Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she came back To YouTube after her hiatus (illness) to flog the cover of the book she’s “writing”.
Textbook ZoElLa.
100% this. Also why did she put everything up on the same day? wouldn't it have been better to put the vlog up first then a few days later put the IG video up. Because now shes going to do duck all again for the next 3 weeks.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else cringe massively when Zoe swears? When she was saying that the NHS workers were 'bleeping' amazing (which of course they are) I cringed so so hard. It does not fit her image at all...

Reactions: 41
Anyone else cringe massively when Zoe swears? When she was saying that the NHS workers were 'bleeping' amazing (which of course they are) I cringed so so hard. It does not fit her image at all...
They are 'bleeping amazing' but she cant donate anything to the NHS auction.

Reactions: 27
if anything, she need to stop being on a break. The entire 2019 was a break (maybe even longer).

Good for her if her money is in all sort of investments generating passive income for all those avocado toasts
Personal development wise, she's going to become obsolete in that mansion and crossing her fingers that Alfie is still around
True.

I guess I meant a break from being oncamera and social media, rather than the current method of barely doing anything for a month or two months, coming up with a half-excused, phoning it in, dragging through more videos and posts, etc. She's stuck in a half-world both ways that seems to make her miserable. She's being well-paid for it of course so I know she won't stop until the money stops, but I think she'd be better off just making a firm choice either way (commit more to her career or stop entirely and find other avenues) considering what a zombie she's become.

(and the Alfie relationship is a whole other post...)

Reactions: 11
She said in her IG live she was supposed to go to Amsterdam and she would have gotten a tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the amount of money they must have spent and still do spend on their house it looks like utter garbage. Mostly it's filled with unused unnecessary crap. It's just a giant glorified rubbish dump with some tit Desenio prints all over the walls.
To be honest what makes me so angry about their house is how Unfair it is for that talentless, lazy moron Alfie Deyes to own it. This is the guy who published and made money from a book with empty pages in for the reader to fill in as they please. It makes me very sad that we live in a society where someone like him can become rich having not done a proper days work...ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I swear her video was an undisclosed #ad for the Nintendo Switch.

Also, for someone meant to be writing a novel she spends A LOT of time playing Animal Crossing / farting about in the garden / being ill / doing nothing
I was wondering the same, but then I thought even if she still has a following, Nintendo probably wouldn't need her to plug their console. I guess she has such a generic way of pitching that this is what we get.

It's a bit sad how much she had to qualify enjoying Animal Crossing (which also made it sound like an ad).

It was like, "I don't normally like most games and I don't watch gaming channels, but..."

I mean, you don't have to be ashamed of liking a video game.

Still, at least we didn't get any "this is a video game I like even though I'm a girl, hur de hur," so I shouldn't nitpick.

Reactions: 12
To be honest what makes me so angry about their house is how Unfair it is for that talentless, lazy moron Alfie Deyes to own it. This is the guy who published and made money from a book with empty pages in for the reader to fill in as they please. It makes me very sad that we live in a society where someone like him can become rich having not done a proper days work...ever!
Yep! Even worse he just ripped that idea off from another person and made way way more! Not only is he undeserving and talentless he's also a thief and steals from people.

Reactions: 22
Wasn’t she in her early 20s when they split up? I’m sure she’s said that before.

Reactions: 6
This is such a strange thing to say. A lot of women, even in their young 20s work full time. If they want to go home and wear “dirty outfits” after probably not wearing my the most comfortable clothes all day, then why does it matter? Your partner should love you whether you’re all done up or weather you’re sat eating a packet of crisps in some leggings or joggers. What about all these woman that have to deal with men who act like children? That sit on their video games for hours and hours upon end and barely move to go pee? Are men not allowed to watch Disney movies or Harry Potter either? This isn’t the 1950s women don’t have to be “put together” 24/7, you can be sexy without adhering to the stereotypical ideals. People probably want a holiday because they work hard and deserve it. I will agree with the part about eating take aways and snacking in bed, that I can’t get on board with, I feel weird eating in bed.
Though I agree with some of what you've said I think this is more about age/maturity instead of gender assumptions.

My problem is how people like Zoe will label this as "self care" whereas its actually the opposite. I can tell you from experience that routines, responsibility and discipline are so much more beneficial for your wellbeing than slubbing around in manky pyjamas and pining after your childhood.

Reactions: 21
In Alfie's vlog they both go to the supermarket but Zoe is staying in the car and playing animal crossing while Alfie does the shop. So why didn't she just stay at home and let Alfie you know DRIVE HIMSELF?

He makes the whipped coffee everyone on Tiktok is making and Zoe wants to know if 2 spoons of coffee will give her a heart attack, no but all the pizzas and junk food you eat will!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's such a witch. She says she's feeling very lucky to have a garden while some people don't, even small space, all that while she stuffs her mouth with a giant chocolate cookie. She's rude, gross and disgusting human

• Heart
Funny the way Alfie touches EVERYTHING in the supermarket without gloves and then back in the car takes off the mask with the same dirty hand. Does he watch the news? What a moron...

Screenshot_2020-04-09-18-38-00-896_com.google.android.youtube.png
IMG_20200409_184241.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-09-18-37-42-799_com.google.android.youtube.png

Screenshot_2020-04-09-18-45-17-536_com.google.android.youtube.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So that the people without Instagram can see - she made an Easter isolation platter. Anytime she makes a platter, i'm always thinking of the fact that she most likely threw it in the bin and it makes me a bit mad
All her "platters" ever are are just her opening packets of stuff and decanting it onto a wooden board. It's just utterly pointless "for the gram", she doesn't make anything herself, and she certainly doesn't need a platter like that for her and Alfie. Just another waste.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Funny the way Alfie touches EVERYTHING in the supermarket without gloves and then back in the car takes off the mask with the same dirty hand. Does he watch the news? What a moron...

View attachment 106083View attachment 106085View attachment 106084
View attachment 106088
Not to defend him but he did have hand sanitiser in the car and was using it.

So that the people without Instagram can see - she made an Easter isolation platter. Anytime she makes a platter, i'm always thinking of the fact that she most likely threw it in the bin and it makes me a bit mad
She is so wasteful. Considering there are only 2 of them in the house this is literally disgusting.

Reactions: 12
She's such a witch. She says she's feeling very lucky to have a garden while some people don't, even small space, all that while she stuffs her mouth with a giant chocolate cookie. She's rude, gross and disgusting human
I mean at least she acknowledges she’s lucky to be able to sit outside and not just assuming everyone has the same privilege

I mean at least she acknowledges she’s lucky to be able to sit outside and not just assuming everyone has the same privilege
I know...but I find It inappropriate anyway

Not to defend him but he did have hand sanitiser in the car and was using it.
Very important to wear gloves too. In some supermarkets they ask you yo wear them (if you don't bring them yourself, they provide you a pair) and after that put some sanitiser on the gloves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm not wearing gloves, but I take dettol wipes and wipe everything down first....what I have learnt from this is trollies and buses are filthy. The cloths are always black with dirt afterwards.

Reactions: 7
I'm not wearing gloves, but I take dettol wipes and wipe everything down first....what I have learnt from this is trollies and buses are filthy. The clothes are always black with dirt afterwards.
Yes do...take care all you guys

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.