thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tricias I am really at a loss as to where the money comes from sometimes. Me and my hubby both earn more than Kyle and have recently had to tighten the purse strings. I have friends with 1 or 2 children and both parents work full time who have had to cut back on things too and most have multiple credit cards to pay for things right now because there is no spare cash
Kyle is never home think he's been home once. Since they watched that programme she posted, he was there for couple hours then back out to work. The guy must live in his work van. Also I don't understand how they are affording this lifestyle, but the kids get nothing no clubs, no days out, weekend away, no holidays.
Am sure I heard her say Kyles car so they have 2 cars?? House was fine they were it's literally same as the new house just a bit wider. Car would had been my priority not a house, I still can't get over fact an unborn baby has its own room and the boys are STILL sharing.

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion - it's nearly time for baby biscoff so shaimee paid to get her kit off!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spent so much of this year* in bed and on the phone complaining, having naps, dumping her kids on other people, yet never once missed a meal out, hair/nail/lash appointment, gifted/invited event and lastly, a maternity shoot. Clearly didn’t forget about that like she forgot Jackson’s Christmas concert.

*EDIT: last year obviously lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion 🤣

New baby coming soon to the streets of Killie - will Aimee step up? Don’t be so silly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My sis in law and brother did newborn baby shoot with danya when their baby was born and pics are stunning but it cost like 850 for photos and the shoot it's a bomb
Just no. That would be £850 I'd put into my child's savings account and I'd take a pic with my phone. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just no. That would be £850 I'd put into my child's savings account and I'd take a pic with my phone. 🤣
Also I wasn't meaning that cheeky. It's obv totally up to your sis/bro how they spend their money. I just mean £850 is a crazy price. How do they justify that? I am a pure tight arse lol but if I had £850 spare after having a baby I'd rather invest it for their future.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you were going to spend money on professional photography then do it for a family shoot. That's something that involves the whole family unit and nice to keep for everyone, something the children can appreciate when they are older and grown up. A maternity shoot is entirely self indulgent and only about the mother. Who's going to want a photo of their maw's bare bump and jugs in years to come?!

Reactions: 16
The absolute BULLLLLLSHITTTTTTT that she doesn’t care the gender but that she’d love a wee sister for megamind. Can’t even put into words how full of tit she is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why can't a brother and sister be best friends?! Bizarre
One of each here close in age and their so close, spent all their time together growing up they still do, their friends group is pretty much same as son was in nursery with age group that my daughter was.
She a nutter babbling a load of nonsense tonight, if this turns out to be a boy wee hairy Mary will be raging crying again how lonely she is she don't have sister, then skanky maw will feel bad then guilt trip ATM into having another hoping it will be a girl.
If Kyle doesn't know about photo shoot she's planning then she's just admitted that clearly doesn't watch her stories and how awful, uncaring and unhinged she acts online.
Disrespectful towards are siblings tonight because she doesn't have same biological dad?
Also I didn't know Kyle is 5 years older than Skanky maw I thought they were same age

To add correct me if am wrong but didn't Skanky maw say she doesn't agree with anti-depressants? Then how come 2018-2019 she posts a pic of her holding up anti depressants and admitting she 'forgot' to take them 5 days in a row.
Made me wonder if she did stop them and this is why she acts like this.
I can't relate to depression but forgive me if I sound offensive I don't mean to be. What does she have to be depressed about? I don't get it.

Reactions: 6
She has quite clearly been airing these views in front of C hence why a 5 year old is sitting on the stairs crying that she feels lonely coz K and J have each other and she has nobody. As someone who has brothers and sisters I cannot relate to her thinking at all. SURELY your job as a parent is to nurture a relationship among ALL of your children and teach them about the importance of sibling bonds between ALL of them - not just the ones of the same sex?!
I feel like she's really over egging the pudding on this whole "sister" thing so that she can drag out the posts when the girl that I definitely think she knows she's having is born.
And just lastly - "if it's not a girl then I'll get to be her bff for life which I'm quite happy about" chuckle chuckle chuckle...what a selfish, unhealthy attachment to burden your child with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And all the pics woth calie with a pink dolly, surly get the doll and outfit in each so she can get excited about both. We done that with our kids and had our kids imagine both a brother and sister and they were excited either way. Aimee is to blame foe this situation and gender stereotypes

Reactions: 8
So she did used to take antidepressants then one day she just stopped and went cold Turkey, didn’t speak to a doctor or anything and this is probably why she is absolutely manic all the time or else lying in bed talking to her phone while her kids look after themselves. She said the other day last year hadn’t been good at all and she would have gone to see a doctor to get some medicine but cos she is pregnant she didn’t bother…
She can say what she wants but she is a million percent desperate for a girl and that’s obvious for everyone to see. Surely if you had a traumatic miscarriage a year ago you would not be caring about gender, just that your baby was healthy. I hope the baby is a girl cos I think she will lose the plot otherwise and kids will suffer, but then I hope it’s a hot cos it would be nice for Aimee NOT to get what Aimee wants!

Reactions: 15
I cannot believe how dated her views are though. Maybe it's because I genuinely never cared about what I was having. I was too worried about their health or just being irrational that something would be wrong. All she cares about is not having another boy. Doesn't matter how she frames it. She also doesn't care about what the boys are thinking. Just so focused on her and Callie cause she's sees her as an extension of herself.

There's an age gap between my kids, girls and boys. Never had the troubles she has had/worries about with the age gap or their given sex. My girls have been raised to be treated fairly and they might not fully know it's a man's world we live in but they have the confidence and tools to do anything brothers can do.

What's also fucked up about it is how close her current younger two are in age but she isolates that wee lassie from they boys with her favouritism.

If it's a wee boy, I feel sorry for all of them. Feel like she will have a genuine tantrum. If it's a wee girl, I feel sorry for her two boys. They will just become more of an inconvenience. Bringing a new baby into a family means preparing them for a new addition and reassuring them that you will love them all. You help knit your family together, not box them into who has what private parts.

Did Aimee only have sister's growing up then? Does she have any experience of actually having a brother?

Actual crackpot.

PS, WTF is with this "mom" shite, it's mum, mummy, mammy or maw 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why can't a brother and sister be best friends?! Bizarre
I have both brothers and sisters and I would say I'm closer to my brother. Simply because we share the same sense of humour and interests. If Aimee actusllt parented her children she would see that its possible for boys and girls to play alongside each other, share interests and hobbies etc. She's always saying Jackson is such a gentle soul and so caring, loves cuddly toys and things like that. But it's always sort of brushed off as if he's soft, but when it's Callie it's 3+ stories of her sitting in bed singing to a doll. She 100% favours that wee girl and she's dreaming of being able to post quotes all day long about how sisters have this special bond etc.

That grid post is horrible! She highlights the positive of baby being a girl and then highlights the negative of baby being a boy. Wouldn't the boys love a baby brother? Wouldn't a girl struggle to bond with Callie with a 5 year age gap? She's vile.

I'm also the oldest and have siblings from both my mums side and my dad's side and I truly cannot believe she's saying these things online. She's so self centered and I wonder if it comes from her mum feeling guilty that Aimee had a different dad and so she gave in to her every demand. Just because you share two parents with a sibling means nothing at all. If she continues to treat her children the way she does at the moment, then the boys aren't going to want any sort of relationship with Callie and it'll be mostly down to Aimee

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.