thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m tired. I’m so tired. I need a nap. I’m tired. 🙄

She’s like a broken record! Wait till the baby comes along and then you’ll be tired doll.

Reactions: 10
Just seen her most recent post holding her gunt (bumb) and someone’s baby. Anything to make a post about bump eh

Reactions: 9
A nice wee bit of fruit or something healthy after school instead of chocolate might help the appearance of wee megaminds dark circles 💁🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 8
Why does she always feel the need to hold her belly in any photo, yes obviously don't need to hide being pregnant but its literally every single photo its honestly so unnatural, anything for the attention that pregnancy brings and makes it about her, its your 4th nobody care that your pregnant

A nice wee bit of fruit or something healthy after school instead of chocolate might help the appearance of wee megaminds dark circles 💁🏻‍♀️🙄
Of wee Megamind full stop. Such a strange, unhealthy looking wee kid
Just seen her most recent post holding her gunt (bumb) and someone’s baby. Anything to make a post about bump eh
it’s ALWAYS about her! Remember she actually said online how gutted she was one of her best friends was pregnant, blows my mind how it’s always always about her

Reactions: 11
How many times does she need to tell us she’s so tired! Welcome to mum life, some of us also work while being parents, everyone is tired!
Also maybe if she didn’t nap in the daytime she would sleep at night.

• Heart
Who the duck is asking social services mama how to make a bleeping sausage casserole?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the duck is asking social services mama how to make a bleeping sausage casserole?? 😂😂😂
After seeing that chicken who would even ask for advice from her. Eat your way to food poisoning with skanky mama. Lazy slob can't stand cook chicken for more than 5 minutes.
Surprised it wasn't deliberate so when Kyle got in he would end up making it, trying give Kyle food poisoning so he is off work so she can lie in bed, go shops, go McDonald's

Reactions: 5
I’ve literally lived the life of shamie this weekend, been laid up in bed with flu and a sickness bug my wee ones been carted off to different family members then dads been on duty after work. The mum guilt I’ve felt is unreal because nothing’s been done house wise and I’ve not been able to do any of our usual weekend stuff, how she does this every day without an ounce of shame is beyond me 🥺
Same!! Only I have pulled my back out and on tramadol, naproxen etc. My man ended up losing the rag cos I cannot help myself trying to do stuff. I just dunno how she can just lie there all day in a lazy heap. Oh and Shamu, worked right up till I was due each time, only pre labour "glow up" I had was occasional bubble bath, nine times out of ten with one of the wee fuckers in with me to save time. Wee hint precious.. Get your big lassie knickers on and grow the duck up!

This sound was made for the social services mama

Attachments

• Haha
Looks like wee Megamind has inherited the Poor Me gene from Shaimee.

Painful watch, those videos. But we knew this would happen when Princess C realised the world does not infact revolve around her.

Roll on the tantrums when baby is born 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 20
She does have people to play with shes got two brothers, a mum and a dad and a dog all to keep her busy 🤣 imagine giving into every tantrum lol

Reactions: 16
School run, no nap, a tap to tidy, hosting a pal, cooking dinner, entertaining ddugs kids for once, included the boys in a post..

Is she bleeping ok?? She’ll need to sleep for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sorry but I had to share that for receipts.

What parent records that moment to share? The one who can't wait to announce she's having a girl...

This is what happens when your mum has dated views on gender roles (obsessed with whether or not she's buying pink for a girl or blue for a boy etc.). That wee lassie thinks Jackson has someone to play with but she doesn't. WTF. Brothers and sisters can play together and apart.

"You've got me!" How sad is that? When have you ever seen Aimee playing WITH her kids? She barely engages with them. Absolutely disgraceful parenting and this is what happens when a parent favours one child over the others. She isolating that wee girl from playing with her own brothers.

As a parent of both boys and girls, I do not understand this one bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As much as megamind is a pain in the ass, why has she recorded and posted that? Very uncomfortable. Everything is an Instagram opportunity with her, even her child crying!

