Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cvntlord0606

I'm honestly shocked.
He's always out and about with his friends and that annoying as hell holly who I can't just can't stand. While doing that he needs to come to instagram and do all these cute texts and pictures to make sure everyone knows they're happy and doing well... But we all know the reality is different.

View attachment 101271
thanks for commenting that someone needed to!!! i would have but i don't have the balls and i cba dealing with all their brainwashed fans having a go at me.

Reactions: 3

Peach97

VIP Member
Wasn't she ill before lockdown though? could have seen a doctor then.
She did have cold symptoms, I believe, I got a text to say not to come into the doctors if I had any of the symptoms. My doctors has been over the phone appointments for a few weeks, I suppose each one is different though.

Reactions: 3

Jjkjgfh

That's more zoella, what was once the second channel for vlogs but is now the only one she uploads on. The now abandoned zoella channel reached 10m as I remember her getting the diamond play button. I admit I thought for a few moments she had lost over 5m subs too! Imagine

(edit - Sorry @Jjkjgfh three people correcting you in a row!)
You’re all good don’t worry! I nearly died when I googled her and saw it, it’s the first channel that popped up for me (probably as she no longer posts on the other) so I just assumed. My fault for not checking!!

Reactions: 2