Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Out the loop

Only thing that triggers me on your page hen is the way you treat your wains and how much of a lazy unhygienic cow you are 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
There's a light show on at Dean castle which starts at 4:30 each night. Why doesn't the lazy mama get off her arse and treat her children after a stressful morning. Although it's a free event so she won't be able to play influencer "we've been kindly invited along to..."
I know before I had a new baby I was trying to take in all the time and activities with my oldest before the dynamic changed forever.
I'm still in shock at how sorry she felt for herself and blamed it all on her children. It must be so hard for the boys to see all the things Callie gets and then all this stuff she's buying and being gifted 😤 for the new baby while they don't appear to get anything. And then her swarm of fellow insta maws validating her behaviour. She smiling the point completely. It's okay to feel overwhelmed and like it's too much, being a parent is not easy. But she has actually created this entire mess by having no basic routine, no relationship with her children and then moving away from the support she used every minute of every day while shes pregnant. And trying to justify it by "keeping it real" is vile. Keeping it real in this situation is not shaming and blaming your children to strangers, it's taking a moment and looking at what you can do to fix it, talking to your partner and deleting Instagram.

• Heart

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Oh who would have thought Jackson had a Carol concert and fucking shamiee missed it 🤬🤬🤬 of course you missed Jackson's but would never have missed megaminds! She's a disgrace 🤬

• Sad

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Imagine bragging about your pal who's just finished WORK to come and take your weans and give you a break? A fucking break. Her life is a break!

• Wow

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
Won't go to the Panto with her kids, forgets her kids Christmas assembly but absolutely buzzing about her nails and lash appointments...and also why does she keep referring to herself as WEE Preggo, WEE Nutter..she's fucking huge!

• Haha
  • Wow

heythere!

As much as megamind is a pain in the ass, why has she recorded and posted that? Very uncomfortable. Everything is an Instagram opportunity with her, even her child crying!

weeisa123

She is honestly so deluded. “Sorry but not sorry” basically, she can never just bring herself to posting something genuine where she takes accountability. She honestly couldn’t care less so don’t even know why she has deleted them. Was only a year ago that SHE was the one on her stories crying because other folk were posting pregnancy announcements (including her own friend who she admitted she struggled to be happy for!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Worked full time while all my kids were at school and I jumped through hoops to go to all the things, working late, swapping shifts, using flexi etc and she's fannying about the shops oblivious? This wummin is not well. She's actually deranged.
Also, is it just me? I don't think I have ever bought fast food for myself on my own, maybe a sandwich but in our house mcds and burger king was always a sort of family thing. If I was on my own after a school thing I'd just nip home for some toast or something. She's so fucking spendy it bends my brain!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She has quite clearly been airing these views in front of C hence why a 5 year old is sitting on the stairs crying that she feels lonely coz K and J have each other and she has nobody. As someone who has brothers and sisters I cannot relate to her thinking at all. SURELY your job as a parent is to nurture a relationship among ALL of your children and teach them about the importance of sibling bonds between ALL of them - not just the ones of the same sex?!
I feel like she's really over egging the pudding on this whole "sister" thing so that she can drag out the posts when the girl that I definitely think she knows she's having is born.
And just lastly - "if it's not a girl then I'll get to be her bff for life which I'm quite happy about" chuckle chuckle chuckle...what a selfish, unhealthy attachment to burden your child with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Honestly see that Christmas picture of them all - they look like wee minks.
Reminds me of the pictures people pose for with big sad faces when they sell a story to a tabloid paper like how Asda ruined their Christmas (cos they had ran out of Cranberry sauce or some shite!)
Compo faces 😂, they always look tired, malnourished and grubby! She’s got the least Instagramable family I’ve seen

I agree with everything you’ve said above Tricias, she’s always chasing an unattainable high, someone above nailed it with the “I’ll be happy when…”! I think it’s a boy as well and that’s why she’s so put out by this pregnancy. She’s had a normal pregnancy but chosen to hardly move and eat nothing but junk for the last 9 months, she is absolutely ginormous and she’ll only get bigger.

The post last night was a joke, being jealous of another celebs pregnancy announcement whilst actually being pregnant…sorry what? What the fuck is wrong with her? Always wishing her life away! Cannot stand her

• Heart
Didn’t write the husband a card. The man that’s been bursting his arse working all the hours of the day and frequently having to cook dinner for himself & kids when he gets home from work whilst she’s cut about getting her nails done and ramming burger kings down her throat. She’s spent hours talking absolute shite into her phone to her ‘followers’ and putting polls up about what’s better BK or MCds. Priorities eh? Obviously never got #kindlygifted a card to give to him. She was at the shops more or less every day. Christmas cards hit you in the face in all the supermarkets this time of year. No excuse for that. Shite mother, shite wife. Overall shite human being. She can’t cope with her life the now never mind having another baby. Can see her now coming on once the baby’s here with the “oh my gooness” pish using tiredness as an excuse for repeatedly failing to provide basic care to her four kids that she CHOSE to have! Oh Callie won’t suffer though, just the boys. I don’t think anyone has ever wound me up so much she’s so fucking deluded and I’m beyond embarrassed for her.

• Heart

dream 88

Utter utter disgrace aimee!!! The PROBLEM IS YOU!!!
It’s ur behaviour that has to change!!! Learn to regulate ur emotions as how can they if u can’t???
taking tantrums??? Is exactly what ur doing just now and every time u don’t get ur own way!!
Ur kids have been taken from their school friends family and u expect them to setting in a few weeks???
Shame on u for not having some empathy for them.
ur not used to mornings as ur mum did school run for u got reality check.
be organised night before so ur not faffing on ur fone all morning.
u want them home now?Why as if u want to spend any time them it’s ur guilt
When u apologies ensure u say sorry for unkind things and shouting and mum has to learn to regulate. Instead of saying I’m sorry but u make me shout.
YOU R THE ADULT act like one

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
That’s awful. Poor wee girl 😕 Put the fucking phone down and give her a cuddle. Instead of trying to record it for some kind of validation from Instagram.

“I feel lonely” is a big statement for a 5 year old. That’s made me feel really bad for her. I know she’s clearly the favoured one, and obviously plays up to that, but she’s not really treated like a wee girl. More like her Mum’s wee china, going to hen dos and in bed watching One Born Every Minute with her. She needs to be playing and doing age appropriate things. Poor wee soul. Aimee’s absolutely ruined her.

• Sad

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Sweet Jackson playing with his little animals and poor kaiden sitting in the kitchen alone with his tea 😢 while the megamind floor show takes place! Nothing about that little girl is funny yet shaimee sits there howling like a hyena, I'd be mortified if my kid acted out my tantrums, not posting it online for all to witness 😳 hope Santa brings that wean a bedtime routine and a bag of tangerines!

• Haha
  • Sad

monthetricias2

Won’t be long until we’ve a grid post of her with her belly out, like she does everytime she realises she’s fucked up on stories. Surely she’s losing followers because she is not relatable whatsoever.
Ten points to you this morning 😂😂😂😂 she’s so desperate it’s unbelievable

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Still can’t get over her letting that wee boy out after dark to roam the streets of Onthank himself. And her reaction was that HE was a ‘wee chancer’ for having visited her pal, and no awareness at all that letting young kids roam the streets at night is something responsible caring parents don’t do!

She calls herself an ‘anxious mother,’ which is wild. Nobody sensible would be sending a 9 year old out in the dark. Never mind that it’s frosty, slippy, and a completely new area for him, and he’d be in charge of a poorly trained animal that could bolt in any direction.

Anxious my bahookie!

• Sad
  • Heart