Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that a really weird card to give somebody who's pregnant? I'd say it's more for a risky life change, like moving abroad or a career change.

Reactions: 15
Isn't that a really weird card to give somebody who's pregnant? I'd say it's more for a risky life change, like moving abroad or a career change.
I know what you mean, it’s a bit negative sounding for a ‘congrats on your pregnancy’ card. Wonder what it’s for though...

Reactions: 14
I know what you mean, it’s a bit negative sounding for a ‘congrats on your pregnancy’ card. Wonder what it’s for though...
do you even send congrats on your pregnancy card?

Just googled it its blank inside so could be for anything.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it's been sent re the lockdown situation? Quite a nice idea to send a card to show people you're thinking of them when there's nowhere to go and everything is a bit scary.

(I know Zoe is in permanent lockdown, the irony is not lost! Just feels like she might've been sent that card from somebody who knows her anxiety)

Reactions: 23
The card is probably just for something boring like plans to relaunch her website in 6 months. She always hyped up tit like that.
There is no way you send that to someone who is pregnant, plus she has gin about 3 days ago so she obviously isn’t.

Reactions: 13
Perhaps the card has a subliminal holographic message that says "Dump the Frog".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its probably about writing her chapters in her new book, we all know she'll struggle to do it. 😊

Didn't she say 'No I am not pregnant' in an insta story a few weeks ago when she was going on about being sick? And, didn't Alfie say he wants kids 'in 5 years or so'? That means she hasn't yet told him... because she's afraid he'll jump out the window if she does? :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Didn't she say 'No I am not pregnant' in an insta story a few weeks ago when she was going on about being sick? And, didn't Alfie say he wants kids 'in 5 years or so'? That means she hasn't yet told him... because she's afraid he'll jump out the window if she does? :unsure:
I mean if the card is really about pregnancy (which I doubt it is to be honest) that means he knows since the card is right in front of them.

Reactions: 6
The card is probably for Alfie and his new line of limited edition Future Self pogs or whatever the duck the moron tries to make happen next.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean if the card is really about pregnancy (which I doubt it is to be honest) that means he knows since the card is right in front of them.
I don't know, he doesn't seem to be that bright enough to be able to connect the dots...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe its about the long flight to the Maldives they we're taking. As she struggles with flights.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but I don't buy the whole pregnancy card thing. If you are pregnant and under 12 weeks, you do anything and everything you can to not make people suspect you could be.

It's hard enough if people notice you stop drinking or look and feel queasy during the day. The one thing you would not do is receive a card (as if people around you know they're conscious a lot can unfortunately go wrong in the first trimester) or "accidentally" post it on social media.

This smacks to me of desperately trying to stay relevant and get people to start questioning if she is. Or put the pressure on him. She's not stupid and knows exactly what she's doing

Reactions: 11
She knows fine rightly dotting things like that around the house will be noticed and generate speculation, my thoughts are it’s just a card with a vapid quote on it that she likes and thinks looks inspiring, she seems the type to like that sort of thing- look at that horrible “Hit like a Girl” picture she has 🤢

I feel the same way as Joe Lycett about all these cringey quotes and sayings 🤣

Guys she is NOT PREGNANT.

They've never had sex, they just finger poke each other naked and laugh hysterically whilst eating pizza and facetiming Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Guys look at the card that was sitting on their counter
Might be reaching here but could it be a card from somebody who knows they’re having fertility issues? Maybe falling pregnant “naturally” isn’t coming easy for them and they’re going through IVF or something but going through that will be worth it in the end? Or maybe she’s just trying to keep people speculating 😂

Reactions: 8
Alfie has said before he wants children before a wedding so that they can be there. Of course it sounds like more excuses to keep her waiting.

I doubt she's pregnant, but for her sake it would probably be good to give her a purpose and she's wasted enough time on him so might as well have a kid. I'd worry for her if they did break up as she's so dependant on the deyes so at least a kid would be a reason to keep in contact with them.

It's shocking how she's come from someone that had it all to this. She could ditch him and find someone much better but she's a combination of too lazy and thinks she's gone this far down the river with him so might as well continue paddling.

Reactions: 9
Might be reaching here but could it be a card from somebody who knows they’re having fertility issues? Maybe falling pregnant “naturally” isn’t coming easy for them and they’re going through IVF or something but going through that will be worth it in the end? Or maybe she’s just trying to keep people speculating 😂
Yeah, I thought that too. Me and my OH are struggling to conceive and our treatments with the fertility clinic have been suspended for the ‘foreseeable future’ with the current issues, and I’ve had messages from the few friends that know just saying that they’re thinking of me etc.

Reactions: 7
Girls!!! POPPY IS PREGNANT! They're trying to hide it soooo bad! No recent full body pictures, puffier face than usual, look at her insta stories. Take a proper look at that behavior. She was also MIA cuz she was not feeling well a few weeks ago.. She's pregnant. Zoe honey, run. Alfie is not your future I feel so sorry for you right now...

Reactions: 14
Girls!!! POPPY IS PREGNANT! They're trying to hide it soooo bad! No recent full body pictures, puffier face than usual, look at her insta stories. Take a proper look at that behavior. She was also MIA cuz she was not feeling well a few weeks ago.. She's pregnant. Zoe honey, run. Alfie is not your future I feel so sorry for you right now...
No wonder Zoe's been MIA recently. You could imagine this sending her into some sort of complete mental collapse

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.