Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Is that a bruise on her leg?
The whole thing was for Instagram, clearly. Can they please do something for once without taking pictures? If it was time out for the two of them, they shouldn't be making it an opportunity to get likes on Instagram.
His face looks so miserable. He's tired of this, he just can't be arsed.

Reactions: 11
In Alfie's vlog Zoe has a moscow mule and he mentions a fan asked when did Zoe start drinking and Zoe said she doesn't NOT drink she just doesn't drink often. Is that what she used to say I thought she said she never drank? I could be wrong as I never used to watch her videos.

Also shes made some cookies but on the side is a massive chocolate cake hardly touched and half the banana loaf she baked the other day.
i say i dont drink but i do have some sips or a glass of gin, but never to the point of tipsy or drunk, maybe thats what she means as that's my interpretation for it? either way she shouldnt show off about it lol

Reactions: 9
Not necessarily trying to defend Zoe here to do with what seems like an lack of contact with her family. But maybe when we does see her grandparents she doesn't know how to act, especially with her grandad because he's clearly not well and maybe she finds that difficult? I'm not saying it's okay for her to seemingly not see them or talk to them often but I just wondered maybe she finds it difficult to face the reality of them ageing ?
She could do, it would be difficult 😔 but I feel she should have the maturity and selflessness to put her own discomfort or sadness about it to one side and think of them, and how much it would mean to them to see/hear from her 😔

I had an aunt and uncle who have both sadly since passed away from cancer, and I remember at the time having a feeling of not wanting to visit them because it was all so sad. I was also worried I wouldn't know what to say to them, and I was even younger back then - early/mid twenties at both times. But I was and am glad I did, the visits were nice, and people visiting them brightened their day, so I was and am happy I made the effort to visit. It's the right thing to do. It would be awful for her if she comes to regret not keeping in touch with them just because it felt easier.

RE the photos... On my goodness! Why does he always do that pensive looking away face, his disinterest is as plain as day 😂 he thinks he's a hipster model boy, I nearly think he chooses that angle because he wants everyone to admire his tidy beard. Ew. I'd love to hear a body language expert's thoughts on this pair!

RE drinking... I think she initially claimed she didn't drink because it looked good for her role model to children persona 👼🏻 and then there was the surge in bloggers posting about why they didn't drink and it became the cool thing. Yet I've since seen that they do drink..! They just seem to want to make themselves look different and special, and the whole superior "not like other girls" thing.

Reactions: 17
Literally the most cliche cover. Nothing special, don’t get what she’s so hyped about
E9D91E96-B292-4DCD-A601-219282115AD9.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I really don’t like the cover, it’s very basic but to be honest the book sounds quite interesting, maybe because I’m really into those type of thrillers

Reactions: 17
Clearly written by two morons. First paragraph referencing what the police say.

I don't believe police officers would know what a boomerang is while saying things like Snap-facing and Insta-booking. Just doesn't seem right to me.
Surprised the teens haven't used the phrase "ok boomer" yet

It sounds like a bad Lifetime movie that got shelved

Reactions: 20
A 50 minute vlog of nothing, bleeping hell shes watching a Christmas programme🤦‍♀️. She was ill for weeks and didn't go to the doctors just took paracetamol.:oops: Shes doing that 30 daysong challenge and is in a group with her work friends and a group with alfies family, is she in a group with her own family? IS SHE HELL!

Reactions: 14
Not gonna lie, I find comfort in her vlogs, LOL. I think 'cause I've watched her since the beginning.

Reactions: 11
She is saying so many times 'but' and it doesn't even make sense most of the time

Reactions: 4
A 50 minute vlog of nothing, bleeping hell shes watching a Christmas programme🤦‍♀️. She was ill for weeks and didn't go to the doctors just took paracetamol.:oops: Shes doing that 30 daysong challenge and is in a group with her work friends and a group with alfies family, is she in a group with her own family? IS SHE HELL!
At the minute you can't face to face see a GP and for something like a cold it would be difficult to get a phone consultation if assumed COVID (mainly kept for long term chronic patients) so she did actually do the right thing, but she does make an awful song and dance about being ill 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
At the minute you can't face to face see a GP and for something like a cold it would be difficult to get a phone consultation if assumed COVID (mainly kept for long term chronic patients) so she did actually do the right thing, but she does make an awful song and dance about being ill 🤣🤣
Wasn't she ill before lockdown though? could have seen a doctor then.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't she ill before lockdown though? could have seen a doctor then.
She did have cold symptoms, I believe, I got a text to say not to come into the doctors if I had any of the symptoms. My doctors has been over the phone appointments for a few weeks, I suppose each one is different though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.