thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t get over her letting that wee boy out after dark to roam the streets of Onthank himself. And her reaction was that HE was a ‘wee chancer’ for having visited her pal, and no awareness at all that letting young kids roam the streets at night is something responsible caring parents don’t do!

She calls herself an ‘anxious mother,’ which is wild. Nobody sensible would be sending a 9 year old out in the dark. Never mind that it’s frosty, slippy, and a completely new area for him, and he’d be in charge of a poorly trained animal that could bolt in any direction.

Anxious my bahookie!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It just goes to show you what kind of 'parent' she really is that he even ventured out on his own in the dark at that time of night. Most kids at 9 would have been scared but I imagine she often let's him do things like this. I wouldn't even leave mine in the garden alone in the dark. It's honestly only going to get worse and I feel for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
OMG his wee cheeks are bright red! He must have been bloody frozen. Laughing this off is a disgrace. As you have all said on the previous thread anything could have happened to him. How can she not see that he's went to Ange cause he sees her as more of a mother figure than her. A cry for help from him for sure, between that and crying to his Gran.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Aimee keeping Callie off school and telling her how ill she is instead of telling her she’s AT IT. Is probably what Kaye done with that bleeping hypochondriac waste of space when she was younger.

Aimee is a lot older than her siblings and probably always felt like an after thought or baby sitter… she promptly moved out at 16

history is just repeating itself for these wasters… Kaiden will be back up in eAsT ReN before he even gets his national insurance number

Genuinely wish i could anonymously message ATM / Granny with screenshots and be like get your scrounger (wife) in check before the social take him away.

shock Callie is off after the nativity too, what a coincidence. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Also I’m laughing cause I seen she had a pineapple yesterday and thought that’s mad she’s actually bought they weans a pineapple. But now I know what it was actually for 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 standard

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That wee boy looks like a proper wee mink in the picture she sent from DDOG - I know that’s a shame on him but he does. I feel dead sorry for him - hes like flaming Oliver Twist holding up that plate of treats, could greet for him!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
‘School said’ Callie has to be off for 48 hours… but that’s standard and everyone knows it?! It’s so they don’t share still lingering bugs, and with that in mind, why would you even contemplate taking her to the Vieve pop up to share her germs?

Why has she waited until they've moved in to get new carpets?! Who does that? You've got a massive couch and going to have a newborn soon, you'd either keep the carpets that are down or get them ordered and fitted when you were still living at your mums and the house was empty. She's bizarre.
Bet she's loving having a wee day with callie cause she's off the school.
Thinking about it, wouldn't be surprised if she told Kaiden to walk the dog and go round and surprise ddug cause she couldn't be arsed with him. Still doesn't make it okay to let a 9 year old out after dark on his own in a new area. She really will be social services mama before long!

Reactions: 15
Why has she waited until they've moved in to get new carpets?! Who does that? You've got a massive couch and going to have a newborn soon, you'd either keep the carpets that are down or get them ordered and fitted when you were still living at your mums and the house was empty. She's bizarre.
Thinking about it, wouldn't be surprised if she told Kaiden to walk the dog and go round and surprise ddug cause she couldn't be arsed with him. Still doesn't make it okay to let a 9 year old out after dark on his own in a new area. She really will be social services mama before long!
That will be why she wanted the tracker watches

Reactions: 9
No doubt she’ll come on later saying she’s had a message about letting kaiden out on his own at that time but it’s ok because they live in a really safe estate and even though she’s only been there a week she knows everybody 🙄 she’s a tool of a lassie like and why she thinks him bleeping off to angs house is anything to laugh about or be proud of just shows the mentality of her!

p.s change the wains out their school clothes when they come ya lazy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cash flow. She’ll have been paid by St Enochs for her shocking coverage of their charity Santa.

Shocked but not surprised she lets the 9 year old out to walk the dog, in the dark.
All agree anything could have happened to him what if there another dog went for Ruby? Or he got run over, lost. Freezing temperatures just letting him out to roam the streets in the dark.
The prison isn't far for her either, there is total weirdos out there wasn't safe at all.
Showing the internet she neglects her kids and let's them run riot.
Thick in the head this lot safe estate or not you don't know who is out there, fields at back of them all takes is for some sick person attack him pitch black.. it's actually sickening thinking what could go wrong.
I'd rather be told I mollycoddle my kids than be like skanky maw.

Reactions: 9
Because she can’t afford them. She’s ram out of money and now is posting all the things she “is going to buy” or is “thinking of getting” ie. She is on the beg looking for some poor company to look at her follower number and #gift her this stuff. It’s disgusting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.