thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for him getting the snip the waiting list is sooo long. I’m sure someone told me recently their husband was told 2 years in Glasgow.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As for him getting the snip the waiting list is sooo long. I’m sure someone told me recently their husband was told 2 years in Glasgow.
If Aimless skips 1 or 2 nail appointments and cuts back on her fast food addiction they'll have the money to go private for it in no time. I might even chip in because I couldn't suffer another pregnancy from her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All I can say is thank god this pregnancy is her last cos she can’t look after the kids she already has never mind adding even more to her tribe!

Reactions: 10
She's a loonball! Already hankering after a fifth pregnancy when she's not even had her fourth baby? Why? All she has done is complain, cry, sleep, eat! She's craves the attention and this pregnancy hasn't garnered the attention she's after!

Reactions: 11
She’s deleted the stories - she’s either been reading on here or someone has told her what a spoiled wee cow she sounds like 😂🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
imagine ur maw lying in her bed speaking into a camera saying congrats to a random couple 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s deleted them because she knows she’s overstepped the mark: even that post she’s just put up the only words I can see is Me me my my my

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is bloody infuriating. I can't stand when people spew the we know we are so grateful nonsense. We all feel like that about our kids, but I just can't stand when people say this. I think unless something has actually happened to a child in your life you never know how greatful for them you really are. It's just the way she puts it, really triggers me because she's actually never ever grateful for them.
Yes your feelings are valid and if it upsets people then that's obviously not nice but coming back on and writing this. She's an idiot. If someone has experienced a loss or can't conceive many things will trigger them, she thinks so highly of herself. Maybe don't constantly moan about your kids and pregnancy and then suddenly think oh duck

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Only thing that triggers me on your page hen is the way you treat your wains and how much of a lazy unhygienic cow you are 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is honestly so deluded. “Sorry but not sorry” basically, she can never just bring herself to posting something genuine where she takes accountability. She honestly couldn’t care less so don’t even know why she has deleted them. Was only a year ago that SHE was the one on her stories crying because other folk were posting pregnancy announcements (including her own friend who she admitted she struggled to be happy for!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And the award for most insincere apology goes tooooo.......
Basically "I'll pretend I'm worried that I may have triggered people but at the end of the day, I care about my feelings (and possible content/engagement) more so I'll continue on posting the same kind of selfish, insensitive content drivel I always do coz it makes ME happy" Jesus hen, have a day off 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have GENUINELY NEVER known someone to lack self awareness as much as her in my life. And as has been said so many times throughout these threads, how there's not a single person in her life that will turn around and give her a mouthful about her behaviour is truly truly baffling!! There has definitely been a huge shift in the relationship with the in-laws ... I hope it's because they've started calling it out after seeing it first hand when she was staying there and during that holiday that she turned in to an absolute wash out over not getting the photographs she was hoping for!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She gives no fucks about triggering anyone…who is she trying to kid!!! She’s been plastering her pregnancy everywhere for the last 9 months, constantly complaining and not looking after the children she already has is more triggering to someone suffering with infertility/TTC etc than anything she has spouted shite about tonight!!! She’s taken it down because she looks like an absolute prize prat!!! Jealous of a celebrities pregnancy announcement when she is still pregnant…I mean come on, she’s such a twit 🙄🙄🙄🙄 her stupidity actually blows my mind 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 25
She gives no fucks about triggering anyone…who is she trying to kid!!! She’s been plastering her pregnancy everywhere for the last 9 months, constantly complaining and not looking after the children she already has is more triggering to someone suffering with infertility/TTC etc than anything she has spouted shite about tonight!!! She’s taken it down because she looks like an absolute prize prat!!! Jealous of a celebrities pregnancy announcement when she is still pregnant…I mean come on, she’s such a twit 🙄🙄🙄🙄 her stupidity actually blows my mind 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Highlighting that she's jealous of a pregnancy announcement while still pregnant really makes you realise how stupid this woman is. She is jealous because she wants to think of a bigger better way to announce. Wouldn't put it past her to have another baby, be dropping hints for months about being unwell and then just post a photo of a baby, that would bring so many likes and messages although she probably wouldn't be able to keep herself away from her stories greeting about wolfing down a large coke with her McDonald's and then being surprised when she's sick and got heartburn.