Reactions: 23
That’s awful. Poor wee girl 😕 Put the bleeping phone down and give her a cuddle. Instead of trying to record it for some kind of validation from Instagram.

“I feel lonely” is a big statement for a 5 year old. That’s made me feel really bad for her. I know she’s clearly the favoured one, and obviously plays up to that, but she’s not really treated like a wee girl. More like her Mum’s wee china, going to hen dos and in bed watching One Born Every Minute with her. She needs to be playing and doing age appropriate things. Poor wee soul. Aimee’s absolutely ruined her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1869882

Sorry but I had to share that for receipts.

What parent records that moment to share? The one who can't wait to announce she's having a girl...

This is what happens when your mum has dated views on gender roles (obsessed with whether or not she's buying pink for a girl or blue for a boy etc.). That wee lassie thinks Jackson has someone to play with but she doesn't. WTF. Brothers and sisters can play together and apart.

"You've got me!" How sad is that? When have you ever seen Aimee playing WITH her kids? She barely engages with them. Absolutely disgraceful parenting and this is what happens when a parent favours one child over the others. She isolating that wee girl from playing with her own brothers.

As a parent of both boys and girls, I do not understand this one bit.
I'm with you there's plenty for her to do, Aimee could easily play with her for half an hour...also schools are off tomorrow but here's a better idea stop recording your kids when they're shown a vulnerable side, get her to bed? Can't deal with tantrum so calls for Big Ang to help her.

Way she acted last couple days tidying, no nap, food prep for dinner would think she's read here and took on board all we have said.

That’s awful. Poor wee girl 😕 Put the bleeping phone down and give her a cuddle. Instead of trying to record it for some kind of validation from Instagram.

“I feel lonely” is a big statement for a 5 year old. That’s made me feel really bad for her. I know she’s clearly the favoured one, and obviously plays up to that, but she’s not really treated like a wee girl. More like her Mum’s wee china, going to hen dos and in bed watching One Born Every Minute with her. She needs to be playing and doing age appropriate things. Poor wee soul. Aimee’s absolutely ruined her.
She is hearing the way her mother talks and takes it in then act like her mother. Wasn't long ago she was doing a good impression of Aimee.
So is this he child she was talking about that does nothing but moan?
Boys are getting older then won't always want to play with their wee annoying sister, it's called siblings being siblings. We all did it at some point if you had siblings, oldest gets annoyed but younger ones.

Seems Skanky maw is happy to gad about with the wee hairy Mary when it's on her terms, shopping, lunch, hen do, gifted trip but spend time with her playing like a normal 5 year old no let's get Nanny Big Ang to help sort this out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Is the story of the 3 of them playing together happening right now? WTAF is going on. Callie is FIVE years old. I know the school's are off tomorrow but it's after 11pm. How does Aimee not realise how important sleep is for children's development?

She is hearing the way her mother talks and takes it in then act like her mother. Wasn't long ago she was doing a good impression of Aimee.
So is this he child she was talking about that does nothing but moan?
Boys are getting older then won't always want to play with their wee annoying sister, it's called siblings being siblings. We all did it at some point if you had siblings, oldest gets annoyed but younger ones.

Seems Skanky maw is happy to gad about with the wee hairy Mary when it's on her terms, shopping, lunch, hen do, gifted trip but spend time with her playing like a normal 5 year old no let's get Nanny Big Ang to help sort this out.
100% what I thought right away - those are things a grown up has said, not her own thoughts.

Kids all have different interests and go through different stages at different ages but she 100% does not actually play with her kids. There is just no way. It isn't hard to play a board game together or colour in or even just something simple like bake cakes.

She shouldn't be telling that wee girl that she has her mum, a baby is coming and Callie is going to learn what it is like not being the youngest.

If the kids were still up (FFS) she could have spoken to the boys about playing something together for 20 minutes. I actually canny get over that she shared that as content. That's not being real, it's being a bleeping disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.