thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she deliberately avoided the concert today hoping none of her family would ask so she could have her 'free' time.
In time Big Ang taking those kids while she gets a break from doing nothing that friendship will strain and not last.
I must be a shite pal finishing work and not going pick up any my friends kids while I have my own to feed, washing their stuff, run back forth to places (Mid teens) it doesn't stop when they hit certain age until they pass their lessons 🚗😅
Big Ange has opened a can of worms for herself with Skanky maw.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She does duck all for Ang in return aswell! Lost count how many times she’s dumped her kids off with her over the years! She’s really is a complete cretin, so sad she’s bringing a fourth child into this world, she ought to be hanging her head in shame never mind her big fat multiple chin smug faces she pulls. No wonder Kyle’s been double dipping in the past 😂

Reactions: 13
Also Callie just got sent home from school today did she not? I don't understand Aimee even wanting her pal to come and take them on a school night - let them play in playroom then get them into bed with a movie it's not hard

Do you think big ang just feels obligated as she probably sees and hears more, she’d rather just be the safe person for the kids to utilise, as opposed to continuing seeing shaimee rant about them
i think they use each other like an “AD”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Won’t be long until we’ve a grid post of her with her belly out, like she does everytime she realises she’s fucked up on stories. Surely she’s losing followers because she is not relatable whatsoever.

Reactions: 14
Won’t be long until we’ve a grid post of her with her belly out, like she does everytime she realises she’s fucked up on stories. Surely she’s losing followers because she is not relatable whatsoever.
Ten points to you this morning 😂😂😂😂 she’s so desperate it’s unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tricias I think I need to take a step back from this utter car crash of a scum bag mother before I get the foot down to othank & either rag doll her or give her a swift boot in the flower for being such a crappy maw ESPECIALLY to those boys!
The carol concert has been the final straw for me- it actually hurt my chest for a wee boy I don’t even know.
I can’t watch her the now without wanting to reach out to social work

( which maybe should be an option for us all)

merry Xmas Tricias. Here’s hoping those wee boys get a nice day at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
See she didn’t miss a nail appointment today… in this weather and everything 😂 not much shocks me but that carol concert did, it’s not even the fact she didn’t check the backpacks/ newsletter (because let’s face it that’s not surprising) but you can tell she just doesn’t engage with those boys at all. It’s the second last school week before Xmas and she’s taking zero interest in what they’re doing! At a new school as well!! The fact she lied to him is shocking too. I’m all for a wee white lie but “I WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME” is BAD.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
See she didn’t miss a nail appointment today… in this weather and everything 😂 not much shocks me but that carol concert did, it’s not even the fact she didn’t check the backpacks/ newsletter (because let’s face it that’s not surprising) but you can tell she just doesn’t engage with those boys at all. It’s the second last school week before Xmas and she’s taking zero interest in what they’re doing! At a new school as well!! The fact she lied to him is shocking too. I’m all for a wee white lie but “I WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME” is BAD.
It's actually not even lying, it's gaslighting a child. Poor wee soul knows he couldn't see his mum but she's making him question himself and his own judgement. All kinds of wrong! And the "But! Anyway! I'm not going to dwell on it.... Got myself a burger king!" shaking the paper bag, all is right in the world. Urgh. Pure narcissism. That's what her whole personality is made up of.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It wouldn’t surprise me if in her rage on Thursday morning at the kids not being more organised than their mother is that she said to him she wasn’t going to his concert because he had been bad!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well she had no trouble remembering her nail appointment!!!
The Carol concert broke my heart. She made a big thing of Callie's nativity, pictures for Insta and all.
I actually think this is a form of abuse now. She just doesn't care about the boys enough to notice what's going on in their little lives.
Someone in her family surely has to see this. She needs help. Proper help. Her midwife needs to pick up on this. She isn't coping and it's going to get worse.
I was maybe upset about it cause I was at my son's carol concert yesterday. I seen him looking for me so I stood up. He grinned at me and was delighted when I came to say goodbye. Her little boy needed that aswell. But nobody does it for him.

#justiceforjackson

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s absolutely no way Draper’s latest insta story isn’t a thinly veiled dig at Aimée 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
There’s absolutely no way Draper’s latest insta story isn’t a thinly veiled dig at Aimée 😂🙈
I came running here to say this 🤣.
Aimee would be front row, probably live on Instagram if Callie was being given a paperclip and she can't even turn up to her sons show. Would she have even gone at all if her mum hadn't called her.
What did she post? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Urgh the smug expression on her latest grid post. It's as if the meltdown admission of being Scotland's worst mum through the week didn't happen. bleeping psychopath.

Reactions: 15
Tricias I think I need to take a step back from this utter car crash of a scum bag mother before I get the foot down to othank & either rag doll her or give her a swift boot in the flower for being such a crappy maw ESPECIALLY to those boys!
The carol concert has been the final straw for me- it actually hurt my chest for a wee boy I don’t even know.
I can’t watch her the now without wanting to reach out to social work

( which maybe should be an option for us all)

merry Xmas Tricias. Here’s hoping those wee boys get a nice day at least.

remember she said social workers/teachers told her she was a good Mum and was doing a fab job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.