Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Alfie's vlog Zoe has a moscow mule and he mentions a fan asked when did Zoe start drinking and Zoe said she doesn't NOT drink she just doesn't drink often. Is that what she used to say I thought she said she never drank? I could be wrong as I never used to watch her videos.

Also shes made some cookies but on the side is a massive chocolate cake hardly touched and half the banana loaf she baked the other day.
Your right, she used to say she didn't drink!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over how posed the pictures are to look “breezy”, when they were clearly taken by a timer. At least when someone else is around, it’s a little less weird than setting a timer, running into position, and posing as if you’re just casually relaxing in the sun, cuddling each other :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of when in one of the vlogs from NYC, they showed Zoe and Mark taking those pictures laughing on the steps of a brownstone, but the video showed how staged and fake it was🤦‍♀️

For the record, I’ve used timers for pictures and don’t think anything’s inherently wrong with it, just their weirdass poses trying to look natural when you know they rushed to get into position before the timer. Don’t even get me started on their faces- not just Alfie’s, Zoe’s too!! So cringe
So true! They're so fake and everybody's asking who took the photo since they don't seem to realise how sad Zoe and Alfie are! Do they not feel silly sitting there, posing for nobody? Just incredibly fake. All for her once saying she wants to care less about her Instagram, as if!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over how posed the pictures are to look “breezy”, when they were clearly taken by a timer. At least when someone else is around, it’s a little less weird than setting a timer, running into position, and posing as if you’re just casually relaxing in the sun, cuddling each other :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of when in one of the vlogs from NYC, they showed Zoe and Mark taking those pictures laughing on the steps of a brownstone, but the video showed how staged and fake it was🤦‍♀️

For the record, I’ve used timers for pictures and don’t think anything’s inherently wrong with it, just their weirdass poses trying to look natural when you know they rushed to get into position before the timer. Don’t even get me started on their faces- not just Alfie’s, Zoe’s too!! So cringe

I remember she would sometimes take a sip of someone’s drink here or there when they were in NYC and Bruges, I think she says she doesn’t drink or never drinks as more of an exaggeration, with never really meaning rarely. Like she won’t usually order her own drink but will sip on someone else’s lol

She would always draw attention to herself when she does take a sip of someone’s drink, trying to get reactions out of mark, poppy, Alfie or whoever so the rare times she does drink, I think she makes a display of it for attention
Yes if she rarely drinks she should say I rarely drink but she always said I DON'T drink bit of a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Is that a bruise on her leg?
The whole thing was for Instagram, clearly. Can they please do something for once without taking pictures? If it was time out for the two of them, they shouldn't be making it an opportunity to get likes on Instagram.
Just us two...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes if she rarely drinks she should say I rarely drink but she always said I DON'T drink bit of a difference.
Agreed! But if she says something misleading, and then people comment on it when it’s shown to be untrue (“I thought you didn’t drink!”) then she gets to lecture us plebs🙃 which she and Alfie love doing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still don't know how she didn't get more backlash for her not-apology for the advent calendar saga, basically putting all blame on the retailers despite being responsible for setting the price; RRP in standard procedure for literally any product that is sold. Her response read as "I like the product and so should you" instead of "I missed the mark on this one and am going to make something bettering the future".

You think the Zoella team picked the pricing? No, that’ll be the retailer. Zoe herself has no day over pricing, at all. She’s just the face, she does none of the actual work. They just show here packaging & products they’ve worked hard making and she says which she likes and walks away thinking she’s done a day’s work.

Reactions: 4

Yel

You think the Zoella team picked the pricing? No, that’ll be the retailer. Zoe herself has no day over pricing, at all. She’s just the face, she does none of the actual work. They just show here packaging & products they’ve worked hard making and she says which she likes and walks away thinking she’s done a day’s work.
She would have had a say on the pricing. She had been doing these products for years and the Zoella brand is very protected with their exclusive deal with boots.

