Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I really do worry for her if he doesn't soon and Joe does. I think seeing her eternally single fuckboy brother getting engaged or expecting a baby could cause her to suffer a catastrophic impact to her mental health.

I just don't think it will ever happen. Alfie is definitely one of those boys who will leave her and propose to his new girlfriend in the first six months

I really hope he does it tonight. For her sake.
It could be weirdly romantic and just her style, lockdown, staying at home, pizza...
If you were her, how devastating is it that everyone on your birthday wants to see you get engaged because they feel sorry for you

Reactions: 39

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Didn’t watch Alfie’s vlog but the idea of him showing that video of her saying she wants a ring and a bump by 30 sounds so mean?

Like, it would be one thing if Zoe had brought it up or something, but for Alfie to do it comes across as “look what you wanted by the time you were 30!!! HA! NOT THE CASE!”

Even if Zoe is ok with not having the ring or the bump yet, it just seems so unnecessary? Like he’s rubbing it in her face

• Sad
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Today in Alfie's vlog Zoe has her fav meal after Pizza....yep you guessed it pie and mash :rolleyes: He says the house has got so messy since they've been in everyday...well how about you CLEAN IT you bloody morons? He also says he was playing Animal crossing in the bath and dropped the switch so now part of it wont work 🤦‍♀️ffs give me strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
Also the dynamic of them constantly puts Zoe as older, more stressed and the less fun one. She doesnt realise it but him being younger does create this feeling of wanting to get somewhere or feeling like you've lost something because others are catching up.

She could date an actual gentlemen like Niomis boyfriend, someone older than her and make her feel like the young, hot one and the personality suits being younger than her partner. She needs someone to take control and let her feel that way. Alfie brings out all Zoes immature qualities, the baby films, the food, the way they just sit and play games and eat snacks. An older man would show her the world and make her a bit more grown up while still being able to make her feel like the younger, prettier one. I honestly think this scares zoe though. Which is why she sticks with Alfie. She likes being in a bubble and being a teenager. But it isn't doing her any good. Shes being reminded constantly she is older and it isnt good for her which is why she feels pressured to get all these things done

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Yel

Chatty Member
YES!! The HUGE cake they eat half of it in 1 week and throw the other half🙂
Remember when they stayed at a gifted hotel in Brighton and had a gifted two tiered enormous cake and Alfie gave all the staff a small wedge of it. I think Sean said to just give them a whole tier of it as they'll never eat it all, but Alfie didn't want to give away that much of the gifted cake. Twat.

• Angry
  • Haha

hashtag_gifted

He's just mean, plain and simple. She has completely isolated herself from her family and (now ex) friends, doesn't talk about marriage and kids anymore, dresses how he wants her to dress. I think it's such a toxic relationship on his part and, while they can have their private life, everything used to be so open with them so of course we will all think it's going downhill. She does NOTHING but ads here and there, hardly any videos, no blog posts, just nothing. It annoys me when she complains about being tired when she does the bare minimum. What's the point? She's irrelevant and so is he.

I too have noticed this weird trend in women in their 20s liking younger things, especially people I went to uni with. They watch disney movies with their boyfriends and are obsessed with Harry Potter. Fair enough if that's what you like but it does seem to be a trend I can't get a part of.
Paired with that stuff is this new trend of being a baby in general... "snuggling" constantly with your partner, staying in casual clothes, wanting them to do everything for you, eating takeaways in bed, wearing clips and clothes from the 90s.
I have no problem with this stuff but it's so rare to see like, an old fashioned type woman anymore. Someone who walks by themselves, wears formal clothing, eats at a dinner table, isn't too comfy with their partner to just eat snacks all over the bed.
It just feels this group have turned into lazy teenagers and I feel sorry for a lot of boyfriends who have to put up with them watching Disney movies in bed just to please them, these same people are usually the ones who are constantly posting about mental health and positive quotes on Facebook, wanting the world to be rainbows and sunshine.
I sound like such a stuck up woman but I'm not trying to be, but where is the sexiness and mystery nowadays? Girls are totally OK with just laying around like zoe in their dirty outfits, watching things their bf has no interest in and posting all about being a boss bitch.
Also these people seem to always need a holiday to look forward to. I've noticed they'll constantly tag their boyfriends in things about holidays like zoe because they need an escape or distraction from their relationship as its probably extremely boring just sitting in bed together watching children's things and eating so you need to look forward to another break to pretend everything's fine with your relationship. So gross.

