Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to do this because I don’t like her but I will give it to Zoe that Avo and Devo/devvod are very common terms in Australia... which I can only gather means she’s copied these from Dianne, which seems a bit weird as they don’t hang out often or enoughfor those phrase to come organically to her.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here. I truly think that both Zoe and Alfie are holding each other back. I don’t particularly like either of them but just watching random vlogs I can tell they both had/have so much potential if they’d just give up on this boring relationship that they’re keeping purely cause something new is scary.

I genuinely think Zoe would thrive as a mother and a bit of a hostess, she loves it, I also think she has much more up her sleeve than she thinks in terms of business ventures. Alfie seems to shut down any personality Zoe tries to bring out in herself. She's lost 99% of what she used to have that made her watchable and she was pretty vanilla even then. Every time I watch her videos and she attempts something new or different Alfie shuts her down and laughs at her, it's a bit sad. I think she'd be more bearable if he was out of the picture.

Alfie could probably go a bit further, maybe travel more and bring out some cool-ish content if he wasn’t tied down (he clearly doesn’t want marriage or a family anytime soon)

I think Zoe needs more love, affection and validation, Alfie gives none of that. Family life is what she wants even in the future but I don’t think Alfie will ever provide that. They’re too comfortable in their boring moneymaking relationship to realise that they just aren’t right for each other anymore, take some advice from Tan and Jim and split to go thrive !!!!

Reactions: 37
I hate to do this because I don’t like her but I will give it to Zoe that Avo and Devo/devvod are very common terms in Australia... which I can only gather means she’s copied these from Dianne, which seems a bit weird as they don’t hang out often or enoughfor those phrase to come organically to her.

Common in england too, I say devo and delish ect 😅🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I was going to post this on the influencer covid board (I think there's one) but couldn't find it, and I think it related to zalfie the most out of the people I follow on tattle, but it explains, at least to me, why influencers always have all of their lights on, especially in the middle of the day, are buying high end stationary, new laptop and filming set up/camera every year at least, and always have their heater on even if it's not cold, think of how much they could claim back because they "need it for their job"
Screenshot_20200413_171938_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was going to post this on the influencer covid board (I think there's one) but couldn't find it, and I think it related to zalfie the most out of the people I follow on tattle, but it explains, at least to me, why influencers always have all of their lights on, especially in the middle of the day, are buying high end stationary, new laptop and filming set up/camera every year at least, and always have their heater on even if it's not cold, think of how much they could claim back because they "need it for their job"
View attachment 108019
http://tattle.life/threads/influencers-and-covid-19.5149/

This is the influencer covid thread. It’s an interesting read.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 108019
Good point, but I also think for them it's mostly just pure laziness and lack of awareness for the environment etc

Reactions: 14
I've found these screenshots in her 'one second a day' video for her 26th birthday. They show some of the progress they made on the house
Bit sad they built their dream home together 4 years ago. And since then like nothing has happened for them other than a few career scandals. I’m sure Zoe imagined after a year or so living in the big family home they’d be engaged and married by now and thinking about trying for a baby. I feel like every time Alfer starts about a new big secret project her ears must prick up but then it ends up being building a massive skate ramp in the garden or whatever. I hope for her sake he does propose soon but I do also want them to build a pool in the garden because those giant paddling pool they put up every year and then throw away is ridiculous

Reactions: 23
I've found these screenshots in her 'one second a day' video for her 26th birthday. They show some of the progress they made on the house
It’s such a shame, the house renovations could actually have made some really interesting content! It’s so weird why she kept it all quiet and just put out occasional videos going to garden centres and buying candles.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
It’s such a shame, the house renovations could actually have made some really interesting content! It’s so weird why she kept it all quiet and just put out occasional videos going to garden centres and buying candles.... 🤦🏼‍♀️
I personally would have loved to watch the whole project unfold from start to finish, but I get the feeling she approached the renovations like she does every business move - somebody who knows what they’re doing presents it all to her and she picks a colour she likes.

Reactions: 28
Oh Alfie is all talk and no action, Zoe is not holding him back, he travels all he wants and spends a lot of time away. If he doesn’t do anything “cooler” or bigger is because he doesn’t want to. Like when he moved to London because everyone was doing it and retuned home to his mummy in a short amount of time. If you ask me he is holding her back because she sometimes wants to do different things and not do what the “cool kids” are doing, but he always has to do what everyone else does so anything different isn’t cool.
I’m sure as soon as one of his friends have a kid he will want one immediately too

Reactions: 19
I feel bad for Zoe, as Alfie is not going to give her what she desires (marriage, kids). He is quite immature and is more interested in seeing the world.

She deserves someone who will adore and cherish her.

She can still stay close with Amanda, Poppy, Sean, etc even if they do split up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here. I truly think that both Zoe and Alfie are holding each other back. I don’t particularly like either of them but just watching random vlogs I can tell they both had/have so much potential if they’d just give up on this boring relationship that they’re keeping purely cause something new is scary.

I genuinely think Zoe would thrive as a mother and a bit of a hostess, she loves it, I also think she has much more up her sleeve than she thinks in terms of business ventures. Alfie seems to shut down any personality Zoe tries to bring out in herself. She's lost 99% of what she used to have that made her watchable and she was pretty vanilla even then. Every time I watch her videos and she attempts something new or different Alfie shuts her down and laughs at her, it's a bit sad. I think she'd be more bearable if he was out of the picture.

Alfie could probably go a bit further, maybe travel more and bring out some cool-ish content if he wasn’t tied down (he clearly doesn’t want marriage or a family anytime soon)

I think Zoe needs more love, affection and validation, Alfie gives none of that. Family life is what she wants even in the future but I don’t think Alfie will ever provide that. They’re too comfortable in their boring moneymaking relationship to realise that they just aren’t right for each other anymore, take some advice from Tan and Jim and split to go thrive !!!!
Zoe holds herself back IMO. When Alfie goes away with friends etc what does she do? sit at home watching films. She doesn't push herself she does as little as possible and just likes doing the same thing time and time again.

Reactions: 21
She needs people who would push her to come and do and try things, but as we know, she instead wants to be the leader herself and choose. So she is pushing back all these people who would actually be beneficial for her, those who make their own choices and are too "heavy" for Zoe. So I guess it's an endless circle?
We can actually see, that she has done some "extreme" steps for Mark (like going to London in public transport...), but Mark is making too much of what she wants, so he's not helpful in that sense.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.