Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he doesn't do it today he never will. I wonder If it's crossed her mind that she once said ring and a bump by 30 and now she is 30 and has neither?
I don't think she said it just once!

Then snaps back at her followers for talking about them getting engaged after she encourages all the comments. "We'll get engaged when we want to, no rush thank you"

Didn't she say she would never propose herself because she wouldn't take that away from Alfie? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think she said it just once!

Then snaps back at her followers for talking about them getting engaged after she encourages all the comments. "We'll get engaged when we want to, no rush thank you"

Didn't she say she would never propose herself because she wouldn't take that away from Alfie? 😆
Absolutely, and she's only saying that to save face and try and salvage a bit of pride. Not that she has much pride left at this stage 😶

Howling at your last sentence 😆 oh yes it would be so unfair to deny Alfie the privilege of proposing to her, seeing how much he clearly wants to... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How bleeping embarrassing that you have to tag a brand for your gifted birthday hamper.

Same foil number balloons just a different year, same pretentious vast amount of food. It's all so boring. So much for their memes about stepping out of your comfort zone and challenging yourself 😆

Aww gorgeous!

View attachment 100858
Wow a bit of bunting and some balloons. The most boring 30th bday ever.

That breakfast basket is going to be so wasted by just the two of them 😩 no way will they eat it all.

Yes it’s a special occasion/her birthday but that’s so OTT. It could feed a family for days!

They’ll get a Dominos for dinner and that basket will be left to rot. Surprised there’s not a huge cake too, or is that coming later?!
Well they cant get a Nando's as its closed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I would hate to be proposed to on my birthday. The pessimist in me would be thinking if it didn't work out that my birthday would be tainted with the memory of being proposed to on that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Went to check on her stories if she had her ring yet. But nothing, what a suprise.. Alf is such a man child 🙄
I guess she could have her bump without us knowing, as she's been dressing in baggy rags lately. Who knows. At least Alf gave her a cuddle and some kisses on her head before she entered the living room... He even looked excited. Ah well, probably because one of the gifts is some ridiculous tech toy he bought for himself :')

anyone else think it’s weird that she FaceTimed Alfie’s parents while opening presents and not her own family?
Yes! She hasn't mentioned her own family at all, that's so disturbing and weird...

Reactions: 20
I think I would hate to be proposed to on my birthday. The pessimist in me would be thinking if it didn't work out that my birthday would be tainted with the memory of being proposed to on that day.
Plus especially on the 30th birthday, it would feel (at least in this case) like SEE I DID IT BY YOUR 30TH BIRTHDAY, as if it was just done to check the box for her preferred timeline

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Although it's a good day to ditch a looser partner that's suggested countless times you're not a part of their future;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Alfie is going to use this pandemic as a reason as to why he hasn’t proposed. He’s definitely the type to do that.

i have to be honest, I love the look of all that food - it looks bloody gorgeous - but I’m sure there are thousands of vulnerable people who could really benefit from a platter like that, costing that much. If he really wanted to buy it and do something a bit different for her birthday why not buy it and donate it to somebody in their neighbourhood or something? Even justifying it as, ‘oh we can eat this for days’ doesn‘t really fly. 😕 and yes I know this is Alfie and Zoe I’m talking about, it’s wishful thinking.

Reactions: 16
Probably get slated for this but I think it was sweet how he decorated it for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ordinarily I think it would be sweet too, for a partner to do that for their other half, but I can't help but feel every gesture he does is motivated by the 'gram and YouTube content 😬

I think Alfie is going to use this pandemic as a reason as to why he hasn’t proposed. He’s definitely the type to do that.

i have to be honest, I love the look of all that food - it looks bloody gorgeous - but I’m sure there are thousands of vulnerable people who could really benefit from a platter like that, costing that much. If he really wanted to buy it and do something a bit different for her birthday why not buy it and donate it to somebody in their neighbourhood or something? Even justifying it as, ‘oh we can eat this for days’ doesn‘t really fly. 😕 and yes I know this is Alfie and Zoe I’m talking about, it’s wishful thinking.
This is my thoughts too! 100% he would use it as an excuse.

