Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know 1.6 is still SO much money obviously but I thought it would actually have been much more! I live near St Albans and you pay that for like a 3 bed!
I know 1.6 mil is crazy money to all of us here but Zoe and Alfie’s wealth combined can afford that easily with no worries.

Reactions: 10
She’s asking for people to email in their personal problems for their advice column on Zoella.co.uk. Since when is she in the position to be an agony aunt 😂. Also how many entries are going to be along the lines of ‘my boyfriend of a zillion years who I’ve bought a mansion with won’t propose or start a family with me, will he ever grow up or should I leave him’ ....View attachment 109187

Dear Zoella,

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 10 years. I turn 30 this year and wanted a ring and bump by then, but my boyfriend who is only about 4 years younger than me is more obsessed about going on his slackline and perfecting his dad bod that kids.

I thought if we moved in together, it would naturally progress to that. But I am stuck and holding on like an old stennie hanging on for dear life.
I feel I should leave, but who would tolerate my bs behaviour if not him? I am so jealous at all my friends getting married and all I get is once a year sexy time, even my ex bestie is getting married....AGAIN!! LIFE IS SOOOOO UNFAIR TO GOOD PEOPLE LIKE ME!

HEELLPPPPPPPP. I am feeling so anxious and going to play some animal crossing in the pjs I have not changed out of for 5 days.

Thanks chummies

From, Not Zoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Dear Zoella,

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 10 years. I turn 30 this year and wanted a ring and bump by then, but my boyfriend who is only about 4 years younger than me is more obsessed about going on his slackline and perfecting his dad bod that kids.

I thought if we moved in together, it would naturally progress to that. But I am stuck and holding on like an old stennie hanging on for dear life.
I feel I should leave, but who would tolerate my bs behaviour if not him? I am so jealous at all my friends getting married and all I get is once a year sexy time, even my ex bestie is getting married....AGAIN!! LIFE IS SOOOOO UNFAIR TO GOOD PEOPLE LIKE ME!

HEELLPPPPPPPP. I am feeling so anxious and going to play some animal crossing in the pjs I have not changed out of for 5 days.

Thanks chummies

From, Not Zoe
Dear Not Zoe

I’m soooo sorry about your predicament, it’s sounds like you have sadly got involved with a man child.
I know I should read your letter properly or even give it to a professional to read, but as I work for a boss who only really employs me to play games with and stroke her ego I won’t bother.
But I would say why don’t you try dressing in some cool skater gear and drape yourself over his slack line with a hammer, just in case he wants to go knock a few nails in a plank of wood outside.

Oh I better go now, my boss has come in and wants us all to gather round the arts and craft table to make Play doh pizzas and witch about other women.

Thanks minion

Team zoella xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Dear Zoella,

Thanks chummies

From, Not Zoe
Dear Not ZoElLa

Please proceed in putting yourself in the bin because quite frankly, you are BORING as duck and I can no longer entertain your existence.

Many thanks, Holly

(Office Manager, team ZoElLa)
(Dogsbody)
(Handyman)
(ZoElLa’s witch)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s asking for people to email in their personal problems for their advice column on Zoella.co.uk. Since when is she in the position to be an agony aunt 😂. Also how many entries are going to be along the lines of ‘my boyfriend of a zillion years who I’ve bought a mansion with won’t propose or start a family with me, will he ever grow up or should I leave him’ ....
Dear Zoella

I would like to know how to be a full time sloth yet purchase a 1.6m mansion.

Also why is my hair all oily after 2 days but some people can go up to 10 days without washing theirs.

Also, where would you recommend to get a bleach & dye?
P.S. pls don't recommend your hair dresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I JUST FOUND THIS ON TIKTOK AND IM WHEEZING

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think they’ve had a massive lockdown meltdown and can’t film because they aren’t speaking to each other? Zalfie might not survive corona!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think they’ve had a massive lockdown meltdown and can’t film because they aren’t speaking to each other? Zalfie might not survive corona!
Omg I would love this kind of scandal right about now

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He probs lives in it...?! 🤣
I’m picturing him having a single bed and one of those kid play room carpets with the little roads and pictures of houses on it on his bedroom floor of his “office” house where I’m convinced he goes when they have issues

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m picturing him having a single bed and one of those kid play room carpets with the little roads and pictures of houses on it on his bedroom floor of his “office” house where I’m convinced he goes when they have issues
Well their house is bigger enough for them both to be in it and not see each other. She would prob stay in bed and he would be in the kitchen playing on his slackline.

Reactions: 13
Even Alfie is slacking, he hasn't upload a vlog for 3 days
his latest vlog is him buying a brand new razor-toy-box set just to have her cut his hair

Reactions: 10
Wow I was so bored and I saw this
PicsArt_04-17-08.59.41.jpg

PicsArt_04-17-09.00.08.jpg

Does anyone want to give the girl different advice.

Maddie : you need your bf and your friend right now.

Me: not if they're f**king behind your back

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.