Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
New baby bingo anybody?

Introducing baby in rainbow babygrow
Callie holding baby
Kyle carrying carseat out of maternity
Paper pants
Leaking boobs
My heart / so blessed
Callie with dolls / such an amazing big sis
Overwhelm, so tired
Takeaway giving me life
Tongue tie
Reflux
Milk supply
Which bottles should I buy guys #givemefreestuff
Hello Fresh so easy for Kyle Kaden busy new mums to cook
First pram walk (to end of driveway)
Oh my god you guys I NEED a bigger car
Mum coming to stay / mum commuting down the M77 daily
Morning school run woes
School pickup woes
Wee glow up making me feel sooooo much better you guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Plus who the hell takes one can of juice to a party - you would have at least taken a pack of 6 or picked up some nice alcohol free drinks/NoSecco - she’s a wee maggot 😹😹
Kaiden probably hasn't had the chance to do a big shop this year, he'll have been busy getting the decorations down and sorting stuff for going back to school. Was likely only the one can left in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
How has this pregnancy been 'brutal' exactly? She went abroad, went to the shops everyday, managed hair and nail appointments, numerous lunches out, even nights out, please can someone explain? She's fucking SAILED through it compared to some women I know!! That's enraged me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Aimee: I am so low on energy, I wish I’d been put on a drip to help me feel better and heartburn is keeping me up all night.
Also Aimee: loved my McDonalds dinner of chips, chicken nuggets, double cheeseburger and crispy chicken sandwich.

Aimee: I wish my kids were still young, I’m going to miss them when they grow up.
Also Aimee: what a pain that I actually had to come home with all 3 of my kids tonight instead of leaving them at my mums.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Riveting motherhood | pregnancy | lifestyle content from social mama today…

dO yOu Like poTato ScoNes caUse I dO

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Nah she's a lazy cunt! Christmas eve and she's not even making an effort for those kids.

When Kaiden writes his autobiography in years to come entitled 'Becoming a parent at 5, memoirs of a modern day child slave' he'll write about the worst Christmas ever being 2022, the year his mum had him and his siblings living between 2 houses. The year she became pregnant and bought a bigger house which meant they had to change school. He is most definitely not looking forward to 2023 because he has to share a room even though his sister has her own room and his mum is going to give him another baby to look after.
She needs a kick in the hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
See she didn’t miss a nail appointment today… in this weather and everything 😂 not much shocks me but that carol concert did, it’s not even the fact she didn’t check the backpacks/ newsletter (because let’s face it that’s not surprising) but you can tell she just doesn’t engage with those boys at all. It’s the second last school week before Xmas and she’s taking zero interest in what they’re doing! At a new school as well!! The fact she lied to him is shocking too. I’m all for a wee white lie but “I WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME” is BAD.
It's actually not even lying, it's gaslighting a child. Poor wee soul knows he couldn't see his mum but she's making him question himself and his own judgement. All kinds of wrong! And the "But! Anyway! I'm not going to dwell on it.... Got myself a burger king!" shaking the paper bag, all is right in the world. Urgh. Pure narcissism. That's what her whole personality is made up of.

• Sad
  • Angry

crjo

Tricias I think I need to take a step back from this utter car crash of a scum bag mother before I get the foot down to othank & either rag doll her or give her a swift boot in the flower for being such a shitty maw ESPECIALLY to those boys!
The carol concert has been the final straw for me- it actually hurt my chest for a wee boy I don’t even know.
I can’t watch her the now without wanting to reach out to social work

( which maybe should be an option for us all)

merry Xmas Tricias. Here’s hoping those wee boys get a nice day at least.

• Heart

soupmodel

VIP Member

Sorry but I had to share that for receipts.

What parent records that moment to share? The one who can't wait to announce she's having a girl...

This is what happens when your mum has dated views on gender roles (obsessed with whether or not she's buying pink for a girl or blue for a boy etc.). That wee lassie thinks Jackson has someone to play with but she doesn't. WTF. Brothers and sisters can play together and apart.

"You've got me!" How sad is that? When have you ever seen Aimee playing WITH her kids? She barely engages with them. Absolutely disgraceful parenting and this is what happens when a parent favours one child over the others. She isolating that wee girl from playing with her own brothers.

As a parent of both boys and girls, I do not understand this one bit.

• Sad
  • Heart

LilyRoseDaisy

Rest as much as possible? Is her midwife having a laugh, shes never out her pit the only way she could possibly rest more is if she were in a fucking coma 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

neecow69

Mrs organised with her high standards missing poor wee Jackson’s Carol concert. Obviously she didn’t miss Callie’s nativity last week though.

Honestly breaks my heart thinking of that poor wee boy getting papped out the door 2 days in a row distressed with her shouting and swearing at him - and the hes stood singing at a new school looking for the one familiar face of his mum who hasn’t bothered to turn up because she’s away to the shops again. She honestly lets this little boy down in every way it is so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mysteryy

So trashy that she's moaning about never experiencing the positive test result again, when some people never have or will. Fucking idiot.

• Angry

monthetricias2

Anyone else hoping fat arse was on the way to the hen do thinking it was a suprise baby shower for her just to be disappointed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I'm wondering if she's actually found out the gender and it's a boy and that's why she's so fucking miserable day in day out, I mean she's sailed through pregnancy health wise she's just an absolute lazy bastard but the constant need for attention with oh my heartburn is so so bad and really really sick 🙄 like it's been said b4 these symptoms only appear when it's time to parent, when it's nail appointments, Kyle's payday (shopping) or trips to the most amazing cafe in Kilmarnock she's absolutely tickety boo! She's a vile cow and makes me sick the way she goes on, my 2nd pregnancy nearly killed me so unfortunately no more for me and after 14yrs and 4 failed ivf attempts a family member of mine is having to live without the thing she so desperately wanted the most in life 😢😢 then you have cunt face shaimee that doesn't fucking know she was born!!!! 4 healthy pregnancies and can't even be grateful so instead once again making everything about her!!! 🤬🤬 Iv had to unfollow her tonight I just can't look at that greasy manky ungrateful baw face a minute longer!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Amanda90

Oh my god is she for real 😂😂😂😂

2 options. First is that they’ve always been like that and she has just never noticed because she has never been the one doing the morning routine or second…. They’re so unhappy with the move and new school that they’ve been majorly affected mentally. Either way what’s that I hear….. chickens coming home to roost??

Aimee you wanted this. The big house in the scheme. Now you have no help. That was your choice. Your decision. Suck it up. It’s only going to get worse when you have a newborn.

• Heart
  • Haha

123goss

And BOOM! The reality of moving away from family and not having anyone there to look after your kids or do the school for you is beginning to hit! I don’t like seeing anyone cry but we all knew it was going to happen.
Maybe if she spent more time with her kids instead of panning off to everyone then they would respect her more and do as they’re told. If she can’t handle right now, how the hell she going to get out the door with them plus a newborn?! Good luck hen! YOU chose this so stop looking for sympathy!

• Heart