thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly see that Christmas picture of them all - they look like wee minks.
Reminds me of the pictures people pose for with big sad faces when they sell a story to a tabloid paper like how Asda ruined their Christmas (cos they had ran out of Cranberry sauce or some shite!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly see that Christmas picture of them all - they look like wee minks.
Reminds me of the pictures people pose for with big sad faces when they sell a story to a tabloid paper like how Asda ruined their Christmas (cos they had ran out of Cranberry sauce or some shite!)
Compo faces 😂, they always look tired, malnourished and grubby! She’s got the least Instagramable family I’ve seen

I agree with everything you’ve said above Tricias, she’s always chasing an unattainable high, someone above nailed it with the “I’ll be happy when…”! I think it’s a boy as well and that’s why she’s so put out by this pregnancy. She’s had a normal pregnancy but chosen to hardly move and eat nothing but junk for the last 9 months, she is absolutely ginormous and she’ll only get bigger.

The post last night was a joke, being jealous of another celebs pregnancy announcement whilst actually being pregnant…sorry what? What the duck is wrong with her? Always wishing her life away! Cannot stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she actually for bleeping real? I'm sorry not sorry I triggered you but I've had so many dms reminding me that this is my space so I can share what I like so tough luck. It wasn't that when she miscarried and gret like duck whenever she saw someone sharing pregnancy news. She is an absolute cow. I hope she loses a big following after this. She is a waste of space doesn't deserve those precious boys (or kyle)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How has this pregnancy been 'brutal' exactly? She went abroad, went to the shops everyday, managed hair and nail appointments, numerous lunches out, even nights out, please can someone explain? She's bleeping SAILED through it compared to some women I know!! That's enraged me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s doing her ‘skincare’ bleeping SKIN CARE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 face is lucky if it sees soap once a week

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve had to unfollow! Those stories this morning was the last straw. Can’t stand this Train wreck of a woman!!
Sad about not having others but doesn’t look after what she’s got? Make it make sense??
I hope Kyle is ready to become a full time dad after this one comes she’ll never leave her bed.

Reactions: 15
I’ve had to unfollow! Those stories this morning was the last straw. Can’t stand this Train wreck of a woman!!
Sad about not having others but doesn’t look after what she’s got? Make it make sense??
I hope Kyle is ready to become a full time dad after this one comes she’ll never leave her bed.
I unfollowed too. Can't stand the woe is me act when she has so much to be grateful for. But those that don't understand will never understand so tough tit she says

Reactions: 12
I’ve felt those feelings ie last baby, time goes quickly etc and I had my tubes tied but Aimee hen, I still don’t understand 🙃🙈 YOU.ARE.NOT.RELATABLE!!!! You are being a spoilt brat as usual!!!
If you could look after and handle the children you have I might actually feel sorry for you but you can’t!!!! Why would you want another when you can’t handle the 3 you have, the car crash that is awaiting you after this one is born is going to be epic, yet you’ll be sad you can’t have more 🤯 wow!!!! Just wow!!!!

She’s got something seriously wrong with her and it’s about time her family intervened!!!

• Heart
She’s honestly insufferable. See this “but so many of you have told me” “chatting to so many people in my DMs” she is the biggest narcissist I have ever ever came across. I honestly was so tempted to reply to her and say honestly just stop talking u horrible bastard!!!!!

Reactions: 13
the fact that she can’t give her whole attention to her “I’m sorry if I trigger you” (but I’m not really sorry) spiel because she’s too busy bleeping about with her face says it all.
It would have taken her 10mins to write out one of her horrible scripts and read it out in 30seconds to at least appear to give a duck, but she can’t even manage the effort for a made up apology.
All I heard was me, me, me. She’s the laziest, most spoiled bleep out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone got that site that keeps tabs on followers 👀. Although I suspect most of hers are bots anyway.

Reactions: 5
How has this pregnancy been 'brutal' exactly? She went abroad, went to the shops everyday, managed hair and nail appointments, numerous lunches out, even nights out, please can someone explain? She's bleeping SAILED through it compared to some women I know!! That's enraged me.
She's had a wonderful pregnancy in comparison to others with real health issues. She talks the biggest load of shite!!

I unfollowed too. Can't stand the woe is me act when she has so much to be grateful for. But those that don't understand will never understand so tough tit she says
That's what pissed me off, basically gaslighting her followers that 'don't understand' she's a fanny!

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed even when talking about her sister going back to London it's all about Aimee and HER feelings.. "before she leaves us again!" She really is a self obsessed bleep. #sorrybutnotsorry

Reactions: 15
Wow. Even for Aimee, today’s stories are really bad. She’s really shown herself up for being as intelligent as a lump of rock, and as deep as a puddle. She just doesn’t get it, does she?

Zero ability to think of others, or genuinely reflect on her own behaviour. Everything is about attention and validation of her selfish actions.

Incoherent ramblings with a trigger warning for baby loss, while filing her nails and saying the moisturiser she bought without anti aging features was just a moisturiser? I mean, where to begin with that?!?! Going on to say she has friends and family who will never have kids but that doesn’t mean it’s it not ok for her to publicly whine about hating being pregnant, hating every aspect of motherhood, and hating not being pregnant, while she is actually pregnant 🤷‍♀️

l

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can anyone tell me where Kelsey has went to? They don’t appear to be obsessed with each other no more or liking each others posts?

• Heart
So basically, despite deleting last nights stories because she didn’t want to trigger anyone, she’s just doubled down today?! She went all round the houses to say not a lot but me me me me, my feelings, me me me me, my space.

She’s a bloody article, so she is. Instagram has really given these rockets a warped idea of what it is to be a human today.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is already dreaming of pregnancy no 5. I’d put money on her having a “surprise” within a year.
So basically, despite deleting last nights stories because she didn’t want to trigger anyone, she’s just doubled down today?! She went all round the houses to say not a lot but me me me me, my feelings, me me me me, my space.

She’s a bloody article, so she is. Instagram has really given these rockets a warped idea of what it is to be a human today.
She is obviously going through a 10/10 manic episode because she will know as soon as baby is here she has to be a functional maw and then get pregnant again to get attention on her when the baby isn’t new born.

i also wonder if shes hid her stories for kyle and her family so they don't actually see what she posts. If she is like this on the socials, i can only imagine what shes like at home

Last edited:
She follows Kyle Insta but he don't follow her, that's bizarre. So he obviously don't see what she's posts, I mean if you watch your wife's stories then why not follow?
These 2 are right pair of odd balls.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.