thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking social work mama is probably her mums carer (the irony!) and will receive carers allowance for her. I think that might also mean she’s been entitled to things like cost of living payment, housing benefit etc. correct me if I’m wrong.

I wonder if ATM’s parents have gifted the excess cash in exchange for ensuring Aimee isn’t on the mortgage. It would make sense as to why they’ve been renovating for about 2 years. Probably remortgaged their own home to renovate then gave the cash to Kyle.

Reactions: 10
SoOoOo much to do, thought she would sleep for an hour but set an alarm for 2 just incase…. why not set an alarm for an hour later you absolute twit 🙄 or better still don’t stay up until 1-2am with your teenage friends when you have 3 kids to get up for school in the morning and Christmas is days away!

Reactions: 10
Remember she gave her mum all her kids Xmas gifts to wrap cos she was too lazy to do it herself - she will be doing that again this year so she can lie festering away in her pit like the big greasy slob that she is

Reactions: 11
SoOoOo much to do, thought she would sleep for an hour but set an alarm for 2 just incase…. why not set an alarm for an hour later you absolute twit 🙄 or better still don’t stay up until 1-2am with your teenage friends when you have 3 kids to get up for school in the morning and Christmas is days away!
Clearly not washed either as those stinking pjs she had under her hoodie for the school run are still stuck on 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Only an idiot would pay that much for a house that size with not even a utility, or extra en suite.
House for it's size is so basic inside I've seen houses cheaper with more in it.
She isn't on the mortgage so basically if he decides he want to be single he can sell the house she would need prove that she had contributed to the mortgage payments and of not then she has no rights.
I noticed on her home page she posted a picture of a computerized house which looks absolutely nothing like the house they've moved into.

Spending a day in her bed absolutely nothing done. She's a lazy sod pregnant or not there is women out there working full time, running a home and not spending their time being up all hours on a school night to hang out with friends. Who even are these friends she spends 90% her time alone or with wee hairy Mary only.
I hope this baby keeps her up all hours, doesn't sleep, won't feed on milk because it will want a biscoff instead.

Reactions: 9
Who walks that poor wee dog? Does it just shite and piss on the floor when she’s lying festering in her pit? How can a mother of 3 young kids get away with that? My friend has 4 kids and works full time - she never took maternity leave and takes her baby to work everyday as well as dealing with the other kids for school run etc..scabby maw needs a wake up call! 🤨🤨🤨

• Sad
  • Heart
Who walks that poor wee dog? Does it just shite and piss on the floor when she’s lying festering in her pit? How can a mother of 3 young kids get away with that? 🤨🤨🤨
I forgot they had that poor thing. Hopefully it managed to escape to Angelinas like the boys are trying to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just seen a glimpse of pure depression flash over her face in that video where she’s woke up and it’s 10 to 2 or whatever it was. I think she must surely know herself that what she’s doing isn’t right, but she has the ultimate of perfect excuses, pregnancy. Not that all pregnant women act like that, definitely not! What I’m meaning is no one will confront her about this total lack of everything, as she is pregnant. I actually feel for her a wee bit… 21st December and she’s got soooo much to do, you would this she would be right on the ball this week after missing the wee man’s show recently 🙁 I would hate to be her and have her mess of a life that she’s created. I just can’t see how the hell a 4th baby will fit in with this madness! Also, how will they cope car wise with 4 kiddies and 2 adults?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If they split up, Aimee would be entitled to half the house anyway, regardless of whose name it's in.

As a relatively new first time Mum, I am also intrigued to see how a 4th baby fits. My whole world was rocked and I was a very motivated and active person. Surely she won't be able to keep up with a newborn and insta?

Only an idiot would pay that much for a house that size with not even a utility, or extra en suite.
House for it's size is so basic inside I've seen houses cheaper with more in it.
She isn't on the mortgage so basically if he decides he want to be single he can sell the house she would need prove that she had contributed to the mortgage payments and of not then she has no rights.
I noticed on her home page she posted a picture of a computerized house which looks absolutely nothing like the house they've moved into.

Spending a day in her bed absolutely nothing done. She's a lazy sod pregnant or not there is women out there working full time, running a home and not spending their time being up all hours on a school night to hang out with friends. Who even are these friends she spends 90% her time alone or with wee hairy Mary only.
I hope this baby keeps her up all hours, doesn't sleep, won't feed on milk because it will want a biscoff instead.
She’d still have rights given that it’s a “matrimonial property” if they were ever to get divorced. She’d have occupancy rights and a right to 50% of the equity unless there was some sort of agreement in place. This may be the case if the money has been “gifted” by relatives etc.

I’m surprised it’s just in his name tho, given what she’d said about getting money from her dad when he passed away. I’d actually wondered if she was bankrupt (ya know, from all the silverburn trips) so I did a check of the register of insolvencies… but there’s nothing on there.

Reactions: 6
A mother of three who has time for daytime naps with only four days till Christmas? Could only be Aimee! I've had to take time off work, I've just spend the last five hours present wrapping, I've got tit loads to do, food stuff to get organised, house to get in shape for the weekend etc. And I'm only having a few family members over! I have not heard her mention what they're doing for Christmas, are they hosting or going to someone else's? Given how little she seems to do in the week before Christmas, they must be going elsewhere.

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised it’s just in his name tho, given what she’d said about getting money from her dad when he passed away. I’d actually wondered if she was bankrupt (ya know, from all the silverburn trips) so I did a check of the register of insolvencies… but there’s nothing on there.
Aimée could never pass affordability checks for a mortgage. She doesn’t have a steady income and spends money like it’s going out of fashion. They’ll have had no choice but to put it in Kyle’s name alone, but with a wife who doesn’t work she would count as a dependent and therefore significantly reduce the LTV he’s eligible for. So for me the only plausible explanation is gifted funds from his parents

Reactions: 5
A mother of three who has time for daytime naps with only four days till Christmas? Could only be Aimee! I've had to take time off work, I've just spend the last five hours present wrapping, I've got tit loads to do, food stuff to get organised, house to get in shape for the weekend etc. And I'm only having a few family members over! I have not heard her mention what they're doing for Christmas, are they hosting or going to someone else's? Given how little she seems to do in the week before Christmas, they must be going elsewhere.
She mentioned the other day they are hosting I'm sure, I can't imagine she'd be cooking getting everything all ready etc she still be in her pit by lunchtime, hubby might be able to coax her downstairs with all the puddings in the fridge mind you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She mentioned the other day they are hosting I'm sure, I can't imagine she'd be cooking getting everything all ready etc she still be in her pit by lunchtime, hubby might be able to coax her downstairs with all the puddings in the fridge mind you 😉
Well that makes me even more baffled that she can spend as little time doing anything productive as she does.

Reactions: 2
Oh no. I can sense a best-ever-soup and best-ever-cheesecake coming 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not C outing her 😭😭

“What’s the point”
“I’m miserable”
“I can’t deal with this”
“Cut it out”

And then the way C talks to K to say if you’re not drinking the tea, put it in the bin. She’s become a product of her own environment and Shaimee finds it hilarious 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just came here to say the exact same. Now we know what she says to her children when the camera is off. As my gran would of said “she didn’t lick it aff the ground”

• Haha
Kaiden. Probably the reason why she told him about Santa not existing.
He'll be the one hosting too. Run off his feet no doubt. At least he gets a tea break 😂. That's how he's prone to a wee cuppa, only chance he gets to sit down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.