Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=13756&p=1169176

Second post on this page! I can’t see the attachment (maybe you have to be a member?) but they have pasted it in.

"Anonymous Monday, September 28, 2009: you're very pretty but you make the most stupid faces in your pics. Why cant you just take regular pictures?!

Zoella Monday, September 28, 2009: @Anonymous - If you don't like the way i take photos...(which btw, is called a "pout" i can only assume your as ugly as sin and dont pose for photos..in fear of breaking the camera?) then i would suggest you get the hell off my blog. I can pose, however the hell i like. And just so you know, my mouth is naturally that shape when i put my lips together..but as i said, dont like it, dont look and sure as hell do not comment."
That is disgusting, definitley going to come back and haunt her and I hope sooner rather than later

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow that’s a disgusting comment, really goes to show she had obvious insecurity about her smile if she’s that defensive!

Reactions: 14
She assumes the person who commented "doesn't pose for photos", so she's kind of implying this is her posing face, and yet then she says her mouth is naturally that shape, when she puts her lips together. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rude cow! There's a reason Alf hasn't proposed because he has NO intention of spending his life with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She assumes the person who commented "doesn't pose for photos", so she's kind of implying this is her posing face, and yet then she says her mouth is naturally that shape, when she puts her lips together. 😆
Oh yeah!! So her mouth is “naturally” that shape when her lips are together, yet in the same breath she’s saying it’s a “pout” 🤣 she’s as daft as a brush!

Rude cow! There's a reason Alf hasn't proposed because he has NO intention of spending his life with her!
Agreed! And if that’s the sort of comments she makes in public, goodness knows how she talks about people in private!

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah!! So her mouth is “naturally” that shape when her lips are together, yet in the same breath she’s saying it’s a “pout” 🤣 she’s as daft as a brush!

Agreed! And if that’s the sort of comments she makes in public, goodness knows how she talks about people in private!
Well seeing as she has no friends, I can't imagine what she's like! Bet she's a nightmare, a spoilt beat! She's even abandoned her own family because they don't give her exactly what she wants or say what she wants to hear! It's okay Zo, eventually you'll be left with nothing!

Reactions: 16
Well seeing as she has no friends, I can't imagine what she's like! Bet she's a nightmare, a spoilt beat! She's even abandoned her own family because they don't give her exactly what she wants or say what she wants to hear! It's okay Zo, eventually you'll be left with nothing!
Haha, when Alfie told her about Karoke for birthday & that he invited all her friends & she asked was the room going to big enough? Was she serious, like the marquee for her birthday last year wasn't Even half full & most of them are their office staff.

As for her family, since Joe went on Strictly, she isn't the golden child & most successful Sugg anymore. Her family also clearly like Dianne far more then they like Alfie, but then again she makes an effort to get to know them & visit & she has a proper job. Her Nan & mum are always commenting on Dianne's insta and Tracey watches all Dianne's lives.

Zoe has to be extremely lonely with just Alfie, his family & paid office staff for friends. Oh & I suppose Joe & Dianne when they aren't busy.

Reactions: 25
https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=13756&p=1169176

Second post on this page! I can’t see the attachment (maybe you have to be a member?) but they have pasted it in.

"Anonymous Monday, September 28, 2009: you're very pretty but you make the most stupid faces in your pics. Why cant you just take regular pictures?!

Zoella Monday, September 28, 2009: @Anonymous - If you don't like the way i take photos...(which btw, is called a "pout" i can only assume your as ugly as sin and dont pose for photos..in fear of breaking the camera?) then i would suggest you get the hell off my blog. I can pose, however the hell i like. And just so you know, my mouth is naturally that shape when i put my lips together..but as i said, dont like it, dont look and sure as hell do not comment."
She genuinely is awful. I dont even care if this was 11 years ago. Through and through she is just not a nice person. Her lack of interaction with her family - most notably her Grandad (especially at christmas when dianne was dancing with him) tells me that she is still the same selfish mean girl.

Once upon a time so many girls wanted to be like her. I cant imagine that anyone wants to be like her now.

Reactions: 26
They can be awful but Tracey was on Alfie’s live the other day too

Reactions: 3
She genuinely is awful. I dont even care if this was 11 years ago. Through and through she is just not a nice person. Her lack of interaction with her family - most notably her Grandad (especially at christmas when dianne was dancing with him) tells me that she is still the same selfish mean girl.

Once upon a time so many girls wanted to be like her. I cant imagine that anyone wants to be like her now.
Totally agree. Age doesn’t even come in to it - remember all the mean tweets years ago as well, which she put down to being younger? I just think there’s no excuse for them, or that comment - she’s just a nasty, rude, mean girl through and through. Definitely shouldn’t be a role model to anyone.

that comment is absolutely disgusting. she can't even use the excuse that it was 11 years ago, because wouldn't she have been 20? no stupid teenager excuse for this one zoella. even more proof that she was the spoiled mean girl that everyone hated but wanted to be growing up.

Reactions: 19
everyone calling her absolute disgusting for that comment, i’m pretty sure if you got as much as hate as she has in her career there is a time you would bite back 😂, she’s human !! also you lot do the same thing every day

Reactions: 17
everyone calling her absolute disgusting for that comment, i’m pretty sure if you got as much as hate as she has in her career there is a time you would bite back 😂, she’s human !! also you lot do the same thing every day
That comment was from 2010...her career was just starting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Can you not read? That comment was from 2010...her career was just starting.

PLEASE find me one person that has never said anything nasty to someone at one point in their life ?? as specially since the person was pointing out something bout her appearance

PLEASE find me one person that has never said anything nasty to someone at one point in their life ?? as specially since the person was pointing out something bout her appearance
Alright Zozo calm yourself down. Go and play Animal Crossing and eat a pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
To be fair, I get fb statuses from when I was 20 come up on that fb memories thing, and WOW I was a dick 😂

Reactions: 13

And I’m sure you have never said anything horrible to anyone ever in your life 😂

Reactions: 8
In all honesty woeella should be thanking this forum and the people on it for actually keeping her relevant. I genuinely believe half the people who watch her now or even follow her are just doing it out of hate and to see what fuckery they get up to next to come on and talk about it.

The second your haters disappear is the second you no longer are relevanf at all. Zoe is the definition of not being able to take critisism. People who are like this will fail at what they're doing as they don't want answers or help, they want to constantly be the best and expect that it should happen for them and when it doesn't, cry about mean people and platforms changing. Actually, everything is working just fine. It's you and your channel that needs work. If people like her listened to the feedback, they'd be growing and changing and have a great channel for people to watch.

Sometimes I think back to zoe and Alfie in their peak and how rude they were to their audience, even when things were going well for them. They used to sit there and genuinely condescend their viewers by telling them they don't show everything on camera and to not believe everything they see, their sit down little chats on their vlogs when they did this made me want to punch them, they were so clouded by fame that they forgot to actually be nice to people on the other side of the camera. They never deserved their success. They picked and choosed when they were gonna be nice or mean to their audience and now feel entitled to still have those viewers who have grown up and realised what crappy people they are.

It even bothers me that I myself post on this page as I want her to just genuinely experience no validation or interaction on her platforms and that will force her to actually become a decent person as she'll have to work hard for once.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.