Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shhh2468

Genuinely think she has either had the baby, or had a firm telling from her family about her recent moans and attitude

Reactions: 1

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Well what I do know is that someone who personally suffered horrendously with PVG in my pregnancy to the point I had my pelvis manipulated back into place with a physio and couldn't walk the length of myself with a pregnancy belt and pair of crutches I wasn't offered anything other than physio and rest 🙄 I begged to be started at 37wks and was told under no circumstances would they start me off unless there was a health risk to myself or baby and the physio appt took weeks to get!

Would a MW even conduct acupuncture? 🤔 I really don't know but I'm putting it on her list of bullshit that didn't happen!
She's 1 of these ppl that Google something then start to develop the symptoms isn't she? 😏
Edit***

No idea what PVG is 😂 must have been predictive txt 😂 I am referring to pelvic girdle pain 😆

poppyred05

I didn’t find out the sex of my child so just bought white with like grey stars or whatever then when she was born I bought colours, I loved my daughter in sky blue but Aimee would hate that 🤣🤣
All her views are old fashioned - remember she her views on gay men kissing?
Also them Hello Fresh ads are shocking…. The phoney accent 🤣🤣🤣
Ohh I don’t think I followed her then. What did she say??

shhh2468

Absolutely no way. Is she a registered company? All I could find under her name was beauty by the beach where she's listed as an lash tech. I could very well be searching in the wrong place
if shes ltd she will need to be registered with companies house.

Lucas2018

I don’t think the nail thing is a rule with sections anymore, unless it depends on the hospital and what they decide. My sister and friend both had a planned section and both had their nails done beforehand and had no issues. This was in Ninewells in Dundee so maybe different elsewhere.