Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30 isn’t old however you are considered a geriatric mother when your over the age of 35... well they technically call it “mothers of advanced maternal age” 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I found this old video from a couple years ago and feel really bad for Zoe. I think she was expecting a proposal as when Alfie made the announcement, her friends all grabbed her. It was really sad.
Can you imagine how stressed out all the dogs etc were in the neighbourhood. Their own dog isn't good with fireworks. They could've gone to a main event if they love them that much. I can't wait for home fireworks to be banned. There's enough evidence of the distress it causes animals. They are always selfish.

I can't listen to him since he got those stupid fake veneers. They're too large for his mouth, so now he can't talk properly. He sounds like he has a speech impediment. I would find that distressing if I was him, and would want to get them reduced. There was nothing wrong with his natural teeth, his fangs were fine. I admire Ricky Gervais for keeping his fangs, despite others putting pressure on him to fix them. It's the little things like that, that make people different and endearing. Shame he couldn't embrace his looks.

Reactions: 19
I just turned 30 .... and after just reading the last few comments I remembered why I never read this thread

It makes you feel old and will die alone. Depressing thoughts even more so when stuck in isolation.

Regardless of what Zoe does .. her age is something she has no control over.

Reactions: 58
I just turned 30 .... and after just reading the last few comments I remembered why I never read this thread

It makes you feel old and will die alone. Depressing thoughts even more so when stuck in isolation.

Here if you wanna talk! I'd just had a really ugly breakup when I turned 30 last year, and spent my day feeling lonely (despite being surrounded by family)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i agree gilded butterfly. it isn’t necessarily her age, it’s more that she had her goals for when she turned 30, and none of them are remotely close to happening.

Reactions: 11

Yup... I’ve just turned 35 and have no desire to have children (currently, maybe ever), and apparently I’m “dried up”. 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Yeah, this thread does go too far with her age and the preggo/ring comments IMO.

I’m here for the piss taking of the stennies, her non content and ugly pug.

Reactions: 46
I don’t think anyone is suggesting women are dried up at 30. Why it’s highlighted in reference to Zoe is that she was always going on about being married and pregnant by 30. As it has not happened and she is still with that waste of space idiot that is Alfonzo it gets discussed.

Reactions: 24
No one cares about pregnancy/non-pregnancy etc it's boring as hell!!!

Even Poppy's bloating took over this thread for a hot minute. None of them are pregnant, sexually active, or probably even able to conceive based on their hideous health and diets, let alone the state of their relationships.

They're all sexless children forever 12yrs old with the bodies of adults unable to cope in the real world.

There's more likelihood of Zozo giving birth to a litter of pugs than a human child.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought the same. I’m 27 and this thread is scaring me about babies etc, I thought I had at least a little bit of time :LOL:
You do! I am 29 and lots of my friends are 4 or 5 years older than me and just having their first children. Don’t be scared and rush into anything! You have time still!

Reactions: 17
Yeah, this thread does go too far with her age and the preggo/ring comments IMO.

I’m here for the piss taking of the stennies, her non content and ugly pug.
PicsArt_04-19-04.30.01.jpg

Ugly pug says Hi

Zoe Says…
My weekends are often spent putting a lot more effort into breakfast to emulate “going out for breakfast” which I miss so much. The other weekend, I set up the table outside and cooked up a veggie breakfast as a surprise for Alfie. It was nice for us to both make a bit more effort! When we take Nala out for her daily walk, I’m making sure to try and take in all the signs of Spring that we’re not seeing on the regular. The bluebells made me so happy when I spotted them the other day. We’re also doing ALL the cooking and ALL the baking.

It’s absolutely no secret that Alfie and I love a takeaway, so with that as a very minimal option, we’ve found so much joy in cooking meals together which has been so nice. We’re also sitting out in the garden as much as we can whilst the weather is nice and face-timing friends on the regular. One thing I’ve loved doing at the weekends and evenings is playing animal crossing (sometimes in the bath not going to lie…haha). Alfie got me into it and I’m absolutely loving it, which I actually didn’t think I would at all. There’s a group of us all playing it and checking in with each other, yes, we even made a WhatsApp group to chat about it. haha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 112347

Ugly pug says Hi

Zoe Says…
My weekends are often spent putting a lot more effort into breakfast to emulate “going out for breakfast” which I miss so much. The other weekend, I set up the table outside and cooked up a veggie breakfast as a surprise for Alfie. It was nice for us to both make a bit more effort! When we take Nala out for her daily walk, I’m making sure to try and take in all the signs of Spring that we’re not seeing on the regular. The bluebells made me so happy when I spotted them the other day. We’re also doing ALL the cooking and ALL the baking.

