Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can put her yellow tomatoes on her Figaro. Both are just props for an Instagram

Reactions: 6
I watched the ASOS haul video today when Zoe bought Alfie’s clothes. It’s quite an old video now but it couldn’t be more evident how Zoe desperately wanted Alfie to stop dressing like a 13 year old boy in a hoodie, backpack and no coat. She’d bought him such sophisticated clothes and a lot of them looked really nice. He just acted like a hyper twit the whole time laughing at all of her choices. I actually felt bad for her, she was trying so hard to make him dress his age and he was clearly having none of it. Such a child.
That's so sad, yet she'll wear any old rags that he deems trendy.

Reactions: 13
In Alfies vlog they talk about her turning 30 and play a video when she was 26 and said she wanted a ring and a bump by the time shes 30. Zoe says 'err still no ring or bump, but time goes by so fast that feels like yesterday' :giggle: . Then he says he had hired a karaoke room and was inviting all her friends down (b4 coronvirus) and she says 'do they do a room big enough' yes Zoe Im sure it would be big enough to fit 6 people in :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't quite work out of what I'm thinking is right or not, but I feel like in a Way Zoe might be quite sad with her life, think about it- she plasters all these 'happy' posts every where and only really posts negative things if she's unwell, like somebody has Said above so much of her life seems to revolve around things from her childhood, which being nostalgic can be cool but not 24/7 , it's as if she's half detached from her life and might be realising what she's turned in to, go back even 3-4 years she still had everything and so many opportunities and she was excited at the prospect of being married by 30 etc, now she's realising it won't happen is pretending she's okay, she has nothing to make videos about, feels too comfortable with Alfie / their house that she can't bear to leave. Idk if this makes sense but I feel like maybe she's kind of sad about her life or just so confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I watched the ASOS haul video today when Zoe bought Alfie’s clothes. It’s quite an old video now but it couldn’t be more evident how Zoe desperately wanted Alfie to stop dressing like a 13 year old boy in a hoodie, backpack and no coat. She’d bought him such sophisticated clothes and a lot of them looked really nice. He just acted like a hyper twit the whole time laughing at all of her choices. I actually felt bad for her, she was trying so hard to make him dress his age and he was clearly having none of it. Such a child.
this video has always stuck with me, I remember feeling so sad for her at the time. He acted like a total man child

Reactions: 10
this video has always stuck with me, I remember feeling so sad for her at the time. He acted like a total man child
That was the video with "brown trousers" or was that the other way round? He bought her some brown trousers... Remind me please, someone? 😂

Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 18.31.47.png

These roaring with laughter thumbnails take me to the fair!

Haven't bothered to watch it yet - nearly half an hour?! ugh - so can't comment too much, but it looks like there will be an attempt to brush off Zoe's "a ring and a bump" wish and to try and save face like it's nbd for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can't quite work out of what I'm thinking is right or not, but I feel like in a Way Zoe might be quite sad with her life, think about it- she plasters all these 'happy' posts every where and only really posts negative things if she's unwell, like somebody has Said above so much of her life seems to revolve around things from her childhood, which being nostalgic can be cool but not 24/7 , it's as if she's half detached from her life and might be realising what she's turned in to, go back even 3-4 years she still had everything and so many opportunities and she was excited at the prospect of being married by 30 etc, now she's realising it won't happen is pretending she's okay, she has nothing to make videos about, feels too comfortable with Alfie / their house that she can't bear to leave. Idk if this makes sense but I feel like maybe she's kind of sad about her life or just so confused.
I think she needs kind of "career"/life advice, someone to help her open her eyes again and see how big the world is and how much there is actually to do. It doesn't have to be Youtube or social media, since she should be fine with money. But the advice cannot come from her office friends or usual Mark or Alfie and his family. Maybe even her childhood friends could bring her out of her bubble, which she has been living in the last years?
I don't think even making new videos in a new style or about a new topic would be motivational for her currently. She needs something fresh in her life first (let's leave this kids or new boyfriend topic out). But I know personally how hard it is to find this new thing and yourself again; and like I said before, you probably need someone's help on this. And strength to make a first step, which might be hard for her, since her life is very comfortable in all means.

Reactions: 16
I think she needs kind of "career"/life advice, someone to help her open her eyes again and see how big the world is and how much there is actually to do. It doesn't have to be Youtube or social media, since she should be fine with money. But the advice cannot come from her office friends or usual Mark or Alfie and his family. Maybe even her childhood friends could bring her out of her bubble, which she has been living in the last years?
I don't think even making new videos in a new style or about a new topic would be motivational for her currently. She needs something fresh in her life first (let's leave this kids or new boyfriend topic out). But I know personally how hard it is to find this new thing and yourself again; and like I said before, you probably need someone's help on this. And strength to make a first step, which might be hard for her, since her life is very comfortable in all means.
This makes a lot of sense thank you for responding! I do think she may need to be talking to some friends that are kind of out of her 'circle' recently, they can give advice based on an outsiders view! Again thanks for responding

Reactions: 10
View attachment 101712

These roaring with laughter thumbnails take me to the fair!

Haven't bothered to watch it yet - nearly half an hour?! ugh - so can't comment too much, but it looks like there will be an attempt to brush off Zoe's "a ring and a bump" wish and to try and save face like it's nbd for her.
ALFIE'S DENTURES tho 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god notice the nessa from gavin and stacey Bday card.
Who are Gavin and Stacey? ZoZo only knows them as 'Gav and Stace'

I nearly throw up every time she does that, litchrally talks about characters like they're her friends

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.