thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤭

My mum would tan mine anol
Mines would have the adoption papers under my nose 😂

I actually think Kyle the ATM works so much to spend less time around this unhinged earatic woman. She's a lazy, unorganized slob. She'll have the baby and no doubt she will have PND because of her rough pregnancy. Think kids young ages are bad wait until their teenagers. You choose to have kids and another baby so suck it up and get on with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not that I’m old or anything (🤞🏼) but there wasn’t internet for my mum to greet into when I was younger. I would love to think even if there was there is no way my mum would cry, actually cry about my behaviour and tell everyone how she shouted and swore at me. Her eldest will be a teen in no time, rid neck if someone in his class brings her page up. When you’re growing up you don’t want anyone to think you’re anything but absolutely average, nothing embarrassing at all. She’s asking for them to get slaughtered. Those wee boys melt my heart

Ohhh and queue the post with the self deprecating but keeping it real caption for all her fans to relate

Reactions: 14
She is a fat, lazy, slob who cannot parent the 3 kids she has never mind adding a 4th into the mix! She is so used to having everyone run about after her and her kids and now she’s moved miles away and has to do it all herself so she’s lost the plot with her kids cos she is disorganised and can’t manage. She is a disgrace but actually so is Kyle and the rest of her family for not telling her to get the phone down, her out her bed and start acting like a proper mother to 3 kids who have had their whole lives turned upside down!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There's a light show on at Dean castle which starts at 4:30 each night. Why doesn't the lazy mama get off her arse and treat her children after a stressful morning. Although it's a free event so she won't be able to play influencer "we've been kindly invited along to..."
I know before I had a new baby I was trying to take in all the time and activities with my oldest before the dynamic changed forever.
I'm still in shock at how sorry she felt for herself and blamed it all on her children. It must be so hard for the boys to see all the things Callie gets and then all this stuff she's buying and being gifted 😤 for the new baby while they don't appear to get anything. And then her swarm of fellow insta maws validating her behaviour. She smiling the point completely. It's okay to feel overwhelmed and like it's too much, being a parent is not easy. But she has actually created this entire mess by having no basic routine, no relationship with her children and then moving away from the support she used every minute of every day while shes pregnant. And trying to justify it by "keeping it real" is vile. Keeping it real in this situation is not shaming and blaming your children to strangers, it's taking a moment and looking at what you can do to fix it, talking to your partner and deleting Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's a horrible person and an incompetent parent. It's clear she's never bonded with Jackson, he was just a filler baby until she got her daughter. His needs have consistently not been met his whole little life and now she wonders why he plays up! He wants your attention, but he's never ever had positive attention he's always been an inconvenience to her. She's not had to do a morning or evening routine for a year and before that she was ignoring the kids and Callie was pissing herself so mama would give her a bath.

Did not relate to a single thing she said, poor kids are missing old life, friends, grandparents there daily, they're acting out because they are stressed with all the changes but she only cares about herself and swears at them because she's actually having to parent. And she's having another 💀 rather you than me hun.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
And she’s still moaning this morning because 3 under 10’s haven’t changed their ways in the morning rather than her being more organised! She’s a complete clown.

Reactions: 18
Does this bleep just go to the shops every day? Who could be bleeping bothered? She's the world's most boring woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What?! Sitting on the sofa watching Home Alone and posing for a picture hasn’t fixed things?! Shocking.

At least she’s got logs she likes, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nawwwww she’s only just gone and missed Jackson’s assembly!!
She’s a bleeping horrible bleep of a mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh who would have thought Jackson had a Carol concert and bleeping shamiee missed it 🤬🤬🤬 of course you missed Jackson's but would never have missed megaminds! She's a disgrace 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Mrs organised with her high standards missing poor wee Jackson’s Carol concert. Obviously she didn’t miss Callie’s nativity last week though.

Honestly breaks my heart thinking of that poor wee boy getting papped out the door 2 days in a row distressed with her shouting and swearing at him - and the hes stood singing at a new school looking for the one familiar face of his mum who hasn’t bothered to turn up because she’s away to the shops again. She honestly lets this little boy down in every way it is so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mrs organised with her high standards missing poor wee Jackson’s Carol concert. Obviously she didn’t miss Callie’s nativity last week though.

Honestly breaks my heart thinking of that poor wee boy getting papped out the door 2 days in a row distressed with her shouting and swearing at him - and the hes stood singing at a new school looking for the one familiar face of his mum who hasn’t bothered to turn up because she’s away to the shops again. She honestly lets this little boy down in every way it is so sad.
Oh don’t, I could actually greet thinking about this. Poor wee soul 😔
No doubt Aimless will be like Oh My Goooonessssss I can’t believe that, oh well there will be other concerts he will be in!

• Sad
She missed her sons show came in at last 5 mins lied she was there had a cry about it and got

Aye but she consoled HERSELF with a BK, what's your fave mcds or bk, lol 😆 absolute fuckin riot of a woman poor weans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That lassie is 100% not well. Her family NEED to intervene ASAP although how her midwife hasn’t mentioned it to her is beyond me.

• Heart
She has nothing she needs to do but try and be a good mum. Her job is being a full time mother and being there for her kids. And she can’t even f**king be at her sons first show at his new school! She’s a total cretin. Get off your phone pretending to be helping other parents and be there for your kids you stupid bint!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Woooooow that wee soul. At a new school literally has NO one he knows searching for her 😥😥😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My heart breaks for the wee laddie, she's a horrible bleep. Wouldn't miss a nail or lash appointment eh!? Absolute useless excuse of a "mama". More excited about her bleeping Burger King, fat witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My heart breaks for the wee laddie, she's a horrible bleep. Wouldn't miss a nail or lash appointment eh!? Absolute useless excuse of a "mama". More excited about her bleeping Burger King, fat witch.
She is the worst!
Also having kyle “talk to the kids” as she more than likley plays the victim rather than saying she was unhinged!
missing Jackson's carol service now too, but has time for logs, mcds or BK polls.

i am shocked!

Reactions: 13
Exactly, I work full time over 4 days and can honestly say I’ve never missed any nursery/school stuff - I’m not at all a super mum but I have my priorities in order & my kid is number 1 like most of you Tricia’s on here. She said herself it’s not the first time she has missed something like this - so clearly no lesson learnt the last time!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.