thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she take a can of tango to the bleeping hen party 😭 as if they wouldn't have a single soft drink available knowing "wee preggo" would be there or you know that anyone would need a mixer. I suppose it's better than the last hen do she went to where she took her child!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did she take a can of tango to the bleeping hen party 😭 as if they wouldn't have a single soft drink available knowing "wee preggo" would be there or you know that anyone would need a mixer. I suppose it's better than the last hen do she went to where she took her child!
She 100% went in and announced to everyone ‘ohh my goooonessss I can’t drink so brought some tango cos I’m preggo!’ Just incase anyone didn’t know, meant she could be the centre of attention for a while 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mind she took the bratty little hole to someone’s actual hen do 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She defo went home and cried because it was a real hen doo and not a baby shower for her didn't she 🤣🤣 and apple tango?? Really.... the worst drink in the whole world for someone with such bad heartburn like hers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I think today will be a day in bed depressed because last night was actually about someone else, no wonder she was home in jammys so early, it was a waste of putting on her greasy make up! 😵💫

Reactions: 16
Plus who the hell takes one can of juice to a party - you would have at least taken a pack of 6 or picked up some nice alcohol free drinks/NoSecco - she’s a wee maggot 😹😹

• Haha
Plus who the hell takes one can of juice to a party - you would have at least taken a pack of 6 or picked up some nice alcohol free drinks/NoSecco - she’s a wee maggot 😹😹
Kaiden probably hasn't had the chance to do a big shop this year, he'll have been busy getting the decorations down and sorting stuff for going back to school. Was likely only the one can left in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve literally lived the life of shamie this weekend, been laid up in bed with flu and a sickness bug my wee ones been carted off to different family members then dads been on duty after work. The mum guilt I’ve felt is unreal because nothing’s been done house wise and I’ve not been able to do any of our usual weekend stuff, how she does this every day without an ounce of shame is beyond me 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve literally lived the life of shamie this weekend, been laid up in bed with flu and a sickness bug my wee ones been carted off to different family members then dads been on duty after work. The mum guilt I’ve felt is unreal because nothing’s been done house wise and I’ve not been able to do any of our usual weekend stuff, how she does this every day without an ounce of shame is beyond me 🥺
Hope you're feeling better soon ❤. Do make sure to go onto your Instagram stories and complain to your followers while doing yourself no favours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her latest story ‘back to full time parenting mode’ Erm, when has she ever been in full time parenting mode?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine being in bed after 1pm the day before school returns when you have 3 kids. Lazy lazy fat stupid bleep so she is. Surely no one following her isn't fucked off with this lassie's antics?

• Haha
Back to full time parenting tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's never been a full time anything other than being a moaning faced, entitled bint!!

I think she's definitely trolling us with that smug face.

• Haha
I hope everyday of the school run next week is hell for her. Its the least she deserves. Mother of 3 and she's went back for a nap on the last day of the holidays, but let's all just wait until she's so sad tomorrow that she doesn't have them home with her anymore because she just loves it 🥱 Here's a suggestion then Aimee, maybe actually spend time with them.
Give her to about tuesday/Wednesday and she'll have earned a well deserved break in the form of someone else parenting.

• Haha
I hope everyday of the school run next week is hell for her. Its the least she deserves. Mother of 3 and she's went back for a nap on the last day of the holidays, but let's all just wait until she's so sad tomorrow that she doesn't have them home with her anymore because she just loves it 🥱 Here's a suggestion then Aimee, maybe actually spend time with them.
Give her to about tuesday/Wednesday and she'll have earned a well deserved break in the form of someone else parenting.
There's a strike on Tuesday, she won't even have to do a full week!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a strike on Tuesday, she won't even have to do a full week!
So what you're saying is she's going to be really unwell on Monday night, being sick, heartburn, dizzy spells, the lot, so she's too unwell on Tuesday to take them for a day out or be productive. They'll be in the car to her mums when she finally gets out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guarantee she will be msged Tmw morning how much she luuuuuved having kids off!!!
the kids have done nothing this holiday!!! One trip to soft play! Just lock the kids in the play room and go to ur bed. Honestly mind boggling how Kyle puts up with her 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 11
I hope you are reading this Aimee, you really are a fat lazy slob! I’m actually surprised Kyle is still with you. So he works full time (to keep you) and then is a full time single parent on his days off? You’re a disgrace of a mother and don’t deserve kids! I know plenty people DESPERATE to be parents that would take your kids! Either stay off social media or give your followers something interesting to actually watch. We just all have a good laugh at the car crash your life really is! Can’t wait for the next instalment when this poor baby comes along 😂😂 Good luck getting out the door in the morning because you don’t stand a chance and we’ll all be watching 👀

• Heart
Does she not do her own shopping, ever? Acting like Mae Ploy is some special exotic hard to get ingredient! Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Amazon all sell it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.