Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! They said they spent so long working on the house before they moved in, but they ended up with a house that seems so impractical, and a really poor use of space. That kitchen especially really annoys me. Such a lack of useable work surfaces, that sad little pantry type thing, the Aga for the gram. And that little room off the kitchen for storage etc. Even that is such an inefficient waste of space. It frustrates me so much and it isn't even my house. 😂😂
Yes!!! Do they even use their aga? The only thing I like in their kitchen is the breakfast bar seeing out their garden! Their conservatory or whatever it’s called looks so un cosy and cold!! Don’t like rug either! They could have made that kitchen so gorgeous but poor effort on their part for trying to be different! Oh and how pretentious are they (although I guess there’s a reason- me and many others being part of the reason 😂) but someone mentioned their address so I stalked their house on google earth and they had it blurred out 🤣 oh I’m sorry David Beckham of the YouTube world. Ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes!!! Do they even use their aga? The only thing I like in their kitchen is the breakfast bar seeing out their garden! Their conservatory or whatever it’s called looks so un cosy and cold!! Don’t like rug either! They could have made that kitchen so gorgeous but poor effort on their part for trying to be different! Oh and how pretentious are they (although I guess there’s a reason- me and many others being part of the reason 😂) but someone mentioned their address so I stalked their house on google earth and they had it blurred out 🤣 oh I’m sorry David Beckham of the YouTube world. Ffs 😂😂
For the amount of money they must have spent and still do spend on their house it looks like utter garbage. Mostly it's filled with unused unnecessary crap. It's just a giant glorified rubbish dump with some tit Desenio prints all over the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's wrong with liking Disney? Why do women need to be sexy and mysterious. People should be able to do as they wish and not be branded as lazy.
I never said anyone wasn't allowed to, more like I don't understand it. There are people who like those things innocently and then people who are part of this weird trend of appearing childish, mostlh talking about people I know irl if I'm honest

I just personally find the weird obsession with things like that strange.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, I don't get that. I just tried it there out of curiosity of you saying that and actually if you google "Zoella new house", the first search is from zoopla and it shows the full address but then Google maps is blurred?? Blurring the house on Google seems sort of pointless if people can easily access the address without clicking on maps but I guess pointless is what Alfie calls himself so it adds up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with you. I'm 26 and Iread all Harry Potter books, tend to watch the whole series once a year. It's more because I like the movies. Then Disney apart from the lion king I don't watch them back because I'm not bothered. For the clothes, Its patt of fashion. The last decade to have their actual style was the 2000's. During the beginning of the 2010'e fashion was a retake on the 70's style and right now the 90's. Does Zoe take it to a whole other level? Yes. But I wouldn't say that the whole generation is infantilized because she's extreme.
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏽👏🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don't know why they had the big conservatory but shoved the main dining table in that dark room then she bought a smaller table and chairs and put that in the conservatory.:rolleyes: I think the conservatory would look more homely with blinds tbh.

This might be an unpopular opinion but even though her house may be a mansion. I’m not a massive fan of it! Apart from her garden. I’d love a garden like that. But her kitchen is weird, her front room has way too many sofas, her bedroom has some weird ass wall in the middle. She has stairs going to nowhere. I do however like her front door too haha x
Yes their bedroom is odd what is that wall all about and the bed in the middle of the room :oops: . I dont mind the living room but It would be more cosy if they shut the doors that lead to the other end where the fire place is.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she came back To YouTube after her hiatus (illness) to flog the cover of the book she’s “writing”.
Textbook ZoElLa.

Reactions: 19
I never said anyone wasn't allowed to, more like I don't understand it. There are people who like those things innocently and then people who are part of this weird trend of appearing childish, mostlh talking about people I know irl if I'm honest

I just personally find the weird obsession with things like that strange.
I understand. I had a roommate in uni just the year before last who OBSESSED with Disney movies, Grey's Anatomy (don't get me wrong, I like it too but she would stay up all night watching it on her computer on an endless loop). She reminds me a lot like Zoe--wealthy (she was born into it though so still lucky in a sense), childish, etc. She has no idea what it's like to have responsibilities. It's baffling.

