thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Mario kinda pissed that she's blatantly nabbed his "hello ma luvlies" catchphrase? How cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the poor person that buys the blanket after her. We all know her standard of hygiene so I can only imagine the mess and smell that would come from her house at times

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I take it these items are not being washed before being put on baby? I wash everything before it's worn for the reason that it could have been bought by someone, taken home and returned. You don't know where items have been that you buy, especially when they are being put on delicate newborn skin.

Reactions: 6
On the subject of hello fresh, saw this on another thread and I bet that’s what oor Shaimeless is doing 😂.

Shes probably paid thai Brett and hello fresh more than she’s made from free desserts, cookies and cakes…

7B005E50-61B6-4500-ACC4-6E31ADA6B626.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Anyone catch that she’s tanning for a wee surprise thing tomorrow? Moaned so much she’s now getting her baby shower?? X

Reactions: 7
I take it these items are not being washed before being put on baby? I wash everything before it's worn for the reason that it could have been bought by someone, taken home and returned. You don't know where items have been that you buy, especially when they are being put on delicate newborn skin.
I think now given covid etc people more aware of washing stuff before using than before. I'll be honest I was a daft clueless 19 year old and I didn't wash baby stuff before using it, but now everything gets a wash before using esp like bedding and more so now I've seen the likes of skanky maw using cushions then returning, if she actually got round to doing that

Reactions: 5
PINK dress is she manifesting a girl or dropping a massive hint!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Manic eyes Aimee still trying to kind on she doesn’t know what gender she’s having aye… 😂🤔

185516A9-B501-47A5-BEE3-636C402488EF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus that is dramatic for 4th child. I’m sure I’m her story with the blankets/hats she says she’ll return the blue…

Jesus that is dramatic for 4th child. I’m sure I’m her story with the blankets/hats she says she’ll return the blue…
Sorry but the last thing I could be arsed doing after I’d had my wee one was even think about trailing round shops to return stuff, no doubt she’ll pap that job to her maw to do for her.

Im genuinely a bit worried about her though, she seems on a manic high. Surly she should be spending money soaking up time with the kids instead of photoshoots.

Also bets on callie being in them and the boys being bumped

Im genuinely a bit worried about her though, she seems on a manic high. Surly she should be spending money soaking up time with the kids instead of photoshoots.

Also bets on callie being in them and the boys being bumped
Guarantee it

I can’t stand her. The sheer narcissist vibes I get makes me ill. She is defo just a big mean girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.