Reactions: 20
Highlighting that she's jealous of a pregnancy announcement while still pregnant really makes you realise how stupid this woman is. She is jealous because she wants to think of a bigger better way to announce. Wouldn't put it past her to have another baby, be dropping hints for months about being unwell and then just post a photo of a baby, that would bring so many likes and messages although she probably wouldn't be able to keep herself away from her stories greeting about wolfing down a large coke with her McDonald's and then being surprised when she's sick and got heartburn.
she couldn’t possibly keep it to herself, she lives to show off and pretend she’s some sort of maternal role model, which she certainly isn’t 🙈 I genuinely think if Kyle is considering the snip he will put his foot down to having another, she will be lucky if he wants to tap that after this baby comes 🥴 🤣 she’s a mess, a fat slobby mess, she’s actually minging to look at as a stranger, never mind being her husband 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if she's actually found out the gender and it's a boy and that's why she's so bleeping miserable day in day out, I mean she's sailed through pregnancy health wise she's just an absolute lazy bastard but the constant need for attention with oh my heartburn is so so bad and really really sick 🙄 like it's been said b4 these symptoms only appear when it's time to parent, when it's nail appointments, Kyle's payday (shopping) or trips to the most amazing cafe in Kilmarnock she's absolutely tickety boo! She's a vile cow and makes me sick the way she goes on, my 2nd pregnancy nearly killed me so unfortunately no more for me and after 14yrs and 4 failed ivf attempts a family member of mine is having to live without the thing she so desperately wanted the most in life 😢😢 then you have bleep face shaimee that doesn't bleeping know she was born!!!! 4 healthy pregnancies and can't even be grateful so instead once again making everything about her!!! 🤬🤬 Iv had to unfollow her tonight I just can't look at that greasy manky ungrateful baw face a minute longer!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I find it triggering that this big lazy lump thinks people are jealous of her birthing all these kids..Reality check social maw your kids look like overworked chimney sweeps and your hubby is morphing into prince Philip in his senior years..they’re all exhausted because of you and your sh#te! Be a mother and a supportive wife and stop passing your brats over to your long suffering mother and pal! Honestly, why do people bring kids into this world and not parent them 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s destination happiness with her..when I get a new house il be happy, when I get another kid il be happy, when Kyle brings in more money il be happy, when I get my glow up hair (nails/lashes etc) il be happy.. she’s exhausting to watch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep I think it's a boy too, and it's why she's miserable. Such a bleeping twisted bleep, I have the same as her, 2 boys then a girl, didn't want any more but after having both flavours can say hand on heart I don't prefer any sex. My boys are like chalk and cheese too, so different to raise. My girl is giving us LOTS of grief just now that her brothers didnt, I actually sometimes think thank god I've only got one girl because this is really challenging. She's completely deluded about what raising kids is.

Reactions: 12
She's always after the next high and its painful to watch. She couldn't slowly do up the hous3 she was in because she wanted the big house that was in her eyes instantly Instagram worth. She wanted the puppies and surprise surprise Ruby just happened to have puppies ASAP, and then her with the baby. It'll be the car once the baby high has ended and then oh Ruby is so lonely because all my attention is going on the kiddies now there's 4 of them, so we've got her a little friend... #WhereDidTeddyGo
The thing is though she does all these things on such an impulse and then somehow for the most part comes up smelling of roses. Oh we've just moved out our perfectly fine house before Christmas and into my MIL'S and ended up with everyone looking after her kids while she had bleeping friends over 😭. Then moves to her mums and does the same. Doesn't work and still gets her 'dream house' etc. While it's not a life I'd want to live, she is perfectly happy doing duck all and being invited to every cake shop opening in a 25 mile radius.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She'll never be happy with what she's got, always wanting bigger and better in her eyes. Bigger house, more kids, new car...I am a proud one and done mum through choice, wanting to give my child the best life I can. She needs to put her effort and attention into the children she already has but she's already wishing for child number 5. I wouldn't want her life at all. She's a very sad lonely woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.