Reactions: 8
I too have noticed this weird trend in women in their 20s liking younger things, especially people I went to uni with. They watch disney movies with their boyfriends and are obsessed with Harry Potter. Fair enough if that's what you like but it does seem to be a trend I can't get a part of.
Paired with that stuff is this new trend of being a baby in general... "snuggling" constantly with your partner, staying in casual clothes, wanting them to do everything for you, eating takeaways in bed, wearing clips and clothes from the 90s.
I have no problem with this stuff but it's so rare to see like, an old fashioned type woman anymore. Someone who walks by themselves, wears formal clothing, eats at a dinner table, isn't too comfy with their partner to just eat snacks all over the bed.
It just feels this group have turned into lazy teenagers and I feel sorry for a lot of boyfriends who have to put up with them watching Disney movies in bed just to please them, these same people are usually the ones who are constantly posting about mental health and positive quotes on Facebook, wanting the world to be rainbows and sunshine.
I sound like such a stuck up woman but I'm not trying to be, but where is the sexiness and mystery nowadays? Girls are totally OK with just laying around like zoe in their dirty outfits, watching things their bf has no interest in and posting all about being a boss witch.
Also these people seem to always need a holiday to look forward to. I've noticed they'll constantly tag their boyfriends in things about holidays like zoe because they need an escape or distraction from their relationship as its probably extremely boring just sitting in bed together watching children's things and eating so you need to look forward to another break to pretend everything's fine with your relationship. So gross.
This is such a strange thing to say. A lot of women, even in their young 20s work full time. If they want to go home and wear “dirty outfits” after probably not wearing my the most comfortable clothes all day, then why does it matter? Your partner should love you whether you’re all done up or weather you’re sat eating a packet of crisps in some leggings or joggers. What about all these woman that have to deal with men who act like children? That sit on their video games for hours and hours upon end and barely move to go pee? Are men not allowed to watch Disney movies or Harry Potter either? This isn’t the 1950s women don’t have to be “put together” 24/7, you can be sexy without adhering to the stereotypical ideals. People probably want a holiday because they work hard and deserve it. I will agree with the part about eating take aways and snacking in bed, that I can’t get on board with, I feel weird eating in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I was watching some of her birthday video. There are some genuinely nice moments with Zoe, Joe, and their mother (who seems much younger at heart than her kids at times...), but her eyes look very sad, and the times she gets closest to happiness are when she tries to go back to her childhood. The "I forgot to film/this is why I haven't filmed" excuses, twice in the video, just reinforce how much this feels like a chore to her. I mean, I'm watching, so I'm feeding the beast I suppose, but she struggles so much to seem 'on' and to keep the unhappiness out of her face. She needs a long break to reassess her choices.

Reactions: 16
Don't know why they had the big conservatory but shoved the main dining table in that dark room then she bought a smaller table and chairs and put that in the conservatory.:rolleyes: I think the conservatory would look more homely with blinds tbh.

Yes their bedroom is odd what is that wall all about and the bed in the middle of the room :oops: . I dont mind the living room but It would be more cosy if they shut the doors that lead to the other end where the fire place is.
Yeah, the living room is too big for cosy evenings with just the two of them. That's what I was thinking might be the reason they eat in bed - their bedroom is very small compared to the living room.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, the living room is too big for cosy evenings with just the two of them. That's what I was thinking might be the reason they eat in bed - their bedroom is very small compared to the living room.
Things to think about when buying a house I guess!

Reactions: 4
She needs a long break to reassess her choices.
if anything, she need to stop being on a break. The entire 2019 was a break (maybe even longer).

Good for her if her money is in all sort of investments generating passive income for all those avocado toasts
Personal development wise, she's going to become obsolete in that mansion and crossing her fingers that Alfie is still around

Reactions: 10
I’m still adamant that something fishy went on there with her parents relationship.Peoples parents divorce all the time,it’s a tit thing to happen no matter how old you are but Zoe was in her early 20s so more able to cope and processes it then say a 10 year old.Whatever happened seems to have left a lasting impression on both Zoe and Joe.
I think maybe they both thought everything was totally fine and they were oblivious to how unhappy their parents were? I had a friend at uni who thought he was in the perfect family and in our second year his parents told him they were getting divorced and it took him a good 5 years to come to terms with it. He genuinely thought everything had always been perfect and the fact that his parents had been struggling for a decade was news to him.

It also seemed like Zoe and Joe stayed with their dad post divorce so that makes me think that perhaps Tracy didn't want them at all when they split, hence both of them being so attached to their childhood of being happy kids and your parents wanting you, or maybe she cheated and was seeing someone else with kids? Either way, I suspect the two were just oblivious to the state of their parent's marriage and didn't have the emotional maturity to deal with it. I'm guessing they've grown up quite spoiled so probably didn't have much to worry about growing up anyways.

Reactions: 15
zo1.jpg

what about the rest of us, who gets sick and gets 1-2 days sick leave but boohoo, every time a Youtuber gets ill, they need to stop working for weeks on end

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.