The food does look beautiful. It would be great if they ate it all, but I can imagine half of it being turfed in the bin as per 😓 does Zoe even like fruit?!

Reactions: 15
Zoe must be dying that Louise is engaged for the second time & 30 has arrived without a ring or a bump...

Reactions: 16
Seeing those pics of her with the birthday balloons I just feel almost sorry for her. So many young girls idolised and wanted to be her for so long but she's just pathetic now. Imagine having the big house and all the money but also having.. Nothing. Sad.

Reactions: 29
I do make fun of it but I'm kind of upset she hasn't got that ring. She had so much going for her at one point and it's really sad to think that, about 4 years ago, she was confident she'd have the ring and the bump. Perhaps she is struggling to concieve as she is very unhealthy, but Alfie's latest video he said he wants kids in the next 5 years. Not taking her age into consideration AT ALL. I would of at least expected them to be engaged by now and, I know it's different timings for everyone, but she was always talking about it. I wonder if Alfie had a word and told her it wasn't going to happen, even though he seems to get a kick out of hinting at it. Probably why she constantly hides away while he films to save face. Zoe, you are 30 today and, even though most of us disagree with a lot of stuff you do, I do hope you get what you want soon and, if not, I hope you have to courage to go and find it elsewhere. Get you a man (or stay single and be a girlboss) and live a life full of adventure and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I do agree with you guys that I do feel bad for her that she seems to be with a man child and not getting what she wants in life. I know Zoe has her faults but I can actually see her being a good mother and I think having children would give her some sense of purpose in life and make her realise that everything doesn't revolve around her, and she would start putting others needs first.

Reactions: 27
Does she not realise that there is absolutely no spark, no chemistry between them at all? I've never once looked at them and thought they seemed to be in love. There's just nothing there. I wish she'd end things with him and enter her 30s like a new start and I think she'd be way happier.

Reactions: 30
It’s crazy she came into this decade a rising star who was about to have an incredibly successful few years and now she’s leaving it on a rapid decline.

I had a watch of that video from 2017 and her content wasn’t at its peak there by any stretch of the imagination but even that was far more refreshing than what she posts now. I really hope she hits her stride in her 30’s drops the over saturated filter look that ages her dramatically and starts to put effort back into her content. She has such a massive platform that’s dropping by the day but could easily be reeled back in.

I hope her 30’s bring her people who don’t mollycoddle her and bring out the best in her instead of this nonsense. I hope either Alice cops on (highly unlikely) or she meets someone new who actually respects her and loves her and has goals that match hers. Basically someone who doesn’t have the mental age of a 14 year old.

On a separate note did she not have a LOT more subscribers than this?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She is just hanging on with social media (no interest on her part, falling audience), hanging on with Alfie (see previously) why doesn't she just let go? She has enough money. For goodness sake just hold your nose and jump. You are 30 not 80 and will be a long time dead. Let go and find someone and something else you will be much happier.

Reactions: 6
It’s crazy she came into this decade a rising star who was about to have an incredibly successful few years and now she’s leaving it on a rapid decline.

I had a watch of that video from 2017 and her content wasn’t at its peak there by any stretch of the imagination but even that was far more refreshing than what she posts now. I really hope she hits her stride in her 30’s drops the over saturated filter look that ages her dramatically and starts to put effort back into her content. She has such a massive platform that’s dropping by the day but could easily be reeled back in.

I hope her 30’s bring her people who don’t mollycoddle her and bring out the best in her instead of this nonsense. I hope either Alice cops on (highly unlikely) or she meets someone new who actually respects her and loves her and has goals that match hers. Basically someone who doesn’t have the mental age of a 14 year old.

On a separate note did she not have a LOT more subscribers than this?
That is her vlog channel. The main channel has way more

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.