thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kyle is probably sticking around for the kids sake because these 2 have duck all in common. Noone wants their kids to grown up with separated parents, even if it's what's best. He's likely looking at it and thinking he's never home spending time with her anyway and gets to see his kids every night. Not in any way saying he's this great father, but it's probably for an easy life. And seeing how unhinged she is on Instagram, he'll see it a lot more so who knows what he thinks she might do. She could pull the I'm a stay at home mum, you worked all the hours so why do you think you should see the kids xyz amount.

Wonder if she'll spin that her mum just missed the kiddies so much since they moved out and then she wanted to help out as much as she possibly could so she moved in to help with things and then didn't want to go home...
I reckon she would say she gave up her job to be a stay at home mum and would take him for everything he has to offer. He would never be rid of her fully.
Imagine the absolute hell Aimee would make his life if he was to meet someone new. He has to be staying for an easy life. Although with 4 kids and a teenager to support, god knows why he does!
As you said, he’s out working most of the time so probably makes it easier. But it's not a healthy way to live.

Reactions: 11
Call me a bore but always made sense to me why spend £££££ on a wedding when your still renting, that could be a deposit on a house. How other half and myself did it I refused to pay ridiculous amount to a venue.

Now social mama can't drive what she going to do when schools are back. If you were that ill you'd be up the hospital not once has she been admitted. She's milking this pregnancy, she already on a downfall because this will be her pregnancy ever etc she's not even had the baby yet.. never happy with what she has, never enough.
This baby will make or break them said before I'll be surprised if they still together in years to come.
Agree, Kyle 100% deserves someone better than lazy arse shaimee

Reactions: 10
I reckon she would say she gave up her job to be a stay at home mum and would take him for everything he has to offer. He would never be rid of her fully.
Imagine the absolute hell Aimee would make his life if he was to meet someone new. He has to be staying for an easy life. Although with 4 kids and a teenager to support, god knows why he does!
As you said, he’s out working most of the time so probably makes it easier. But it's not a healthy way to live.
4 kids and a teenager? Have I missed something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So trashy that she's moaning about never experiencing the positive test result again, when some people never have or will. bleeping idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Why does she have to make EVERYTHING about her?! bleep.
I feel like messaging her saying at least you've had positive tests and 3 soon to be 4 kids.she doesn't know how lucky she bloody is. Cannot stand her these days

Reactions: 19
Honestly can’t stand her. Doesn’t look after the kids she’s got never mind crying about not being able to have another! She’s wired to the moon!!! Look after the two boys you already have! She seriously neglects those boys. Don’t need to mention wee crankie but she’ll join the boys club once the babies here. Infuriates me, she’s must be taking the piss

Reactions: 17
She’s acting like a jealous brat over SS pregnancy announcement! I mean who actually gives a flying duck, she’s a baby making machine…get a grip Aimee you cannae even handle the 3 you’ve got never mind the one you’re about to spit out 🙄🙄🙄 be happy with your lot hen and get over yourself!!! I’ve got 3 and that’s plenty thanks very much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my good god she needs help. Clarification right there she is having babies just for attention. She cries over a strangers reaction to his wife being pregnant more than forgetting about her child’s Xmas concert. You do know Aimee that being a mother goes further than peeing on a stick? Focus your attention on bringing up happy healthy children who will want a relationship with you when they are older cause right now they won’t give a feck. There is more to life than having a baby so people give you attention, if you got out your bed and got a job you would maybe find that out. And FYI as much as Stacey Solomon grinds my gears you will never match her on the mum front

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she have to make EVERYTHING about her?! bleep.
The positive test. Thats what it comes down to. She's not actually bothered about the baby, but the attention and gratification a new pregnancy brings. Never seen her say anything positive about this baby just moaning about being pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had to laugh at her describing herself as “so maternal”. Shut the hell up. Only a few weeks ago, she was confessing she was shouting and swearing at her kids in the mornings. What a maternal nature, eh? Absolute bampot. Practicing gratitude should be her New Years Resolution. That or spending a whole day out of bed, not sure which one is more achievable.

Kyle should watch out, she’ll be doing a Rebecca Lamb and getting ‘accidentally’ pregnant after this one’s born.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh she has sickened me with these latest stories. She hasn't even really begun parenting yet. As lovely as the baby and toddler phase is, it's the work you put in during the older years that counts most. She is utterly deluded about what being maternal and parenting is. Kids aren't content!

Reactions: 9
Ugh she has sickened me with these latest stories. She hasn't even really begun parenting yet. As lovely as the baby and toddler phase is, it's the work you put in during the older years that counts most. She is utterly deluded about what being maternal and parenting is. Kids aren't content!
Her 9 year old doesn't even speak to her at this age, it'll be her poor mother raising those boys as teens. But I think by the time Callie is older, you'll hear the 2 of them roaring at each other streets away and it'll be all her own doing.

Even though it's a celebrity I can't stand people that use other people happy news about them or make it about them some how. Nobody cares your sad this is your last, ATM obviously said no more because she can't even care for the kids they already have.
Skanky maw your only maternal to the wee hairy Mary.
What a muppet.

Agree, Kyle 100% deserves someone better than lazy arse shaimee
He works all hours to obviously keep away from her bet off camera she makes his life hell. Probably moans and demands non stop. When he is home they spend no time together he's playing with his man child games and she's in her bed, only time I see them together is a photo or free trip out for her 'work'.

• Heart
She is already dreaming of pregnancy no 5. I’d put money on her having a “surprise” within a year.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait until the day comes the kids move out, or move for uni/college, have their own family she will guilt trip them to make them stay or visit her.
That's if she's still in the big house and has a husband.
Only good thing I've heard her say about this pregnancy is she can't wait to meet the baby rest the time it's been a constant moan, complain.
When she has the baby it will be first steps from baby.. last time seeing a baby takes first steps
First bottle/boob feed... Last ever feed.
First nappy last nappy change.
Maybe I was unorganized when going to hospital but do women actually take suitcases?
I had 2 planned sections, lived out hospital gowns and went with a small carry on bag 🤣🙈
(16 years ago) don't slag me 😂

She is already dreaming of pregnancy no 5. I’d put money on her having a “surprise” within a year.
Think Kyle is getting the snip ASAP she said other night after this baby, but mind you she can fall pregnant fast after this baby.
2 babies in one year.. wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this the other day. Kyles needing to get himself the snip.
She's actually like a child, dreaming of baby after baby without actually opening her eyes to the fact that these children need parented. You'd think with the struggles she's had with her mental health, how lazy she is and how often she forgets major milestones in her kids lives, that she wouldn't want anymore to add to the chaos. It's not fair on the children you already have to keep adding to the family if you're so unwell when pregnant 🙄 and too selfish to get out of bed and spend quality time with them

Wait until the day comes the kids move out, or move for uni/college, have their own family she will guilt trip them to make them stay or visit her.
That's if she's still in the big house and has a husband.
Only good thing I've heard her say about this pregnancy is she can't wait to meet the baby rest the time it's been a constant moan, complain.
When she has the baby it will be first steps from baby.. last time seeing a baby takes first steps
First bottle/boob feed... Last ever feed.
First nappy last nappy change.
Maybe I was unorganized when going to hospital but do women actually take suitcases?
I had 2 planned sections, lived out hospital gowns and went with a small carry on bag 🤣🙈
(16 years ago) don't slag me 😂

Think Kyle is getting the snip ASAP she said other night after this baby, but mind you she can fall pregnant fast after this baby.
2 babies in one year.. wouldn't put it past her.
I think you mean 2 babies in 5 years because there's no way this has been a 9 month pregnancy. It's lasted FOREVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.