• Angry
  • Haha

Louise123

VIP Member
have you not heard the tone in Zoe’s voice when she talks to Diane? She thinks she’s common and an idiot. Zoe could never confide in someone she doesn’t see as an equal.
Dianne has more talent and charisma in her little finger than Zoe, Alfie and his pathetic family/friends could ever dream of having. Dianne has travelled the world pursuing her dream, working so hard and being grateful for everything she’s achieved.

Last edited:

thisyearsboy

I don’t think Alfie’s gay, they are just HYPER aware of anybody who might be a “fan”. I’ve seen them out and about in Brighton numerous times and if they’re not on their phone, they’re almost dislocating their necks looking around for anyone who might recognise them.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Maybe she just likes the taste of them. I occasionally eat instant noodles just because they are quick to cook and I like the taste lol and im over 30 and have fridge/ freezer full

larin_ree

Long time lurker here. I truly think that both Zoe and Alfie are holding each other back. I don’t particularly like either of them but just watching random vlogs I can tell they both had/have so much potential if they’d just give up on this boring relationship that they’re keeping purely cause something new is scary.

I genuinely think Zoe would thrive as a mother and a bit of a hostess, she loves it, I also think she has much more up her sleeve than she thinks in terms of business ventures. Alfie seems to shut down any personality Zoe tries to bring out in herself. She's lost 99% of what she used to have that made her watchable and she was pretty vanilla even then. Every time I watch her videos and she attempts something new or different Alfie shuts her down and laughs at her, it's a bit sad. I think she'd be more bearable if he was out of the picture.

Alfie could probably go a bit further, maybe travel more and bring out some cool-ish content if he wasn’t tied down (he clearly doesn’t want marriage or a family anytime soon)

I think Zoe needs more love, affection and validation, Alfie gives none of that. Family life is what she wants even in the future but I don’t think Alfie will ever provide that. They’re too comfortable in their boring moneymaking relationship to realise that they just aren’t right for each other anymore, take some advice from Tan and Jim and split to go thrive !!!!

clueless

Chatty Member
"soooOooO gOOoorgeoushhh thish is soOOoo cUUUeee!" Gosh she sounds about 5 years old!

Alfie stayed up til 3am blowing up a few balloons and putting up a bit of bunting...? 🤦‍♀️

Wonder what the presents are. There's so many it's like Christmas morning? Aww and what a lovely #gifted hamper 😏

• Haha

Tookah

I loveee that she had to include specific things to make it look like she did a lot.
Unloading and reloading the dishwasher.
Cleaned the hob, surfaces and sink!!!

Floofed the cushions AND febrezed!!!!!!!!

Say you fucking cleaned some of the house. But she needs to show the world she actually does things every 6 months or so.
To anyone else that would be one job called "cleaning the kitchen" - wild I know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

GossWhore

VIP Member
Comments will be HEAVILY moderated. Theres a reason you don't see any spam comments from random companies/people/bots trying to shill products in the comments either. The reason Zoe doesn't touch twitter anymore is she cannot control what people say about her, she sure as hell will make sure to moderate any hint of a comment not licking her ass on her own site.
TBH The Zoella team don't even proofread
Screenshot_20200411-003831_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I don't see anything wrong with liking Disney, Harry Potter or rewatching stuff you know you like, I do all those things and so do a lot of people I know, Zoe takes it to a whole new level though - even back when she was more popular and I enjoyed watching her, I feel like half of her vlog was always 'did anyone else have this as a kid' or talking about movies/shows/songs she liked as a child, there was even that video with Mark iirc where she actually bought loads of old toys she had as a child on ebay? So weird. Joe kind of does it too, but Zoe especially seems to be nostalgic for her childhood very regularly