Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her writing style so much. It just doesn't read well at all. And I hate everything about it.

And microwaving tubs of premade shop bought mash is not cooking.
I don't even think she wrote this. I reckon she gave some basic examples and someone else wrote it. When have you ever heard her say "... no secret that Alfie and I love a takeaway...." She always says "Myself and Alfie" even when it's wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Zoe’s onscreen persona reminds me of the kind of person who insists on you having a tea party with her teddy collection before taking a quiz on Pottermore’s website to find out which House you would be in at Hogwarts before sticking The Philosopher’s Stone on.

All the while you’re stood there, holding a plastic teacup with imaginary tea in thinking “WFT, we’re all Masters students and I only swung by because she’s my mate’s roommate and my mate said she only needed to sort her hair out so we could could hit the student bar.”

PS: We did invite the roommate, but she said she was coming down with a migraine so we left her to Robbie Coltrane emoting next a confused looking child actor. Funnily enough, there was a Dominos pizza box on the side when we got back :D

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow I was so bored and I saw thisView attachment 111077

View attachment 111078

Does anyone want to give the girl different advice.

Maddie : you need your bf and your friend right now.

Me: not if they're f**king behind your back
How is someone THAT blind??? Apologies to the girl who asked for the advise but all I want to do is knock some sense into her obviously stupid head. Bro, your man isn't your man. He's screwing your "friend" and using the pandemic as an excuse.

Reactions: 19
on one of Zoes to do list today is

-Made a start on a bit of writing for magpies society. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that's why she has them back in a pony, they look really straggly. I wonder if she can't just take them out herself and let her hair breathe?
What you talking about? They still hanging on
Screenshot_20200420-121641_Instagram.jpg

on one of Zoes to do list today is

-Made a start on a bit of writing for magpies society. :LOL:
She really patted herself on the back for being "productive" 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20200420-121619_Instagram.jpg

Also did she show these noodles to seem #relatable ??
Screenshot_20200420-121609_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I loveee that she had to include specific things to make it look like she did a lot.
Unloading and reloading the dishwasher.
Cleaned the hob, surfaces and sink!!!
Floofed the cushions AND febrezed!!!!!!!!

Say you bleeping cleaned some of the house. But she needs to show the world she actually does things every 6 months or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can I add my productive list for today? so far Ive....

had a shower AND washed my hair
got dressed
made breakfast
washed dishes
cleaned the surfaces
toilet ducked the toilet
hoovered EVERY room in the house
put a wash on, took it out washer AND hung it on clothes rail. 👏 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I loveee that she had to include specific things to make it look like she did a lot.

Say you bleeping cleaned some of the house. But she needs to show the world she actually does things every 6 months or so.
To anyone else that would be one job called "cleaning the kitchen" - wild I know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
To anyone else that would be one job called "cleaning the kitchen" - wild I know 🙄
True, on top of the fact that NO ONE CARES.
I wouldn't have died, simply because she didn't tell us what she'd been up to. She really is so detached from reality that cleaning is seen as something to shout about. 🙄

• Haha
Guys! I've been so productive so far today. This is what I've achieved already:

Woke up
Opened eyes
Got out of bed
Did a tit
Showered
Got dressed
Breathed in and out

I just have no idea where this productivity came from but I'm riding the wave baby! Go me! I'm amazing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

I agreed totally, only things she missed was brushing her teeth, and wipeing her backside after taking a crap.

To be honest most of the things she listed are things we normally do without actually considering them to be jobs, eg. Fluffing the cushions.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agreed totally, only things she missed was brushing her teeth, and wipeing her backside after taking a crap.

To be honest most of the things she listed are things we normally do without actually considering them to be jobs, eg. Fluffing the cushions.
Yep, thanks to her list I am now thinking about all the other normal daily things, whether she just didn't list them or she really didn't do them. Like making the bed. And she said she showered and did her make-up, but I have to guess she didn't get dressed? 😝 What a stupid list!

• Haha
Anyone else think that zoella just settled for Alfie and stayed with him out of convenience? He’s an awful human being and treats her terribly from what we see online.... he never lets her speak and puts her down at every opportunity for a “laugh” lets be honest he’s never fuckin proposing is he 😂 and kids????? No way is that on his radar he is far too self absorbed to care for a small human.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.