Exactly what I think. Zoe likes Dianne, but she's afraid. Not only cuz Dianne is a bit older, but her way of life is completely different. She's not a teen stuck in a 30yr old body, she actually lives and is an adult. And I think Zoe wants to be like that but thanks to Alfie she isn't. He manipulated her to the breaking point, she looks like an old sac, completely drained of joy. She's a Muppet at this point and it's a sad show to watch. I wonder for how much longer this will last..

It's not like they own a small apartment and have jobs, they're literally millionaires who own businesses, houses etc. Also they've made a lot os purchases (like alfies woodland), while single, so if they separate they don't need to share. I wonder how their mansion was bought tho and who pays the bills the most or pays for the food. They have completely separate life's other than live together.

Reactions: 20
Oh wow. That is incredibly low of Alfie. He is just rubbing it in. I don't for one second believe that Zoe isn't upset about it. I wish she would break up with him but I don't see that happening. The Deyes family absolutely leech off her.

Reactions: 18
Found this picture on Instagram Explore. If Zoe's ever going to be pregnant, her feed will be filled with pictures exactly like this one.
Then again, she'll be wearing a cream coloured track suit 😅

Screenshot_20200329-204346~2-540x743.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like Alfie acts this way for the same reason alot of immature males are dicks: inferiority complex and ego.
When they first got together zoe was at her peak, both in looks and career. Alfie was this slightly babyish 19 year old who was doing well on YouTube but almost exclusively with tween girls. And even then he was nowhere near her level.
I'm sure people said he was punching above his weight to him off camera alot -considering you heard it on camera sometimes too. And their age difference at that time wasn't a problem, it was quite desirable for him to be with a girl in her early twenties while still a teen.
Alot of men struggle being in their girlfriends shadow - the Prince Philip effect. He can laugh about always being referred to as 'zoellas boyfriend' but I bet he hated it after a while.

Anyway these days she has far less power because she has let her channel flounder. Alfies is tit too but he probably thinks he's doing better than her because he uploads more and occasionally tries fancy edits ripped off from case neistat.
Not only that but the power dynamics have shifted so much as proved by the fact she's still with him without him having to prove his commitment. She isn't really old but feels it next to him and from now on however long they are together he will always have that. Her lack of interest in her career and whatever else she's got going on have made her a sad figure dependent on him. She's clearly been depressed on and off for years whikd he's off having (boring) adventures with his Brighton friends. He's managed to turn the tables and I bet people don't say she's out of his league nearly so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did you all see this?? It's from one of his other accounts I think, he put it on his main story though took
I don't know what's worse - using pics of her for likes and views or the fact that any time he seems to post them together, he never talks about how he loves or appreciates her(it's almost always about him and his life)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.