thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 45 minute drive there and a 45/60/1hr10 drive back 🙄 ok hen you travelled we get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cupboard bleep and my OH do the same job for the same company but are on different teams. Overtime, Standby and bonuses aside he’s on around £30-33k pa depending on his length of service (I’m sure he’s quite new in his role, hubby thinks he’s 2 years in) He’s not making anywhere near the £50k pa mentioned above.
Could probably get the OH to do some digging and find out how much he’s on but don’t wanna get caught out 🧐🥸😂
That's nowhere near enough money to support a family of 6 with a huge mortgage!? What the hell are they doing to be able to sustain all this?

That's nowhere near enough money to support a family of 6 with a huge mortgage!? What the hell are they doing to be able to sustain all this?
she will be getting benefits. Child benefits, PIP and carer allowance, then her “work” funds.

Reactions: 3
Wtf a wane coming out with all that and she’s laughing what an absolute sorry excuse for a mother absolutely disgusting kids listening to that in the first place

Reactions: 8
Another complete waste of money driving to and from Lanark for black bleeping bean bags, should have bought Kaiden a football one and Jackson an animal one but no....what Shaimee wants, Shaimee gets...and the coat and top 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Whys this dick always in the shops? Do not envy her life what so ever, Callie’s right she is miserable, no life, no real friends, no purpose just shopping getting her nails done and throwing away her husbands money. Seems like the type of person always wanting something new and never being happy with what they've got, especially with the baby-wanting something new. She could be working earning and supporting her family putting in more effort with her lids and giving them a nice life. What have they got? An emotionally immature, selfish dick of a mother

• Heart
Luckily we all know she’s probably fine and just acting like her pregnancy is a serious illness for sympathy/good excuse to go to bed at 6pm…where we all know she’s had it like a dream compared to so many people who are actually very unwell through pregnancy.

See Ang has posted her kids not well, surely she won’t still send her own to her tomorrow?! But she’s deliberately left all wrapping until kids are off school so someone either needs to watch them/do it for her. Can read her like a book!

Yep, the woman who is kid free five days a week still has to pap the kids off to someone else so she can do the present wrapping. Meanwhile other normal mums have to take a day annual leave off work to do it (like I have) or stay up late doing it while kids are asleep (like I have in previous years). Aimee has spent her kid free time this week: going for afternoon tea, napping and driving round half of Scotland getting beanbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker.. Never commented before but she seriously boils my piss:mad:She is so that head that walks about commenting loudly in public when out with her kids, with her fake Glasgow Uni accent, all earth mothery, looking for smiles and recognition from people who don't really give a tit

Reactions: 12
The dick has treated herself to a lie in this morning, like she doesn’t get one every morning. Whilst Kyle, probably on a rare day off, is taking the boys to the shops - which will be rammed - to do what will likely be a massive Christmas food shop and then for haircuts, whilst she lies in her pit 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly!! Someone make it make sense…!!!!

Reactions: 14
Her iron is low because she’s never ate a vegetable the entire pregnancy. Idiot of a lassie

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone to go on social media and talk about every ailment they have in such detail, so often. She’s a hypochondriac for sure. Bore off Shamoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Get saying lolol to being told to rest over the next few days as if it’s impossible yet she’s managed a lie in 2 days before Christmas and dodged doing things that a normal mum would do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Anybody could bleat over the phone to a MW about how tired and exhausted etc they are, she's had no blood tests etc to confirm her iron is low so it's all a crock of bullshit so she can lie in her bed with mega mind and everybody else has to do the running about, shopping.. Childcare.. Wrapping... Dinner!!! You have lived between families houses for a year and finally have your own home and want to lie in bleeping bed!! I don't care how exhausted you feel I don't know anybody that wouldn't be absolutely buzzing to make this Christmas completely magical and WANT to be up taking part and organising everything to ensure the kids have an amazing family Christmas in their new home and b4 baby arrived and tit hits the fan!

Also I had a horrendous pregnancy and was never told over the phone to just treble my iron tablets 🤔 😂 I don't believe a word she says but luckily for her all her enablers obviously do.

• Heart
I feel sorry for those kids, the only Christmas thing they’ve done is their gifted trip to Santa. They are all the perfect age to do all the magical things on the build up to Christmas that would cost less than a set of nails no doubt but looks like it’s another day in bed with Callie to watch OBEM!

• Heart
Rest as much as possible? Is her midwife having a laugh, shes never out her pit the only way she could possibly rest more is if she were in a bleeping coma 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also I had a horrendous pregnancy and was never told over the phone to just treble my iron tablets 🤔 😂 I don't believe a word she says but luckily for her all her enablers obviously do.

This! No way would a HV just up the tablets like that and not even from 1-2 but 1-3 supposedly. I don’t believe her either but she has to say something for why she’ll be lazy and do nothing over the next few days! She’s a waste of space!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.