thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s tired now wait until she has a newborn 🙄 she’s so fucked!!! A complete and utter car crash!!! She cannot manage as it is she’s got zero chance, zero!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can tell she's left her Mum's in a big huff because she's had to take all the kids home, she'll be bleeping raging 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine being affronted at being home with your kids 🙃 the absolute entitlement she has to not be a Mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being affronted at being home with your kids 🙃 the absolute entitlement she has to not be a Mother.
Never fear. She'll be absolutely exhausted tomorrow having been up all night being sick so someone else will have to do the parenting to make up for the outrageous fact she's has to return home with her OWN three children after they had all already spent the previous night at her mother's.

Reactions: 11
That reel of fat Ange's where she seems to be massaging the wee snotty girl's thighs, how absolutely bizarre! Why has she filmed/posted that? Also her nappy looks full 🤢🤢🤢

The mcds x2 is really gona help with iron and sleeping issues lol
Honestly no idea how she has reflux, it's a mystery!

Reactions: 7
Aimee: I am so low on energy, I wish I’d been put on a drip to help me feel better and heartburn is keeping me up all night.
Also Aimee: loved my McDonalds dinner of chips, chicken nuggets, double cheeseburger and crispy chicken sandwich.

Aimee: I wish my kids were still young, I’m going to miss them when they grow up.
Also Aimee: what a pain that I actually had to come home with all 3 of my kids tonight instead of leaving them at my mums.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Aimee: I am so low on energy, I wish I’d been put on a drip to help me feel better and heartburn is keeping me up all night.
Also Aimee: loved my McDonalds dinner of chips, chicken nuggets, double cheeseburger and crispy chicken sandwich.

Aimee: I wish my kids were still young, I’m going to miss them when they grow up.
Also Aimee: what a pain that I actually had to come home with all 3 of my kids tonight instead of leaving them at my mums.
i couldn’t even eat this platter for 2 hungover.
That’s probably why she feels sick, has no energy and is depressed. Anyone want to order her some fruit and veg as this baby wont be getting anything healthy, nor will her body be in a place to breastfeed if shes not giving it what it needs

Reactions: 7
She talks so much shite, if her pregnancy was as horrific and brutal as shes making out and her reflux and sickness theres not a chance shed be eating that. No wonder she feels crappy her diet is actually atrocious. Aimee doll we all know you read here, eat a bleeping vegetable you'll feel 100x better

She will be wishing the baby is a girl so she can give the baby Callie's hand me downs. That wee for is 5 or 6 years old and it's built like a toddler.
Whole two years I've been following her I've yet to see her eat a green or fruit.
Why keep eating McDonalds and tit food if it make you ill?
Her mother has sent her home with the kids because she is close to due date and probably knows Aimee will say too ill to leave the house, can't drive, too tired, feel dizzy, she would leave kids at her mum's and then leave them up in Glasgow for as long as she could.

Surprise surprise nothing planned this weekend skint or she can't be bothered getting up, washed and taking her kids out for NYE.

I didn't mean it's built like a toddler 😂 I meant to say she is. Oops my bad.

Reactions: 10
23B9FEFC-4115-491E-B702-92910B6CDCD0.jpeg
23B9FEFC-4115-491E-B702-92910B6CDCD0.jpeg

Wonder if Kelsey has deliberately deleted WhatsApp to sever times with social services mama?

• Haha
Oh god Stacey Solomon is due round about the same time. I'm surprised Aimee hasn't posted about that... Oh yeah because Stacey's on her fifth and hasn't whinged or eaten like a rhino for 8 bleeping months.

• Haha
Laughing that she feels guilt over doing nothing with the feral lot over Christmas yet she did absolutely nothing over the 6 week summer break either apart from take them to ikea one day for ziploc bags 🫠
She’s a bleeping disgrace, weeks away from adding another child into the shitshow and she’s literally not done a single thing with her children to embrace the final few moments before their lives truly get ripped upside down

Reactions: 15
Aimee u will be up all night because the amount u eat!!!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴
when I was pregnant by time I was that far on I could only eat small plates of food shes shovelling it in.
Also plz tell me a pregnant person who has a solid 7 hrs sleep??? From 6 months u wake as ur body is getting ready for baby and night feeds.
Not that u have to worry Kyle ur mum and probably Kaiden will be bottle feeling baby not a chance on hell she will be breast feeding every 2 hrs!!!
Kyle must be utterly demented!!

Reactions: 8
McDonald's again!! Where's all her fabulous hello fresh meals or food from her favorite supermarket Aldi I mean Asda I mean Aldi 🤔🤔
Why she not making her extra special Mac n cheese or special spaghetti bolognese or her amazingly special soup recipe that she loves to shop for all the ingredients from Asda I mean Aldi I mean asda! 🙄 Aimee eat a bleeping apple and shut up, your fooling NO-ONE with the I'm so low on energy I literally have no iron in my body anymore 🙄 your a lazy bastard plain and simple!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.