It’s absolutely no secret that Alfie and I love a takeaway, so with that as a very minimal option, we’ve found so much joy in cooking meals together which has been so nice. We’re also sitting out in the garden as much as we can whilst the weather is nice and face-timing friends on the regular. One thing I’ve loved doing at the weekends and evenings is playing animal crossing (sometimes in the bath not going to lie…haha). Alfie got me into it and I’m absolutely loving it, which I actually didn’t think I would at all. There’s a group of us all playing it and checking in with each other, yes, we even made a WhatsApp group to chat about it. haha!
What I have been thinking is that in this blog Zoe always writes people with their names, at least has been lately, Alfie, Poppy, Sean etc. Who is the audience then, only people who are their followers? Like, if I'm a non-follower reader, why would I need to read she had breakfast with Sean and Poppy... She could just say she had breakfast with family and friends...

Reactions: 7
E16BBF95-0E95-49DA-9C7C-9CCC4D3E77CC.jpeg

sorry for the awful cropping but this is an insta story Zoe just posted...7 and a half hours on her phone?! no wonder she doesnt have time to film vlogs because shes just sitting on her arse the majority of the day 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 112347

Ugly pug says Hi

Zoe Says…

I dislike her writing style so much. It just doesn't read well at all. And I hate everything about it.

And microwaving tubs of premade shop bought mash is not cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 112370
sorry for the awful cropping but this is an insta story Zoe just posted...7 and a half hours on her phone?! no wonder she doesnt have time to film vlogs because shes just sitting on her arse the majority of the day 😱
And then she used the whole thing to get engagement by doing a q&a sticker. She really annoys me. I don't think she cares how long others spend on their phones. It's all about money at the end of the day...

What I have been thinking is that in this blog Zoe always writes people with their names, at least has been lately, Alfie, Poppy, Sean etc. Who is the audience then, only people who are their followers? Like, if I'm a non-follower reader, why would I need to read she had breakfast with Sean and Poppy... She could just say she had breakfast with family and friends...
Because she believes we all know and care about every little element of her existence. She thinks ppl are so interested in every aspect of her life...

It also reminds me of kids when they write stories they just use the name of people over and over...

It's exactly the literary skill you'd expect from a top notch best selling author!

View attachment 112370
This is absolutely SHOCKING

• Haha
View attachment 112370
How does she spend that much time? She barely posts on Instagram these days, surely she does emails on her laptop so what is she doing? Whatsapping the Deyes family? I mean I’m sure we all spend more time on our devices currently but she pretends she has a job and is writing a book, it’s a blatant lie that she does anything at all.

Reactions: 14
With a house her size (and the amount of stuff that fills it) she has sooo many videos she could make in quarantine! Going through clothes to donate, rearrange a room, etc. I'm sure they have a ton of decorations that are just in storage never been used - she could do a video finding homes for those things throughout her house and auction off clothes/decor she doesn't want. She and Alfie could even do a "trying gimmicky toys and gadgets we bought but never used" video.

Not saying these would all appeal to me, but she does have things she could easily be doing aside from playing on her phone and animal crossing all day. But of course she won't make videos without a sponsor 🤷‍♀️ and if she can't have Mark or Poppy around to entertain her, she isn't going to pick her but off the couch/bed

Reactions: 23
With a house her size (and the amount of stuff that fills it) she has sooo many videos she could make in quarantine! Going through clothes to donate, rearrange a room, etc. I'm sure they have a ton of decorations that are just in storage never been used - she could do a video finding homes for those things throughout her house and auction off clothes/decor she doesn't want. She and Alfie could even do a "trying gimmicky toys and gadgets we bought but never used" video.

Not saying these would all appeal to me, but she does have things she could easily be doing aside from playing on her phone and animal crossing all day. But of course she won't make videos without a sponsor 🤷‍♀️ and if she can't have Mark or Poppy around to entertain her, she isn't going to pick her but off the couch/bed
Alfie bought those two doll baby simulator things ages ago, promising a video of them using them. That video still hasn't happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.