thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her im too unwell (lazy) posts. If she was that unwell she would he up at triage like everyone else with HG, getting the right help.
I have been rushed in with HG, collapsing at work, getting dizzy on the school run and having to sit with one of the mums until i felt ok, and spending the night on drips to get fluids and I did not let on yo my kids how sick I was and made sure to power through to not miss a thing. She is absolutely milking reflux. If she also had it that bad, the midwife would give her dietician advice as to what foods to avoid, what will help and having lots of wee meals etc.

I also was refused iron without seeing a consultant as my stomach was too sensitive with HG and reflux, so i am sceptical about her iron post.

Not lying down which is the worst thing for it! God help her raising 4

ps, her recent post absolutely ignores her bumping her pal! 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Too unwell to go to the panto, or do anything for other people it seems....but managed to fake tan last nite! See if it doesn't benefit her she isn't interested, she's an absolute disgrace 😤 I bet the family end up doing the Christmas Dinner tomorrow, she's meant to be hosting but that's too much effort so she'll have them all running after her arse in her home. I'd feel sorry for them but the lot of them are enabling her rotten behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg her stories today... Her kids probably have a better time without her and her whinging, narcassistic bullshit anyway. But christ, what kind of parent behaves like this, on Christmas Eve nonetheless! X

Reactions: 11
Nah she's a lazy bleep! Christmas eve and she's not even making an effort for those kids.

When Kaiden writes his autobiography in years to come entitled 'Becoming a parent at 5, memoirs of a modern day child slave' he'll write about the worst Christmas ever being 2022, the year his mum had him and his siblings living between 2 houses. The year she became pregnant and bought a bigger house which meant they had to change school. He is most definitely not looking forward to 2023 because he has to share a room even though his sister has her own room and his mum is going to give him another baby to look after.
She needs a kick in the hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah she's a lazy bleep! Christmas eve and she's not even making an effort for those kids.

When Kaiden writes his autobiography in years to come entitled 'Becoming a parent at 5, memoirs of a modern day child slave' he'll write about the worst Christmas ever being 2022, the year his mum had him and his siblings living between 2 houses. The year she became pregnant and bought a bigger house which meant they had to change school. He is most definitely not looking forward to 2023 because he has to share a room even though his sister has her own room and his mum is going to give him another baby to look after.
She needs a kick in the hole.
And told him Santa isn't real....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
& even though he was the only one who remembered there was dog to walk. It wasn’t so bad, he could trek through the scheme without his maw realising, to her latest BFF where he discovered caffeine in the form of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but can she not at least sit in the same room as her kids and rest on the couch? Nah too much for her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lying in bed in the middle of the day on Christmas Eve, she’s got three kids and is apparently hosting family all day tomorrow. Never too unwell to do a fake tan or chat tit into her phone. What an absolute lazy cow she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think my other half would knock me out with the weans toys if I sat and ‘observed’ him doing all the building etc. pregnancy’s no a disability hen

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lurked for a long time here. Is she actually trolling us all? Does she come on here, read comments and wind us up? Because surely nobody as a parent is that bone idle? 🤣she needs to get a grip, big time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So it's 11pm and she's manged to make a pot of soup. No cheesecake tho. Get your act together and assemble a bloody cheesecake!! I bet she hides in bed while her visitors are in tomorrow. I bet she does nothing. She is grinding my gears this month. Pure laziness

I’m seriously sick of her moaning. If she was as sick as she said she would be in triage on drips, I was sick the whole pregnancy and was constantly in with my first still working full time and with my second I ended up with a placenta abruption and a baby 8 weeks early. She has normal pregnancy symptoms which she is exaggerating and using as an excuse to ignore her kids and be a lazy slob. She’s quick to move her arse when it’s free food/nails etc. she doesn’t deserve they kids

• Heart
And who waits till late on Christmas Eve to make the soup?! It’s literally the easiest thing to make in advance and freeze! I’d have done that weeks ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine her guests coming and no pudding as she couldn’t be fucked to get out her pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And who waits till late on Christmas Eve to make the soup?! It’s literally the easiest thing to make in advance and freeze! I’d have done that weeks ago!
Cheesecake anoll. Honestly about 25 mins and it’s done and in the fridge overnight to set. Never known anyone so lazy in my life she is a complete waster.

Imagine her guests coming and no pudding as she couldn’t be fucked to get out her pit.
Don’t worry Kaiden will be making emergency rice crispie cakes for his guests. Santa brought him his own apron for his kitchen shifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lurked for a long time here. Is she actually trolling us all? Does she come on here, read comments and wind us up? Because surely nobody as a parent is that bone idle? 🤣she needs to get a grip, big time!
I've been starting to think that too. There a few days ago I definitely thought she was trolling because I couldn't believe some of the things that were coming out of her mouth 😂

Reactions: 6
Merry Trishmas my fellow Tricias. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle and Aimee gets the wake up call those kids deserve snd stops using Instagram as her 'outlet'.

I remember when I was younger and you'd want the day off school so would start moping about giving it oh I've got a sore head, my body hurts, I don't feel well. And you tried so hard to come across unwell, lying on the couch that it actually took a lot of energy and left you feeling a bit shite anyway. I'm convinced this is what's wrong with her. She devotes on average about 80% of her day to complaining on her stories, giving wee sad faces or crying in bed and then somehow has energy and spends the rest of her time going to free appointments or for fast food and coffee. She makes herself feel terrible by having no get up and go and not having consumed a single nutrient this entire pregnancy.

I've been up for 2 hours making sure all presents are definitely wrapped and in place, foods good to go, Santa's drank his milk and ate his cookie etc. You know all the things you as a parent want to go smoothly for your kids so make a wee bit if extra effort, not that Aimless would understand that. I swear if I see one story from this clown over the next few days where she's giving it a pity party for one 'Oh I just did my best on Christmas day and that's OK. I feel terrible for the kiddies but you know how unwell I've been lately so I just HAD to go lie down after Kyle cooked by himself. There's so much pressure on social media these days...'

• Heart
Whoever is going to hers for Christmas dinner they shouldn't. She will be too sore sick, reflux, tired, overwhelmed from cooking she couldn't finish it, couldn't even make a start on cheesecake but but... You all get Lovely homemade soup not like you have it any other time through out the year.
She'll lie on the couch most the day and it will be Kyle and the guests making their own dinners.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.