Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Random theory here but a recent incident got me thinking. Does anyone think Alfie maybe bisexual or gay? It kind of makes sense that he would continue the relationship with Zoe if he is, and he's too afraid to come out.

My son is 18 and lives in Brighton (and is gay). He said a few months ago Alfie walked past him and basically eyed him up. I have always found it surprising and amusing walking around with my son as he does get ogled by gay men a lot. To me there is nothing about my son that makes him look gay rather straight, so I always ask him - how do guys know you are gay?! He says if you know you know!

My son knew Alfie's face but couldn't picture who he was until his friend said it was Alfie Deyes. My son then looked him up on insta he said he was surprised he had a girlfriend.

I feel sorry for Zoe. I think she's very embroiled with Alfie's family and sees them as her family. I don't think she would ever call time on the relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Yeah, this thread does go too far with her age and the preggo/ring comments IMO.

I’m here for the piss taking of the stennies, her non content and ugly pug.

Reactions: 46

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
He's just mean, plain and simple. She has completely isolated herself from her family and (now ex) friends, doesn't talk about marriage and kids anymore, dresses how he wants her to dress. I think it's such a toxic relationship on his part and, while they can have their private life, everything used to be so open with them so of course we will all think it's going downhill. She does NOTHING but ads here and there, hardly any videos, no blog posts, just nothing. It annoys me when she complains about being tired when she does the bare minimum. What's the point? She's irrelevant and so is he.
You're right, it is toxic. I've always maintained a level of 'each to their own, maybe she's happy' but Alfie's last vlog was cruel! You wouldn't do that to someone you love!
The night before her 30th birthday, he sets a camera up in her face and makes her watch a clip of her describing that she wants a bump and a ring by the time she's 30. And then says EVERYYYONNNE has been tweeting this. As if she doesn't already know that he won't do those things with her. She tries to laugh it off but it clearly upset, saying Nala is her baby and they've been together over years now. It's like he was trying to humiliate her. He is cruel and awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

coconochanel

VIP Member
Lets be honest its bad enough when you set goals for yourself like 'I want my own house by the time I'm 30 or a brand new car' and for whatever reason you don't manage to get them, but to have said it on film and then years later your BF brings it up the day before you hit 30 so millions of people can see is EMBARRASSING and CRUEL. She is also kidding herself saying 'oh but times goes by so quickly'. yes it does Zoe and before you know it you will be 35 still no baby and stuck with that arse you call a BF. She needs to get her confidence back and go back to the style she wore in 2016. I watched her vlogmas from 2016 and in one she went to the gleam party, she wore a black jumpsuit her hair was up and she had red lipstick on she looked really pretty much better then the 'cool girl' scraggy extensions and loungewear shes wearing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Louise123

VIP Member
Dear Zoella,

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 10 years. I turn 30 this year and wanted a ring and bump by then, but my boyfriend who is only about 4 years younger than me is more obsessed about going on his slackline and perfecting his dad bod that kids.

I thought if we moved in together, it would naturally progress to that. But I am stuck and holding on like an old stennie hanging on for dear life.
I feel I should leave, but who would tolerate my bs behaviour if not him? I am so jealous at all my friends getting married and all I get is once a year sexy time, even my ex bestie is getting married....AGAIN!! LIFE IS SOOOOO UNFAIR TO GOOD PEOPLE LIKE ME!

HEELLPPPPPPPP. I am feeling so anxious and going to play some animal crossing in the pjs I have not changed out of for 5 days.

Thanks chummies

From, Not Zoe
Dear Not Zoe

I’m soooo sorry about your predicament, it’s sounds like you have sadly got involved with a man child.
I know I should read your letter properly or even give it to a professional to read, but as I work for a boss who only really employs me to play games with and stroke her ego I won’t bother.
But I would say why don’t you try dressing in some cool skater gear and drape yourself over his slack line with a hammer, just in case he wants to go knock a few nails in a plank of wood outside.

Oh I better go now, my boss has come in and wants us all to gather round the arts and craft table to make Play doh pizzas and bitch about other women.

Thanks minion

Team zoella xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Yel

Chatty Member
He's done that trick several times, like the time her took her jewellery shopping in new York. In the taxi I felt so sorry for her.

But she should have ditched him a long time ago after all the shit he's pulled, like saying he'll be with a younger woman next.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I think I would hate to be proposed to on my birthday. The pessimist in me would be thinking if it didn't work out that my birthday would be tainted with the memory of being proposed to on that day.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Yes I feel sorry for wee Nala too. That time when they went to pick her up from his parents (they'd been in New York I think) and she ran away from them and hid in her bed. Obviously didn't want to go with them. Her squashed face was a picture of misery.
Or when she wanted to go outside and Zoe laughed and called her back in saying she might be hit by a car. On their gated driveway.
Poor little bugger.

• Sad
  • Haha
I'm honestly shocked.
He's always out and about with his friends and that annoying as hell holly who I can't just can't stand. While doing that he needs to come to instagram and do all these cute texts and pictures to make sure everyone knows they're happy and doing well... But we all know the reality is different.

Screenshot_20200329-164558.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

yellowmango

Anyone else cringe massively when Zoe swears? When she was saying that the NHS workers were 'fucking' amazing (which of course they are) I cringed so so hard. It does not fit her image at all...

Reactions: 41

Blackmagpie

Oooh this is gonna be bad but i don’t hate all the changes they have made. I kinda like the new conservatory, but they have made a beautiful bright house really dark. Im just jealous id give anything for a house

Reactions: 40

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
No one cares about pregnancy/non-pregnancy etc it's boring as hell!!!

Even Poppy's bloating took over this thread for a hot minute. None of them are pregnant, sexually active, or probably even able to conceive based on their hideous health and diets, let alone the state of their relationships.

They're all sexless children forever 12yrs old with the bodies of adults unable to cope in the real world.

There's more likelihood of Zozo giving birth to a litter of pugs than a human child.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Was just watching her IGTV where she did a week in outfits and one of them she says she wasn’t leaving the house and just wanted something comfy and casual to wear. So she’s wearing a fucking £700 Gucci jumper. To slum around the house 😂😂 talk about out of touch

• Haha
  • Wow

clueless

Chatty Member
I don't remember this does anyone have a screenshot
https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=13756&p=1169176

Second post on this page! I can’t see the attachment (maybe you have to be a member?) but they have pasted it in.

"Anonymous Monday, September 28, 2009: you're very pretty but you make the most stupid faces in your pics. Why cant you just take regular pictures?!

Zoella Monday, September 28, 2009: @Anonymous - If you don't like the way i take photos...(which btw, is called a "pout" i can only assume your as ugly as sin and dont pose for photos..in fear of breaking the camera?) then i would suggest you get the hell off my blog. I can pose, however the hell i like. And just so you know, my mouth is naturally that shape when i put my lips together..but as i said, dont like it, dont look and sure as hell do not comment."

• Wow
  • Haha