Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES!! The HUGE cake they eat half of it in 1 week and throw the other half🙂
Remember when they stayed at a gifted hotel in Brighton and had a gifted two tiered enormous cake and Alfie gave all the staff a small wedge of it. I think Sean said to just give them a whole tier of it as they'll never eat it all, but Alfie didn't want to give away that much of the gifted cake. twit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Remember when they stayed at a gifted hotel in Brighton and had a gifted two tiered enormous cake and Alfie gave all the staff a small wedge of it. I think Sean said to just give them a whole tier of it as they'll never eat it all, but Alfie didn't want to give away that much of the gifted cake. twit.
Yes! I think that was her 2017 birthday. I remember that well as that was back when I could manage watching her.

Wow. The begining of this video with Horsey is interesting...

Reactions: 8
View attachment 100715
Let's see what elf was up until 3am preparing.

Will there be a gifted wedding cake? Or a gifted huge spread for even less people than usual? That's the Zoella tradition.

I hope we get a drive by with poopy and Sean waving with banners 😆

Wow, so glad he documented the fact that he’s doing something for his longtime girlfriend’s milestone birthday! Intrigued.

Reactions: 8
Yes! I think that was her 2017 birthday. I remember that well as that was back when I could manage watching her.
I don't know why I remember all this shady behaviour from Alfie and her. 😆

If they choose to share so much footage of them being selfish greedy cunts I wander what they do that never gets shared.

1pm and no sign from them, haven't we usually had a dozens of stories by showing all the over the top balloons, flowers and food by now?

Reactions: 15
I don't know why I remember all this shady behaviour from Alfie and her. 😆

If they choose to share so much footage of them being selfish greedy cunts I wander what they do that never gets shared.

1pm and no sign from them, haven't we usually had a dozens of stories by showing all the over the top balloons, flowers and food by now?
I remember it all too. It's a good thing. Means it isn't forgotten about and they should be called out for it.
It clearly had an impact on us since we remember it all.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Alfie was decorating the house like the Maldives since they couldn't go. Sand pit with buckets and spades, an inflatable pizza slice, and mocktails for Zoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes just posted some stuff on her stories he decked the lounge out with balloons and bought a breakfast hamper thing.....but no sign of that 💍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That breakfast basket is going to be so wasted by just the two of them 😩 no way will they eat it all.

Yes it’s a special occasion/her birthday but that’s so OTT. It could feed a family for days!

They’ll get a Dominos for dinner and that basket will be left to rot. Surprised there’s not a huge cake too, or is that coming later?!

Reactions: 21
anyone else think it’s weird that she FaceTimed Alfie’s parents while opening presents and not her own family?

• Sad
Reactions: 77
Just one question what the hell has Alfie boy come dressed up as? His girlfriend is 30 and he looks like a mid teen skater boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How bleeping embarrassing that you have to tag a brand for your gifted birthday hamper.

Same foil number balloons just a different year, same pretentious vast amount of food. It's all so boring. So much for their memes about stepping out of your comfort zone and challenging yourself 😆

Aww gorgeous!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I find myself kinda rooting for that engagement ring. I’m that bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"soooOooO gOOoorgeoushhh thish is soOOoo cUUUeee!" Gosh she sounds about 5 years old!

Alfie stayed up til 3am blowing up a few balloons and putting up a bit of bunting...? 🤦‍♀️

Wonder what the presents are. There's so many it's like Christmas morning? Aww and what a lovely #gifted hamper 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 37
anyone else think it’s weird that she FaceTimed Alfie’s parents while opening presents and not her own family?
Yeah, I thought that was weird too! Also, did his parents have Buzz? Or do they have another dog that looks just like Buzz and Nala?

Reactions: 11
I find myself kinda rooting for that engagement ring. I’m that bored.
If he doesn't do it today he never will. I wonder If it's crossed her mind that she once said ring and a bump by 30 and now she is 30 and has neither?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.