Reactions: 20
She would have had a say on the pricing. She had been doing these products for years and the Zoella brand is very protected.
Well quite. The thing I wish someone would say to her is that if you are a CEO or whatever her official title is, and something like this goes wrong, you have to take responsibility. It’s one of the demands of the job that justifies the pay chequ
Because either you let the product go on sale with a glaring issue - the price in this case, or arguably the quality of the contents that made the price so ludicrous - or you didn’t know. In other words, either you messed up or you were asleep on the job.
Her claim she didn’t have set the price falls into the first - she messed up. Because no one believes that she really didn’t have the power to change it if she tried even if she didn’t set the price herself (which is believable as she doesn’t do much) a better boss should have flagged it. Seems she glazed over the issue, not really caring (what’s 50 quid to her anyway ?) and assuming they’d get away with it.
If she’d been honest enough to just say “I didn’t put my foot down when I should have and I’ve learn from this” it would’ve been much less of an issue. She is still very young to run a business (or pretend to). Or she could have handed over the reigns to someone else who knows what they are doing and stopped the girl boss charade.

Reactions: 16
All these new members keep popping up defending Zoe. Team Zoella clearly have nothing to do at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Princess Zoe would like all the haters to know she actually managed to get dressed and leave her bed today

Edit: The fact that she says she misses going out for breakfast but is still perfectly capable of making a decent breakfast just shows how rich, out of touch and lazy they've become in that house
that breakfast actually looks mean, too bad she will take one bite and the rest will go in the bin.

• Sad

Yel

All these new members keep popping up defending Zoe. Team Zoella clearly have nothing to do at home.
It's so 2017 going on about the advent calendar. 😵 Team Zoella has an exclusive deal with boots, they knew the retail price from the start and discussed it. Zoe painted herself into a corner with wearing all the girl boss tops but also not taking any responsibility other than creative. And the cow lied saying she loved the products.

Reactions: 21
In Alfie's latest vlogs I see more and more how she is looking like her mum, her face I mean. The age gap doesn't matter soon haha...
Yeah, looking like her mum well before her time. Then again her mum seems to live quite a healthy lifestyle and looks after herself. Zoe & Joe have both mentioned their mum goes on jogs frequently, she loves doing pilates, that she eats well. I'm pretty sure their mum also just came from a skiing holiday, but unlike Zoe she actually spent most of he holiday outside the hotel room & actually skied. Her mum is also quite stylish & always looks well in terms of her appearance. Considering all of that & how Zoe lives her life, it won't be long before she looks older then her mum.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, looking like her mum well before her time. Then again her mum seems to live quite a healthy lifestyle and looks after herself. Zoe & Joe have both mentioned their mum goes on jogs frequently, she loves doing pilates, that she eats well. I'm pretty sure their mum also just came from a skiing holiday, but unlike Zoe she actually spent most of he holiday outside the hotel room & actually skied. Her mum is also quite stylish & always looks well in terms of her appearance. Considering all of that & how Zoe lives her life, it won't be long before she looks older then her mum.
I see her mum always wearing the same skirt. 😅😅😅 But yeah, agree.

Fleur De Force has arranged an auction to raise money for the NHS - she has contacted all her fellow bloggers/youtubers to donate items of their clothing/accessories to auction and Zoe isnt on the list of those who have donated. Surely she would have been asked? Even if she wasnt, you'd have thought she would have heard about it and offered to donate something given all the crap she probably doesnt wear in her wardrobe.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Fleur De Force has arranged an auction to raise money for the NHS - she has contacted all her fellow bloggers/youtubers to donate items of their clothing/accessories to auction and Zoe isnt on the list of those who have donated. Surely she would have been asked? Even if she wasnt, you'd have thought she would have heard about it and offered to donate something given all the crap she probably doesnt wear in her wardrobe.
Exactly a walk in wardrobe full of clothes she rarely wears could have donated something as could Alfie. Selfish to the core!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.