Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit behind but lol 30 years old and can’t fry an egg
Quite ridiculous indeed, I don't know why she loves saying she can't fry an egg! I wonder if she actually means "I can't fry an egg that would look good enough for Instagram?". All her foods kind of always have to look beautiful. Otherwise she doesn't have motivation to cook. 😆

Reactions: 9
First time poster here! I do agree that the house looks darker, but it’s important to remember that the only ‘before’ images of we have are from the estate agents, so they will be taken in a way that flatters the house (bright lighting, wider lens camera to make the room appear bigger). I’m in the process of buying my first house and I can see first-hand that some houses just look really quite small and dark in person compared to the estate agents photographs

Reactions: 23
I actually prefer the house now. The original looked a bit old fashioned for two young mid 20 year olds. They didn’t need a kitchen that big for two of them (who mostly eat out anyway)

paint /decor etc is just personal taste and if they ever sold could easily be changed

Reactions: 30
the old bathroom was hideous IMO and I think it looks smaller now because we see it from camera angles not photograph angles and they've painted it dark colours plus added walls etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I personally like the house now - apart from their bedroom as I can’t stand the layout of the bed in the middle of the room, but I’m still shocked seeing these photos of how it was before because, as I already said, I honestly thought the house was falling apart when they bought it and almost unliveable. I assumed that’s why they didn’t move in for ages after buying it as it needed so much work. I suppose that’s the luxury of being able to buy a house without selling your current - you don’t have to have the stressful moving day and then living in the house while the work is being done.

I also like what they did to the house - the only thing I'd change is the colour scheme. I'd pick lighter colours for my walls, but I like what they did to the kitchen and the bathroom. The house looked very dated before.

Reactions: 19
Another one here who prefers the new house, I think she has done a good job of making a massive house seem smaller, cosy and homely.

Thank you. They're fascinating, nonetheless. I'm surprised at how dark they've made it. Clearly made for Instagram pictures. 🙄
It definitely looks so much darker in their vlogs and photos

Thanks @Scatty_grapefruit for uploading all the pics of the house! It did seem so light and airy before.
I think she definitely did miss out big time not showing the Reno process. That would have attracted so many new people to her account and not more tweens, but adults.
She could used this move to rejuvenate her blog as well with articles about the process too.
Bad move in my opinion, as her her blog is a hot mess nowadays.
The other house they bought that’s Alfie’s “office” is weird for me. It’s on their land isn’t it? So, I’m not sure how that would work if they hadn’t bought it themselves.
Maybe because they are on the same land it was sort of a package deal despite them being listed separately?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s asking for people to email in their personal problems for their advice column on Zoella.co.uk. Since when is she in the position to be an agony aunt 😂. Also how many entries are going to be along the lines of ‘my boyfriend of a zillion years who I’ve bought a mansion with won’t propose or start a family with me, will he ever grow up or should I leave him’ ....
A3D54335-AA91-4E9F-B667-6144C5DA0136.jpeg

• Haha
She’s asking for people to email in their personal problems for their advice column on Zoella.co.uk. Since when is she in the position to be an agony aunt 😂. Also how many entries are going to be along the lines of ‘my boyfriend of a zillion years who I’ve bought a mansion with won’t propose or start a family with me, will he ever grow up or should I leave him’ ....View attachment 109187
Maybe we should all submit problems that are really just their relationship problems and see if she actually answers any.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We have this forum to criticise her all we want but I belive that harassing her with comments on her blog is a bit too much, is she is not happy with her life (wich we don’t know for sure) we don’t need to remind her in front off her collegues

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s asking for people to email in their personal problems for their advice column on Zoella.co.uk. Since when is she in the position to be an agony aunt 😂. Also how many entries are going to be along the lines of ‘my boyfriend of a zillion years who I’ve bought a mansion with won’t propose or start a family with me, will he ever grow up or should I leave him’ ....View attachment 109187
Zoe wont even reading any of the messages let alone responding to them. Tho I don't think any of her paid friends are in a position to give advice either!

Reactions: 11
Don't know why they made the dining room so dark. I watched the vlog when they moved in and Zoe had about 45 boxes of clothes.

Reactions: 8
95B31694-C3BB-4B06-9C30-568E5B941729.jpeg

”I’m sure glad we ‘ave a garden” -Zoe Sugg

”’I’m sure glad at 30...I don’t look as old as you” - Me

AAD61525-ACF7-4B65-989E-80478D3E7517.jpeg

P.S. all you gleamers and A to Z’ers out there reading this...duck OFF! She looks like tit and I’m not afraid to say it...just like you are not holding back from blowing smoke up her ass on the regular...Get.A.New.Job!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 109690

Well she isn't being productive at all so what's she on about?!
She was hardly productive before bloody lockdown!

View attachment 109641

”I’m sure glad we ‘ave a garden” -Zoe Sugg

”’I’m sure glad at 30...I don’t look as old as you” - Me

View attachment 109642
P.S. all you gleamers and A to Z’ers out there reading this...duck OFF! She looks like tit and I’m not afraid to say it...just like you are not holding back from blowing smoke up her ass on the regular...Get.A.New.Job!
How has her face gone saggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can anyone find or rememeber the video where alfie and zoe threatened viewers to not make videos anymore?? They were lying in bed at their old house getting annoyed that people were commenting about them having a bath together😂imagine threatening not to make videos when that’s ur source of income

• Haha
I would why Alfie feel the need to buy a whole house as a office when the garden is big enough for a log cabin, the size of the garden you wouldn’t see it!!!!
Especially considering he already had an office!! Why does he need a second 🤯

Reactions: 6
Here are the prices of the mansion and "Alfie's office".

Mansion: £1.6 mill
Alfie's office: £450 000

I actually never realised Alfie's office is semi detached
I know 1.6 is still SO much money obviously but I thought it would actually have been much more! I live near St Albans and you pay that for like a 3 bed!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.